Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:27 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope wasn't sure if she was excited to return to Hogwarts. Sure, she'd had fun learning everything, but they wanted her to wake up soooooooooo early. Oh well, she could tough it out. Apparently her sleep schedule was coming to "normal", and everyone thought that was a good thing, but Callie rather liked being awake in the darkest hours of night. The morning of the long trip, Callie made sure everything was packed, then dressed in a comfortable dress and her sneakers, long polka-dotted socks up her pale legs.

She hurried down to meet Steffi for the trip, which was taken with all the Hogwarts kids from Wool's. Once at the platform, the blonde bid goodbye to her unofficial mum, then scurried off into the crowd. Dropping off her trunk, Callie looked around for friends, happily spotting one of her closest friends saying goodbye to their parents. Once away, Callie walked over, offering a wave toward Tori. "Good morning, Tori! I hope your summer was lovely?" She offered a soft grin, seemingly lost in her thoughts. She swayed a bit, hair swishing airily around her lithe form.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hitori
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Travel
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder how Tori's doing?
                                                                  —————————————————————————

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:39 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Secoɴd Yeαr ✌️ Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 12🤪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv had barely made it over to the bench when she was attacked from behind with a hug and only the voice of her best friend kept her from screeching out loud. Though a rather loud "meep" did still escape her to her embarrassment. She wanted to glare at Kenna but she was just happy she didn't actually have to wait too long before she saw someone and then her ire and embarrassment turned into even more embarrassment when her friend brought up liking boys. Boys were so far out her equation she hadn't even reached that level of math yet! She coughed to try and mask her blushing but she was sure her friend would see right past it. "I'm still trying to remember how to fly without falling to my death, boys or anything like that are far, far from my mind." Viv nervously giggled. "But yeah, I totally agree about summer. It literally feels like we just got out of school and now we're being shipped right back!"

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:17 am

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee was excited to go to school but also nervous. They had a big filling breakfast and he loved the Scrappy pancakes. He opted to leave Scrappy in his trunk, he knew a lot of kids didn’t go around with stuffed bears for comfort and Phee wanted to try to be like other kids. He even pushed his trolley with a bit of dad's help because he was still a bit small to handle a cart full of stuff safely. He knew how the barrier worked but he usually just rode piggyback and closed his eyes when they went through. With reassurance and steering assistance from Dad, they made it through onto the platform. They went to unload the luggage and carefully watched his trunk get loaded on the train. ‘Be safe scrappy, I’ll be as brave as I can ok?’ Phee thought. New was always scary but that didn't mean it was bad. Momma and Dad wouldn't send him somewhere dangerous, especially alone. He looked around and noticed other moms and dads were saying goodbyes….but none were getting on the train…”Are you not coming to ride with!” Phee said all worried as he hugged Momma who was the closest. Sure he had never seen them ride with Max but he had figured Max was brave and didn't need it. He was reassured they would keep in touch every day if he wanted and that he wasn't going to be alone. There were always the holidays too. “But it’s all new and scary.” Phee said, feeling a bit better but still wanting the familiarity of Momma. A pep talk that he could do it and some hugs and kisses helped him have some courage. He was sure there were plenty of hiding spots at school he could use should he need to hide from people. He was encouraged to explore but to make sure he got on the train in time. He would get even wave bye out the window. Rubbing his arm for comfort he looked around to see where he might want to go for a bit.

{use of Nora approved Max can join if he pleases}

OPEN FOR INTERACTION WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

null

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:36 am
User Image
                                                        Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                        ( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year Gryffindor ) xx

(Picrew by ssnicker-doodless.tumblr.com)

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                        𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The car ride with his da and his Aunt is... awkward, so Sallie was kind of glad that he got out of the car. And before anyone asked, no, it had nothing to do with magic: His da still loves him no matter what, but the old man (no offense) seemed a little bit awkward talking to Aunt Mary as if he didn't know what to do with interacting with his own sister. Is that what having siblings felt like? Sallie pondered. His old friends back in Edinburgh, all have siblings, seemed to say the same thing: "They'd beat each other up for a cup of ice cream but in the end, they'll get along". Maybe that applied to his dad and his Aunt: except the beating part (hopefully), Sallie doubt that his dad could even withstand a punch.

