Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:59 am
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Upon being spoken to, the big wolfhound seemed to nod in response to Annie's question, and wagged his tail even harder, if that was possible, before trying to enthusiastically lick her hands and her whole face. In his younger days he may have tried to show his affections more demonstratively, now the faithful old hound was content with pets, treats and getting to lick the ones who were part of his pack, as Annie certainly was now.

Canaan chuckled as he watched her petting Connla, and he gave her another hug, and said, "An' that's from Mum and Dad. By the way, you've been invited to come over for the holidays. Dad even offered to come collect us." When Annie stepped back, he smiled and held out his hand for her. "Well, got a few paying gigs playing with Fi an' her band. She and Lachlainn finally -- finally decided to get engaged, after all this time."

He chuckled at her question about NEWTs, and answered, Talkin' to my cousins, Lynn especially, I've gotten the impression of if'n you think you're ready for your NEWTs, ye better study more. That said, I was working with Mother Grey over the summer, so I got a lot of hands-on practice with my Herbology and Potions, an' Lynn let me copy stuff from her Alchemy notes, which she had cross-referenced with her notes from eight other classes. Glad I wasn't here when she was, she'd have made me look like a right slacker, I'm tellin' ye."

When Annie floated the idea of maybe quitting the Art Club, Canaan shook his head, and said, You won't need to do that; besides you love Art Club, just like I love the Music Club. Between us, we've got this, we'll be okay."

OOC:
mc2

Taken by Annabella Clodagh Sheehan

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:22 pm
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODUNSORTEDFIRST YEAR

Murgo was sort of moving in the vague direction Leir had stalked off in, but she also wasn't in any particular rush, and the crowding on the platform meant it was difficult to move more than a few feet in one direction or another at a time. Danu's loud occasional yowl from inside her crate wasn't helping matters much. Honestly, she was a little struck by the crowd in general. Growing up in an isolated lighthouse, with the nearest village a half hour drive away meant that she wasn't really used to settings like this. She'd only been to London once or twice before on brief family holidays, and those had mostly stopped after her mum died. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been on a train.

Gradually, she became aware of someone sort of sidling up to her, and half-expecting it to be Leir, was surprised to see a blonde girl her own age approaching. "Hi," she said, quickly affixing a smile so the other girl didn't think she was being deliberately unfriendly. Murgo did want some real friends, after all. She hadn't had very many before this, besides her obnoxious brother and tourist kids in the summers. "I'm Murgo Seagrave. I'm a first year too." Dixie Lynn's accent (and name) seemed a little strange. But she couldn't be an American, or she wouldn't be going to Hogwarts, would she? Still, it felt a little rude to just ask right off the bat. "This is my cat," she said instead, tapping the crate. "Danu. And my brother is here too... somewhere."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:31 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:25 am

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:29 am
❅ "Mattie" ❅ Matilda Rose Harper ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx❅Unsorted First Year Hogwarts Student ❅ Muggleborn ❅ Little Sister ❅ Fighter and Dreamer❅
Time: Autumn 2051
Dressed: In a sundress and combat boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

The air of London never tasted sweeter, the smell of train smoke never so wonderous, as it did today! Freedom was wonderful. She got a taste of it in Diagon Alley with Eden (and his girlfriend, please insert eyeroll here) but this was different. Months without Ma'am and Sir breathing down her neck. No mandated tutoring. Freedom to enjoy the extracurriculars she wanted. Freedom to be her! She would have been happier if she knew she could trust Eden to be with her at all times but that was unlikely. Boys and their hormones, alas! Mattie figured she was tough enough though and it might even be a blessing to not have her brother looming over her either. Mattie loved Eden, she even loved their parents, but she wanted freedom just as much. Years of always having to measure against perfection in everything for every moment was going to be behind her. She Matilda Rose Harper, Mattie, was proud to say she was her own person. Mattie happily spun around after crossing the barrier, nimbly dodging fellow students and their guardians.

Standing tall she crossed her arms, surveyed the crowd and declared, "I, Mattie the witch, will make her mark, you can count on that." She was not sure if her declaration was to herself, her brother who was no doubt still close by as they were just given freedom by Ma'am and Sir, or perhaps to her fellow students, but she knew now that it was spoken it was a promise she intended to keep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

{OoC: @Adda quoted as I assumed Eden would have just crossed the barrier at about the same time as Mattie, let me know if I need to change anything}
                                                addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone and their mother (literally)
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train Boarding
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just want coffee and quiet, please and thanks

Finley was thoroughly stressed. It wasn't even noon, but he was on a crowded train platform dealing with way more people than he'd even seen the past few months. Luckily if he had managed to forget anything he could just swing by the flat on a Hogsmeade weekend to grab whatever it was. Not that he didn't stop by home every time anyway.... but still. It would be different this year since his dad was planning on another adoption, but Finley was sure everything would work out... probably.

