Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

The idea of talking about it now didn't bother him. He was curious in his own way having never defined his kinks before. They were simply there but never registered as such. He pulled Miguel into his lap slipping his arms around his waist. Kieran listened as Miguel questioned him. He felt Miguel's arm slide around his neck. Kirean shrugged at his question. "I don't know… I've never given it much thought as to define them especially when it comes to my limits and boundaries. It's hard to know what I'd like seeing a sex came early for me." He responded trying to make sense of his thoughts.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He didn't mind if Kieran wanted to talk now. After all, he was interested to know what sort of kinks he was into. He understood if he was a little shy or unsure about sharing them. Sometimes it could be a little embarrassing. Sliding into the males lap, Jakob was comforted as the males arms came around his waist. In turn, he looped one arm around Kieran's neck. As he questioned him, the male shrugged. Jakob listened as Kieran explained himself, or rather he tried to. Pursing his lips, Jakob nodded silently. "Hmm, I guess that does make things a little more difficult.....okay let's try this then. Try thinking it a bit more simply. Like, think about when you started having sex because you wanted to, on your own terms. Was there ever anything you ever wanted to try on your own or with a partner? It could have been something you saw online, in a video, or in stores? Anything like that come to mind?" he asked gently. Jakob understand the man might be hesitant. That's why he wanted to talk with him like this. So they could both be aware of such boundaries or limitations.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Explaining himself, Kirean wasn't so sure he was making sense. He tried his best. Kieran watched as Miguel pursed his lips before speaking. He found his words amusing. Kieran couldn't help but laugh a little cynically. "Yes, because I wanted too. He commented though he knew he had to put effort into this conversation.

Holding onto Miguel, he held onto him pulling him closer. "There are a few things I've done with you, I've always been curious how another person would be able to take action in public against me…Turning the tables if you will." Kieran commented on the idea of sexual acts in public with the idea of getting caught. It aroused him the idea of another person touching him in public. Miguel had never really done it to him, it was always the other way around.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He had to admit it was a little hard to follow Kieran where he was wanting to go with this. But he was also trying to be patient. Rushing him would only make things more confusing. Not only that, he didn't want Kieran to feel as though he was making fun and not taking him seriously. Jakob was careful with his words and could see the male thought them to be amusing. He smirked at the males comment. "You know what I mean." he teased.

When he finished speaking he waited patiently. His smirk became a soft smile as the male pulled him closer. He didn't mind that Kieran was still acting a little clingy. He liked it and listened as the male went on to speak. He was a little surprised by his words. He knew Kieran was a bit eccentric and liked to touch him sometimes when they were in pubic. However he didn't think he would want to be touched as well. There was only one time he could remember having ever done so and that was the night they were in the woods. Though he wasn't exactly sure it counted. Sure they were in public, but it was also dark and there weren't that many people around if he recalled correctly. "Oh really?" he asked, feeling intrigued. "So say we were to go out tomorrow, you would want me to start randomly touching you? Be it a store, restaurant, or the next red light?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean couldn't help but be clingy. Miguel could push him away but he didn't think he would. Indeed Miguel had touched him in public but it was in the dark in the woods and didn't really count. Kirean knew that it seemed strange but he liked the idea of the chance of getting caught. He didn't understand Miguel's surprise though he found his words amusing. Kirean shrugged as Miguel questioned him. "Well, I'd be open to it. After all I'm guessing it would be new for you to try the other way around?" He commented as he questioned Miguel on return. Kieran wondered if Miguel had ever done his own touching in public.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He didn't mind if the male wanted to be clingy. He wouldn't push him away nor did he want to. Thinking on it, he supposed his few public acts with Kieran didn't really count as they were sort of done in hidden places like the woods. He couldn't help being a little surprised by the males request. He rather thought that Kieran liked being the one to do the touching, not the other way around. It seemed as though that he was wrong. Questioning him, he was once again met with a shrug. Jakob blushed as the male then answered with a question with his own. "Eh...well, sorta. I think the most outlandish thing I've done is have sex with someone in a bathroom stall, maybe a little groping on the dance floor at the club." he replied honestly. "I definitely wasn't ******** in the woods or on a balcony before meeting you."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean couldn't help but on the receiving end of such attention. Sure they had fooled around in public however he always initiated the acts. He wasn't bothered by it. After all he hadn't asked nor expected it. Although the idea of Miguel trying it tempted and excited him. Kieran couldn't help but voice his own question. He found Miguel to be innocent in his own way. Kirean had to wonder how he'd do in a more public setting where sex was on the menu. He laughed softly as Miguel commented about their exploration at the hotel and in the woods. "Oh, no doubt...I have to wonder how you'd do in a room full of people watching you while I'd ******** and play with you." Kieran teased as his fingers caressed Miguel's hips.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:56 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

The idea of initiating such acts did seem interesting though it would be out of the realm of his comfort zone. It was one thing to kiss or hold Kieran's hand in public. But to start touching him inappropriately in a crowded room? He wasn't so sure how he might even go about it. Then again, if he couldn't touch Kieran in public, wouldn't that make him a bit of a hypocrite? After all, he had no problem walking around completely naked in public today, let alone touched Abel inappropriately. He was likely just overthinking it.