Anyway... Sallie was wandering cautiously, still scared of getting lost in the weird Wizard Train station or whatever. He felt out of loop despite studying in Hogwarts for a year, even if his Aunt was more than happy to take him to some wizarding places. If only if Rian were here, his awkward corpse-looking best friend (maybe) dishing out all knowledge when it comes to wizards. He saw his two classmates though, Mackenna and Viv, if he recalled the latter correctly? "Hi, Mackenna, hi Vivian, can I join in?" Sallie chimed in, adjusting his bright glasses, "I mean, it's optional of course. Also, have you guys seen Rian? A friend of mine? Ravenclaw? Just in case? No other reason, I'm just curious?" Sallie said each sentence as if he put a question mark on each, even the ones that feel unnecessary.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                        𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( open for interaction ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - i forgotxx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Vivi, and Kenna
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:29 pm
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx✵ Hufflepuff Seventh Year ✵ The Daily Dragon Managing Editor ✵ Art Club Member ✵ Muggleborn Witch ✵ girlfriend of Canaan Grey ✵

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie heard the dog park and as Canaan and Connla pushed through the crowd to her. She grinned, so happy she was able to finally show a pretty smile. Canaan might claim he liked her before a little muggle orthodontic "magic", but she did not believe that entirely. She was sure he liked her new smile better, regardless of his claims. She at least thought she was passable and could almost see how someone had found her pretty-ginger hair with freckles and all.

On a mischievous streak she merely nodded with her smile at Canaan and then energetically petted Connla first. "Hey, Connla, missed me?" She smiled standing up and moved into Canaan's waiting arms, hugging him in turn. "And, you, I missed you too, of course." She glanced at Connla and then added, "Don't tell Connla, but I missed you more." She might have spent years fearful of dogs thanks to a certain bully, but Connla was special, and over time she could pass a dog being walked without flinching. She credited her time with Canaan and his very often companion of Connla for a great deal of her fear's recovery.

"So," Annie said stepping back, "Anything exciting this summer that I missed out on? Ready for the NEWTs yet? I tried to get a head start on studying but its a lot. I'd love to share notes for the classes we do share. Especially since I have a newspaper to help run and I don't want to quit the Art Club."

User Image
                                                          ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          You're a lively one, for sure
                                                          Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                          Hm, this is a tough one
                                                          But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC:}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:24 pm
Everywhere a wilderness
We're all out of our minds
Everyone's an animal
Even you and I

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ HALFBREED │ FIFTH YEAR

Laurel wandered the platform, stranded in a teenage wasteland, dazed and confused. This was her first time at King's Cross, after all, and she was only here due to the obscenely shiny badge on her chest, which identified her as a Prefect, aka a Snitch, aka a Teacher's Pet, aka a Narc. This was what she got for being so good at avoiding getting caught that she never landed herself in detention. More responsibility. She'd already decided to stick it to the man and use her newfound power to protest this system of student on student oppression, but unfortunately, she'd still wound up here, because apparently missing the prefect meeting on the train ride to school was 'not an option'. Overwhelmed by all the noise and commotion, and more than little angry at having had to get up so early, she found a pillar to lean against, parked herself there with a scowl, and refused to move, surveying the landscape before her. Tearful parents, check. Owls shitting on the freshly polished floors, check. Cringey first years, check. Obnoxiously loud steam engine, check.

OOC:
Username

Everywhere a wilderness
The concrete to the pines
Everywhere a wilderness
There's no place you can hide

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie spotted Laurel fairly easily, thank goodness, when she got onto the platform. She looked less than thrilled to be here, which wasn't surprising; the only question was if she was more annoyed about being prefect, having to go to a dumb meeting, or being up so early. Then again, she only had a meeting and was up early because she was prefect, so it was probably the prefect thing. Billie put on her biggest, brightest smile, and half-skipped over to the Ravenclaw (very nearly losing control of her trolley in the process), settling in next to her against the pillar.

