Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 pm
Angelicos Flame
((Hey everyone! Just passed by for a quick update for you guys about what's been going on. Basically, I was expecting to have a computer LAST month, but turns out I got screwed by the government and I only get the money next month. That caused a major life roblem as I have no more money for food or r4ent, but all will turn out okay once I get the money from the government. At least I have some support from my family. Anyways, starting next month, logically, I SHOULD be able to come back into the RP XP I really miss rping, as I have barely any access to internet and caused a social connection problem with many people T-T But still, never giving up, I'll be able to be back on next month hopefully =D))

(( looking forward to seeing you back!

Umm...quick update? Lessee... we finished the treasure hunt, on a Halloween even now. I'll go look up 3 or 4 main pages for you to check out so you get the gist of it ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm
(( Okay, details on Halloween event in my last post on Page 161 and my first one on page 162

Details on the 'finale' of the treasure hunt start on Page 150 and lasts for a few pages, if you want to read it (you don't have to razz )

And details on the books (you'll want to read this) is near the bottom of Page 142 ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm
"Okay." Jordan cut the vines around Spencer; it didn't take too long, since her shadow-knife was so sharp. (( I'm thinking Subtle Knife here xP )) When they were all cut she started hacking a bigger hole in the ceiling. "We'll find the others faster if we go up above. Unless you want to walk," she said, pausing and looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm
(I PM'd Angelicos once or twice too >.>....Vampiric- Avery has the one green eye..I made it so her book can explain some very basic growth parts of the ira to her, so she can heal and move plants, maaaaybe help them grow [but nothing huge like Treya can. Avery making a flower sprout is like..her max ability there.])

Avery looked to the flower in Shige's hand and made a confused face. A flower to open a trap? Well....why not? "Try dropping it in?" She suggested shrugging her shoulders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit looked up at Shige and had no more reached for his hands then heard a different voice- the maze girl voice!- coming from behind Shige. She happened to point out the flower, which was also dangling in Shige's hand, glowing a brilliant wheat gold type yellow.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm
(( I'll go for it makes vines come down and pick Whit up. Makes sense, eh? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:56 pm
(( Looks like we'll be having a midterm everybody... ^^ ))

"ooh, Apple Bobbing!" Karley said, pulling now on Tele's hand as she pulled him towards the barrels. THIS TIME I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Tele, caught by surprise, stumbled a bit before following. The kids from the stand watched for a bit and then shared another look.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 pm
( I sense a wonderful new rumor about to come around, I was thinking a vine/root ladder myself....)

Avery couldn't see so well down the hole anymore, though she could totally see the top of Whit's hat now that he was moving around. She looked down the end of the hall to the new girl then back to the hole to see if anything would happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 pm
(( Hmm? ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm
(Tele and Karley! Rumors! I mean..>.>...I am sooo close to having Whit just take the flower, C'mon ninja!)

Zaias drank the last of his milk, just as Ali seemed to be finishing up. Man he was good. Grabbing her discarded plate he put it on his tray and went to go hand it in, leaving her to drink the last of her own milk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 pm
(( xD ))

Ali finished her corn dog, then the milk, and stuck the corn dog stick into the open mouth of the carton.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 pm
Zaias came back and swept up the empty carton and his hat, waiting for Ali to hop off the bench seat and make her way in front of him.
He almost forgot his bag of candy until she reached over for hers. He plopped his hat on his head and used that hand.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 pm
"Hm? What about the flower?" Michishige asked, turning to look at where the voice came from. As he turned his head to look, he accidentally, (though luckily) dropped the flower down the hole.

{ THERE. YOU HAPPY? XD }

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:39 pm
(yes...yes I am)

Vines sprouted up along side the hole, with roots springing out thickly between. The effect gave something if a small step / rope handle to the top of the hole.

Whit wasn't hanging around and quickly grabbed the vine to start stepping his way up the root foot holds.

Getting to the top he managed to plant a foot and lever himself out without mussing his bandages any more than they already were.
He helped Shige up and took a look around as he fixed his coat.Now where was Avery?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm
Michishige nodded to Whit, silently thanking him for helping him up. "Hey, where'd your girlfriend run off too?" he asked, kidding as he looked around. And of course he was referring to Avery. Wasn't she just up there a minute ago?

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm
Whit snorted and grinned before he followed Shige's gaze and found Avery up on the wall. Right where she'd said she was.
"Is that where the vines dropped you then?" He asked walking over to stand beneath and snagging a foot.
"Your shoes, so don't match your costume Aves" he added. Something he knew would make her frown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you that's very constructive Whit"
Avery put in, handing him down her bag, a slight quirk in her mouth.
"You guys have any ideas on getting me down? I sure don't."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games