For now the teen navigated his way through the crowd of people to drop off his trunk for loading. He had a backpack with his uniform and a couple books, but honestly he assumed the Prefect meeting would take most of the trip. Then again, it was a long trip. Maybe he could find Laurel, who also had to come from Hogsmeade just to turn around and take a longer trip back. He sighed softly, sipping the coffee in his travel mug. He was still full from breakfast, but had a bit of extra money because apparently there was a snack trolley on the train. Yawning heavily the teen tried to shake himself awake before just leaning against a wall to wait until the train was actually about to leave. No sense in just sitting there like a weirdo when he could at least stand here and watch for friends.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:09 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:55 am

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:01 pm

When you've been fighting for it all your life
                                                      You've been struggling to make things right
                                                      That's how a superhero learns to fly

Torin was so ready for today even tough it was a pain in the butt to get parking where he could get out and not face plant into another car's door. He was happy dad could come today. Sure his new wheelchair could handle the steps now he knew they had to still go the non magical wheelchair route. They got specific instructions on how to get to the platform. "There it is! That's the piller I'm sure. Race you Sky!" Torin said pointing to the pillar. Dispite parental protest he got max speed on his wheelchair and bee-lined it for the piller. He would make it first and soon as he was through he had to make a sharp turn that he made even if on on wheel. Sky was not far behid the mom and dad who had his stuff. "That was awesome! And so is this train!" Torin said as excited for new things as he always was!

When you've fighting for it all your life
                                                                You've been working every day and night
                                                                That's how a superhero learns to fly

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Torin, Mom&Dad
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Train Time!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at all these people!

Skyla was totally hyped. Today they were going to hop aboard a train bound for destiny. They were finally going to their magical school. As soon as they downed breakfast in a race that led to Skyla having the hiccups, the family squished into their mini-van. They had trunks to take, which was weird, since they got told they couldn't take their cool luggage sets? But hers was purple! And it had a cool battery charger for her electronics. Not that that would matter, since magic made electronics a little haywire.

Once they got to the station, their dad circled the lot looking for an ideal spot, even though Sky insisted they'd be able to get to the platform on their own. Of course, once they were actually parked, she realized that it was super duper busy. Plus their trunks were pretty heavy. They all wandered inside, looking for Platform 9. Torin was the first to spot it, then made it a race. "You're on!" She threw down her trunk (hey, one of the parents would get it, right?) and sprinted after her brother. Unfortunately, he was on magically enchanted wheels, so he managed to pass through the barrier first. Momentum carried her forward, causing her to run into her brother's chair. Well, at least it wasn't a stranger.

Torin commented on the train, and Sky tsked. "Who cares! Look at all these people! There must be like.... five hundred people here! We're gonna be rolling in friends! You more literally though." She laughed, lightly punching Tor's shoulder. From behind came an annoyed voice. "Torin Sheamus and Skyla Corinne. You know better than to dart ahead in public. People were looking at us like we were nuts. And Skyla, you're lucky your mom grabbed your trunk. I was set to leave it behind." Skyla sighed at her dad, rolling her eyes in Torin's direction since she could always trust her twin not to rat her out. "Of course, dad. But we only get one first day of school! And thank you, mom, for grabbing my trunk. 'Preciate it!" She grinned, nudging her brother toward the train without actually pushing him. If she knew one thing, it was that her brother still liked to have independence of his movements.

addaellis

Cat Waffle

You held me down, but I got up, already brushing off the dust
          You hear my voice, you hear that sound, like thunder, gonna shake the ground
          You held me down, but I got up, get ready 'cause I've had enough
          I see it all, I see it now! I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
          Dancing through the fire 'cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
          Louder, louder than a lion 'cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mum, Dad, and Sam
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Headed for the train
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nora took a deep breath and held it as she rushed toward the wall dividing the rest of King's Cross from Platform 9¾. She didn't let it go until she was well onto the platform. Her eyes went wide as she looked around and she barely even noticed her parents and Sam coming in behind her.