space"Morning!" she chirped, not including the 'good' in case Laurel was grumpy enough to argue the point. It was implied, anyway. "D'ya have to go to the meeting right away soon as you're on board, or is it like, later on?" As she asked, she fumbled into her things, and pulled out a box. She then opened the box, revealing various breakfast pasties. "I brought supplies, bee tee dubs," she said cheerfully, offering the box to her friend. Hopefully they'd perk her up at least a little. Aspen might not be stuck with prefect, but Aspen also wasn't getting any tasty danishes, so there. There were more than the two girls could eat, probably, but she'd gotten enough for As, too. And Rune, in case he was anywhere around. She didn't know him very well, but it couldn't hurt to suck up a little to her boyfriend's twin brother.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Platform
                                              wнen - Sept 1 2050
                                              wιтн - Laurel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:46 pm
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODUNSORTEDFIRST YEAR

"Can you stop being such a baby?" Murgo snapped as soon as they'd passed through the barrier; her striding ahead, Leir all but on top of the trolley. As soon as the metal surface re-solidified behind them, her gawky teenage brother slid off her luggage and onto the floor, scowling. Murgo usually liked to think it wasn't this easy to set her off (it was), but she was more than a little stressed this morning, it being her first day of school and all. Dad had offered to come with them, but Murgo had declined; he had lightkeeping duties to attend to, and honestly, having him there would just make everything more stressful and awkward.

Him and Leir were pretty much at each other's throats all the time now, which she figured meant Leir had graduated from the 'Daddy's little buddy' phase to the 'get out of my face, old man' phase, but that didn't mean she liked playing diplomat all the time. To be honest, although she was nervous about starting at Hogwarts, she would have been dreading another year at home, playing negotiator whenever Leir was home from school on the weekends. "Dad explained everything beforehand," she snapped at Leir, before he could start in on her. "If you'd been listening, instead of zoned out with your notebook-,"

"Breakfast is when I feel the most creatively fulfilled and you know that," he snarled back. "Also, excuse me for being a little paranoid about us, you know, crashing into the wrong metal barrier and winding up in the ICU with multiple concussions, Murigen!"

"You are so dramatic," Murgo huffed, pushing her trolley through the crowd. Leir opened his mouth to retort, then trailed off as the impressive sight of the Hogwarts Express came into view, pushing his hair out of his eyes to get a better look at it. She silently handed him a scrunchy from her wrist. When her brother got in his 'someday I will be a mad scientist/engineer/artist' phase, it was best to let him tie back his hair and go to his happy space, which usually meant a lot of gawking and/or scribbling as he tried to break something down and build it back up in his mind. She punched him on the shoulder lightly when he almost walked into a stroller. "Earth to King Leir. Ground Control has a problem, dingus."

"No touching," he snapped, but came back down to himself. "Come on, let's find you a compartment."

"I don't think you're allowed on the train," Murgo snorted, then felt a stab of guilt at the brief flash of hurt on his face. Leir was thirteen now and had had plenty of time to get over not getting his letter, but that didn't mean she should have brought it up like that. "Sorry," she muttered, which only seemed to incense him. He shrugged it off, moving ahead through the crowd. "Leir, wait up, come on!" she called after him fruitlessly, but he'd already stalked off. Fine. Let him cool down while he scoped out the train. She was kind of hoping to find someone to sit with before she actually had to board.

OOC:
Username

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Platform 9¾
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? No One, Currently
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Preparing to leave
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? It'd be cool if it was easier to breathe

"I'm fine dad. I promise. I've been going for five years already! Besides, it's not like the healers can't help." Gus sighed softly as he walked through King's Cross with his dad pushing the trunk. "Gus, you know I'm not going to stop you. You're sixteen already. I'm just worried about you. You've only barely recovered from being sick this summer, and I don't want you getting sick again. I won't be right there if you end up going to the hospital at school."

The younger of the Moore family stopped, resting on a bench for a moment. "Dad, I know. I'll be safe, and I've got both medicines and an emergency inhaler, not to mention a full oxygen tank. It's heavy, by the way." He looked up at his dad, glad the man understood his need for breaks. After a few minutes, they started their movements again, pushing onto the magical platform. Ever noisy, the duo walked in to drop off Gus' trunk, the teen removing his backpack and setting it on the built-in wheels. A few moments of heavy breathing, along with reassurances, then the two gave fond goodbyes and Gus was on his own.