As he went on to speak, he blushed a little more as Kieran laughed at his comment. He smirked as the male teased him. "I think it would depend on the room. Because if we're talking about when we are in the club, I think we touch each other quite a fair bit before finding a room. But if it were somewhere like another McDonald's, it might be a little harder. Like there aren't a lot of spots to be private, we'd have to be really discreet about it." he replied. While he spoke, he took note of the way Kieran's fingers caressed him. He liked the small motion and saw no reason to stop him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Indeed Miguel would be a hypocrite. After all he'd done more with Abel in public in the span of a few hours which was to be expected then he'd done with him. Kirean didn't blame Miguel for what happened with Abel. Although it irritated him to know how open Miguel could be. He wanted such experiences as well bring jealous.

Holding onto Miguel, Kieran teased him. He laughed softly at his words. "Yes, after all I can't just bend you over a table and ******** you in a McDonald's." Kirean teased growling softly as he leaned forward to kiss Miguel. He pulled back after a few kisses. "What about you? Anything you want to try?" Kieran asked, wondering if there were things Miguel wanted to try too.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:40 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It wasn't surprising that Kieran would be jealous of his afternoon activities. Personally he wouldn't have minded going back to that club with him. Though he wondered if the male could behave himself. After all, he knew he wouldn't like the amount of looks he'd received from others. Had he been alone, he was almost certain that he would have been hit on. One day, they might have such experiences, but for the moment he would have to be patient.

Jakob enjoyed the males light teasing. He spoke honestly as he answered his question. He didn't mind playing to Kieran's whims, but they would need to be careful when going about it. He smirked as the male laughed and teased him again. Jakob laughed a little as well. He could just imagine how that might go down. A crowded lunch rush, a long line, and Kieran just random pulls down his pants and bends him over the most wobbly table in the entire restaurant. A moment later, the male leaned forward to press a kiss to his lips. Jakob kissed him back tenderly, tasting him as they shared a few more kisses afterward.

Taking one last kiss, he sighed softly. He kind of didn't want him to stop, but he also didn't mind if they kept talking. Pulling away, he licked his lips while listening to the male question him. He took a moment to think about it. There were a few things he had wanted to try, but it was hard to narrow it down. "Hmm...Well you already know about my idea for switching and having a threesome....We could maybe try out some new toys. Maybe some gags or c**k ring...some very light bondage.Maybe." he replied, pulling out a few ideas. "Oh! Also, adding to your public acts kink, we should definitely add ******** in either a pool or hot tube to the list. Maybe take a trip back to that club, just you and me."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:57 am
User Image

User Image

Sharing Miguel was hard for him. The idea of sharing seemed abstract to him but could happen or at least he assumed he could. Kieran had already been doing it but without his knowledge. However now it was a shared fact in which he was going to have to accept it.

Kissing Miguel, he found amusement in his reaction as they stopped. Kirean could kiss Miguel more perhaps when they were done. For now he'd have to settle with what he was given. He questioned Miguel curiously as they were on the topics of kinks; it was only fair if Miguel shared to. Kirean listened as Miguel commented. He wasn't too surprised by the idea of new toys as he too had been wanting to. However what made him curious was the idea of the two of them going to the club together. Kieran wasn't objecting, after all he had been there himself but never participating.

"New toys would be interesting, we should take a trip to a sex shop." Kieran replied on the idea of new toys. He found taking Miguel to the club would be interesting. However he didn't need a hand me down. Kirean however would give in for the sake of pleasing Miguel. "Hmm, no fear of an audience? Such a naughty boy." He teased as his hands slid down Miguel's thighs.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:39 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He understood that sharing partners wasn't for everyone. But for the moment it was the only solution he could think of even if Kieran didn't like it. He didn't want to continue going behind his back and lying to him. Though it was unfair to force him into something he wasn't comfortable with as well. He didn't want to cause anymore strain between them and thought it best to give his attention to Kieran for now.