The Hufflepuff wandered a bit, finally leaning against a column while he huffed for air. Maybe his dad had some good points... but Gus wasn't about to let that stop him from going to school on time. Besides, after nearly two weeks in the hospital, then another three cooped up at home, he was glad to be out. Sure, it wasn't fresh air by any means, but... it'd work. It didn't smell like old books and tea, at least. Looking around, Gus tried to find any of his friends to talk to, but at least in the immediate area, he found no one. Oh well, he'd see them eventually.

GusGus = #00CCCC
Zavi = #922724

You could never know what it's like. Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
And did you think this fool could never win. Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did! Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time! Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                                  everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                                  yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                                  rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude wondered if he should be relieved or worried that his sister was, at present, too busy glaring at any- and everything to get on his nerves. He'd expected her to have something to say about the goings on, something snarky perhaps. Maybe a mostly-insincere farewell. He normally would've been thankful for the reprieve, but considering this was the last time he'd see her until the holidays, he couldn't help but wish she'd mouth off at him or something. She was still his sister, after all, and he was going to miss her.

spaceHe was not, he thought, going to miss his uncle, or the old man's collection of scaly menaces. Duncan meant well, but Jude couldn't help but resent him. He didn't want to live in a creepy old funeral home, surrounded by reptiles and eating what had to be a completely unreasonable amount of spicy food. Then again, he also didn't want to live in a castle, surrounded by... owls? An unholy number of cats? And what did wizards eat, anyway? Hopefully normal food. It'd be the only good thing about this whole scenario. He sighed, looking at the train with a mixture of trepidation and curiosity. Why a train? Why not brooms? He knew wizards used brooms. Duncan had one.

spaceHis uncle, of course, was apparently oblivious to Jude's internal turmoil, smiling widely and seemingly ignorant of the gloom hovering over the two children. "I'm so glad I get to be the one to see you off," he was saying, "I never had children of my own, I didn't think I'd ever have cause to come back here. But she looks as lovely as when I was a boy." He gestured to the train, as if Jude wasn't smart enough to figure out what 'she' he was talking about. The boy scoffed, prompting his uncle to lay an annoyingly gentle hand on his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "It's better this way, Jude. I promise."

spaceJude stiffened, not needing any further elaboration on what Duncan meant. "This," of course, being the absence of his parents. Jude firmly disagreed; not that it would be better if they were here, because they'd obviously hated magic with a passion. But being here at all, with his uncle instead of them, living with the old man while they sat in prison? Not better. Not at all. But he wasn't about to argue the point.
                                                  "If you say so, Uncle," he muttered, not at all convinced.

space"You'll see," Duncan replied, some of his usually-manic energy subduing in light of such seriousness. "Eventually, you'll recognize that your magic is a part of you. Not good, or bad. It just is." He nodded, seemingly to himself. Jude wondered who he was trying to convince. Then, the moment was over, and he grinned, striding forward with Jude's things. "Now, let's go! Adventure awaits, my boy!" Jude sighed, following after him, thinking he'd much rather be at home, his real home, with a book. Or at least at a normal school.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                                  caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                                  we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                                  all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                                  ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - Sept 1 2050
                                                  wιтн - Uncle, Skye
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Open for interaction!
                                                  Please befriend this smol angry boi

#62323D Duncan

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:58 pm
Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me

Hufflepuff Fιfth Yeαr PrefectPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim pushed her trolley alongside her family as she'd done every year prior, the only difference being that Brennie wouldn't actually be joining her this time. She still didn't know why he decided to take the morning to join her (this is a bold faced lie but she doesn't want the world to know she's been spoiled by her older brother's affections especially if she had to be a prefect this year) but she appreciated it and the stash of snacks he had given her with the good stuff. Kalin's food was great and when she was studying his protein bombs were amazing super food, but no one wanted to share with the girl who had "homemade kale chips with a dusting of Himalayan pink salt." After the usual checks and balances they said their goodbyes (if she was clingier to Brennie only she and him needed to know) before it was only her. Thankfully though she managed to spot Billie's energetic trail as she headed over to Laurel who was also already dressed in her robes. Though from her scowl she wasn't as enthused as others might be. Nasim made her way over to them with a ready grin though not as bright as Billie's to try and not overload the other girl.