Jakob didn't mind sharing a few of his own kinks. It was only fair after Kieran had so willingly shared his with him. His ideas weren't too far out, at least to him. Kieran on the other hand seemed intrigued by his suggestions. He smiled as the male soon spoke. "Ooh! I'd be open to that. I could even get a new toy for my at home collection." he said, feeling a bit giddy. The idea of something new to play with always excited him. Although he had a fair amount of toys at home, he couldn't help wanting to try out some new ones. Being able to try them with Kieran just made it all the more exciting.

When he spoke of the club, he didn't mean to offend. He merely thought it might be a fun spot for them to both go hang out together. He would understand if Kieran didn't want to go merely because it was some place he'd already been with Abel. But he had no idea if there were any other clubs similar to that one that they might try instead. Either way, it didn't have to be a club. There were plenty of places with either a pool or hot tub they could ******** in as well. Jakob smirked as the males hand trailed down his thigh as he teased him. Leaning up, he stole a quick kiss from the males lips. "Not at all, daddy. Let 'em watch. I'm sure we could give them quite a show." he teased back.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Being uncomfortable wasn't the issue. Abel didn't care about Miguel in the way Kieran did. He was merely another toy who was willing. Kirean although worried, being jealous was new to him. After all being jealous of Abel was new. They didn't share a partner in the way they were starting to. Abel usually ******** his partner and that was the end of their relationship. Kieran saw no need to go back once the goods were used by another. However with Miguel, he wanted him, be it with Abel or without. He wanted to make Miguel happy and if sharing him made him happy so be it.

Kieran had a few toys but none such as Abel's. He found the idea of taking Miguel to a sex shop exciting. It would appear Miguel thought so as well. Kieran laughed softly as Miguel responded excitedly. He found Miguel to be amusing, he knew taking him there would be like taking him to a candy store.

"Then I shall take you but you're going to have to show me your collection some day." Kieran teased Miguel as his hands trailed over his thighs. He soon felt Miguel's lips over his own kissing him. Kirean returned the kiss before Miguel pulled away. He listened as Miguel teased him. "Oh, no doubt… I'm sure they'd get off on the sight of you getting ******** from behind with you moaning your head off." Kirean teased as his hands caressed Miguel's thighs.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It was never his intention to make Kieran jealous or worry over him. He knew that he cared for him in ways that Abel never could. Which is why precisely why he said what he said to him earlier. Abel was just some fun on the side, a temporary craving. But Kieran held his heart. He truly did love him, his way of showing it was just a bit different from other people. He too wanted to make Kieran happy, but he couldn't give him what he wanted. At least not right now. Maybe in a few weeks or months he would grow bored of Abel and they could just go back to things being between the two of them. But for now, he just hoped they could both be happy and content.

Jakob didn't mind that Kieran's toy collection differed from with his or Abel's own. It wasn't as though they played with toys that often anyway. However he was open to the idea of trying more with him. He couldn't help his visible excitement at the mention of going to a sex shop. Indeed, the comparison was true. Jakob loved going to sex shops and browsing the many items in stock. Although many of his purchases consisted of toys, he also liked to browse through the silly sex games, erotic snacks, and skimpy outfits. Jakob wasn't really into cosplay, but he had seen a few jock straps and collars that caught his attention.

He laughed softly as the male teased again before leaning up for a kiss. He felt the male kiss him back before pulling away. "Maybe...if you're good." he teased, using Kieran's own words. Jakob continued on to talk about his little fantasy. The idea of being ******** in public both excited and embarrassed him. Just the idea of having so many eyes on them was exhilarating. His cheeks flushed bright red as Kieran only added to the fantasy. "Mm....I bet I could get really loud in a room like that." he joked. "Though if we were in a hot tub, wouldn't you rather I be on top and ride you?" As he sat there, he felt the males hands caress his thighs. He wanted to be touched even more while also doing some touching of his own. Shifting slightly, he turned more towards Kieran.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of going to a sex shop interested him. He had been to one before but never really explored it too much. Kirean was curious to know what other toys would interest Miguel. He teased Miguel listening as he returned it. Kirean laughed softly, "Oh, and what if I'm not good?" He asked, teasing Miguel curiously. Kirean wondered if Miguel had a punishment in mind.

Teasing Miguel about ******** him in the pool was amusing. There indeed would be spectators. He laughed at the idea of an echoing room, it would probably lure more people in. Kirean listened as Miguel questioned him about ******** in the hot tub. "But of course you would be riding me." He teased as he felt Miguel shift in his lap. Kirean ran his hands back behind Miguel's a** grabbing his cheeks. He massaged them in his hands as he teased him.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games