"Hey Billie, Laurel. Congrats on prefect...?" she ended with a questioning tone since she wasn't all that sure if she should be congratulating her. She certainly didn't look it. Nasim was going to continue when she was caught off by a loud shout coming from a boy rushing straight towards them.

You say you've seen the seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:19 pm
Don't be cautious, don't be kind
You committed, I'm your crime
Push my button anytime
You got your finger on the trigger,
but your trigger finger's mine

Grчffındor Fιfth Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas had never dreaded heading to school until this very moment. Actually this current moment was more lowgrade dreading, his highgrade was probably way back when the twins actually turned eleven and their letters showed up. He's pretty sure in summer he could hear them monologuing to different scenarios they may or may not find themselves in. Dear Merlin help their year mates anyone else unfortunate enough to cross their paths. He'd tried warning people last year that there'd be two demonically possessed dolls joining them but he wasn't sure anyone believed him and he'd even been threatened with detention for telling stories. Ha! He'd like to see their faces now when they see he was right. Cas had just gotten to the platform, and formulating a way to escape his siblings when he saw a sight he thought he never would. A Hill girl. On the platform. To actually ride the train. Mayhaps some poor deity was like "eh, this boy's been alright I'll throw him a bone" for such a miracle to occur but he wasn't about to be the one to turn it away. He gave the twins matching hair ruffles with a bright grin before sprinting away with a short "see ya!" before running towards the small crowd that had formed around Laurel with a short shout.

"Laurel Holy s**t! I know you said you'd gotten prefect and all but I didn't actually think they would get you on the train. Wow. I'm almost sad I never took up photography because this would make a great keepsake." Cas cackled before remembering there were other people besides just his friend. Both were Hufflepuffs that much he remembered and....he was drawing a blank. He was pretty sure the bubbly one was called Billy or something but the one looking at him like a car crash, her named escaped him. It had an "em" in it...he thinks. "Good morning ladies, I hope the summer found you well and not trapped with two tragically depressed carnival folk." he greeted them brightly. The Girl Who's Name Escape's Him frown just got a bit deeper so he'll count it a win for now.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Silver dollar, golden flame
Dirty water, poison rain
Perfect murder, take your aim
I don't belong to anyone,
but everybody knows my name

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:36 pm
Everywhere a wilderness
We're all out of our minds
Everyone's an animal
Even you and I

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ HALFBREED │ FIFTH YEAR

Laurel struggled to curb her Resting b***h Face when Billie bounded into view. Irritable as she was, Billie was by nature a sweetheart and didn't deserve the full force of Laurel's repressed anger over being named prefect and having to wake up in early in the morning to make it to the platform on time. While the wonders of Floo Powder meant it had not been an additional train ride down here, she was still a little groggy, even as the remnants of her black coffee circulated her system. "G'morning," she muttered, rubbing at her eyes, and grimaced at the mere mention of the meeting. "Dunno. Gonna be late either way. Don't care." She'd work her way up to full sentences.

As if on cue, Billie produced a box of pastries, and Laurel brightened minutely, actually blinking her eyes like an owl as she snatched not one but two danishes to not so much eat as inhale. "Thanks," she said through a mouthful of pastry. "Only had coffee." She fist-bumped Billie in appreciation, feeling that it was also too early for hugs. Laurel was still chewing when Nasim made her entrance, and made a gargled response of displeasure to Nasim's questioning congratulations, although she knew it wasn't her friends fault. Laurel might have gone on to explain this as she digested her sugary breakfast, had it not been for Caspian arriving on the scene.

"Don't start," she growled as he began to ramble, which she felt was probably a Lillantine family trait, ranting and raving. "If you had a camera, I'd smash it, mix in with some cereal, and feed it to you." Good thing he didn't. And he didn't stop that cackling, she was going to be tempted to smash something else. "And stop bitching about your siblings. They can't be half as annoying as you, Casper." Okay, so she was kind of being a b***h, but she felt entitled to this, given his snide commentary. "Billie, Nasim, Caspian," she introduced the three gruffly, unsure if they'd all interacted before or not. "This summer, he took additional lessons in being a little p***k."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Everywhere a wilderness
The concrete to the pines
Everywhere a wilderness
There's no place you can hide

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:54 pm
Feet don't fail me now
Feet don't fail me now
Was born for going
Against the grain
Can't keep me quiet
I won't sit and stay

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor team captainhead girlhalfblood

Tally had initially freaked upon receiving word that she was going to be Head Girl, but since then, had managed to achieve a state of near zen (or at least some calm) by following her mother's advice and letting go of what she couldn't control. Yes, she was both quidditch captain and Head Girl this year, but so long as she did her best and didn't slack off, it would be fine. She just wanted to enjoy her final year of schooling, not spend it all worrying over her duties as Head Girl, quidditch, her grades, or her future after graduation. Or boys. If it was meant to be with Irvine, she told herself, it would be. If not, well, she had another good friend. There was no sense in running around like a chicken with her head cut off in a constant state of distress. With that in mind, she found a bench to sit down on, trying to just enjoy the sensation of her very last time on the platform, getting ready to take the train to Hogwarts. Well, unless you counted when she came back from winter break. It just seemed difficult to believe this was her last year. She still felt like a little kid sometimes.

OOC:
Username

I'm on the edge of breaking
Where tension hangs
It's what I believe in
That feeds my pain
I feel my legs begging to slow down
I gotta get there
I've come too far to give up my ground

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                          í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                          sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceDixie Lynn was, of course, a strong, independent, proud Southern woman. That she was not yet actually a woman, and had rarely ever actually been to the Southern states of her parent's home country, were immaterial. She'd been raised by such a woman, and was therefore one herself. So, when her brother had elected to be a lazy sonofabiscuit and stay home, rather than coming with her to ride the train to school, she was not at all bothered. In fact, she was pleased, because it meant that she could make her own friends and not be beholden to hanging out with whatever ones he might've made the year before, without her. Which she was never going to forgive him for, even if it wasn't his fault. After all, who was she going to blame? Mama? As if.

spaceEspecially not since Mama had so kindly agreed to bring her to the train station, even though it was literally taking the students to Hogsmeade, where they lived. It wasn't that big a deal, since she just apparated, but Dixie Lynn could see how some might think it was a waste of time and energy. Dixie Lynn did not agree with this assessment, but she could understand it. She gave her mother a very affectionate tackle-hug before effectively dismissing her, wanting to go about this whole... thing, herself. She needed to learn to navigate this, and by God, she would. She planned on being an expert at all things Hogwarts before the end of the first month. The first step of which was, of course, making friends.

spaceDenise Walker did not, unfortunately, vacate the premises as her daughter had so kindly requested, but she backed off and got out of the way, so that was probably the most Dixie Lynn could ask for. She'd gripe about the lack of trust, but she had snuck into the Forbidden Forest, which was full of werewolves apparently, on a full moon, in the middle of winter this last year, so maybe it was fair. At least the werewolf who'd returned her to the pub had been cool. But anyway, why would she sneak off right now when she had to get on this specific train to get to Hogwarts. Well, whatever. As long as she wasn't, like, being embarrassing or anything.

spaceNonplussed, she very eagerly pushed her trolley towards the train, regretting just a little bit that she'd not just left it at home and requested her dad bring it when he dropped Bobby Ray off. But, then she wouldn't be getting the full experience, she reasoned. Still, it did make the crowd a bit difficult to navigate. She'd be stronger once she got bigger, though, and then it'd be no problem. Spotting a girl who looked about her age, seemingly alone in the crowd, she forced her way through the crowd and did something that was an (awkward) approximation of a casual sidle-up to her.
                                                          "Hiya!" she grinned, releasing her trolley with one hand to hold it out to the girl. It made it almost impossible to push, but she persevered through sheer stubbornness. "I'm Dixie Lynn! You a first year?" Not for the first time, she was a little annoyed she was, in fact, a first year, since her twin (twin!) brother was a second year. But, she was going now, so whatever. She'd just have to prove she was a way better witch than he was even with the year-long handicap.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                          í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                          ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

wнere - Platform
                                                          wнen - Sept 1 2050
                                                          wιтн - who
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          This feels like a mistake but here we are
                                                          Best of luck to Murgo

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games