It had been quite the morning. She'd woken up later than she'd hoped (hopefully the oversleeping would be something she'd be able to combat if she wanted to get to any classes on time) but she had then been greeted with a birthday cake and presents along with breakfast. After that, all four of them had to rush to get all her thing away and into their car before the almost two-hour drive to London. Now she got the real payoff.

In front of her stood the large scarlet steam engine. She'd been to the platform a few times before when they were dropping off Sam, but being here for herself was something new entirely. And a pretty darn good birthday present. She was going to Hogwarts. Finally going to Hogwarts. She jumped around a little stomping her feet in the weird way she always did when she got overly excited. She then immediately blushed, glancing at the many people around her who could see her. She just hoped everyone else was too busy getting their things together to notice her.

The worry didn't last long as her attention was drawn from a bit of small hooting next to her. She glanced at her small owl, sticking her finger into the cage and brushing the owl's feathers. "You're excited too, aren't you Pumpkin," she said in a soft voice. Nora could hear her mother laugh softly behind her but she ignored it with a small smirk to the owl.

{{OoC: xxxxx}}
          null

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:23 pm

User Imageʚĭɞ🏛
FIANA ARLIN BYRNES

39 years || former Museum Educator || muggle
Mother of Torin and Skyla

Fiana had partially been expecting a Floo address to the Hogwarts campus, or a magic carpet to pick the twins up -- instead, there was a surprisingly mundane train that departed from London on September first. Too soon, it was nearly 11am, and the family was at King’s Cross Station. Since magic had waltzed into their lives there had been many new memories though -- the strangest school shopping list, exploring Diagon Alley with Tor’s new magical wheels, studying things like Spell Theory over their new textbooks, even trying to raise their own Spiky Bush based off the Herbology text’s instructions, and of course, having an owl as a pet.

As soon as he spotted the sign for Platform 9, Torin raced ahead, and Sky darted ahead. Aldis called out in alarm as they went charging through the dividing pillar. Instead of a crash and spiraling of limbs though, the twins simply vanished. Aldis flinched, grumbling. Fiana was less surprised, having been a little more around magic than him, but she too flinched a little as she picked up Skyla’s abandoned trunk. Despite Aldis’s unease, the two muggle parents managed to make it through the dividing barrier.

Ahead of them was a gleaming scarlet engine and a crowd of future students. Torin was squealing with delight over the train, and Skyla was exclaiming over all the new friends they’d have. Aldis went to chastise the kids, and Fiana petted Skyla’s hair a little at her nonchalant response. ”Oh there’s no harm in being a little excited,” Fiana said pacifyingly, laying a gentle hand on Aldis’s arm. He mumbled something about spoiling them.

Even though Fiana wanted to delay the twin’s inevitable departure as much as possible, she knew the kids were excited to explore the train and get a spot. Aldis seemed to have the same idea as he got back from loading the trunks up.

”Alright before you kiddos go running off again, come give your old man a hug.”

Fiana fussed over the twins, tucking little pouches--a few galleons and two hundred-pound notes into their pockets. ”Just in case, okay? For emergencies only.”

”Don’t forget to eat healthy and drink lots of water, okay? And get some exercise. Maybe make a study group with that kid that was at your old school? And remember to take study breaks! Please do some extracurriculars! And don’t forget to write to us when you have time, okay? Or at least on the weekends. You have your cameras? Take lots of pictures okay? For me?

“Tor make sure you keep up with any maintenance on the chair okay? And don’t be afraid to ask for help, okay? Both of you! You can always write to your dad and me.”

Fiana made a last worried face, tears leaking out before tugging Torin then Skyla into tight hugs. ”Oh, I’m sorry for fussing. You know all this already. I just miss you already!”

setting King's Cross Station, September 1st, 2054 || with Torin, Skyla, Aldis
appearance 5’5” well built || wearing Green top and white jeans outfit
status My little pearls are off to school already!

CatWaffle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
There's a grace in the depths of self-destruction
I had to face before I held you in my arms
All the demons I have taken just to shelter you from harm
I'd do it all again for you my pearl

🏛ʚĭɞ
"Pearl" by SOBI

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:05 am

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

first year || unsorted || halfbood
violinist and cellist

“Thank you again, Governess Heulwen,” Angier said, passing his cello up after his trunk to get it loaded on the carriage. It was kind of weird having an obviously non-trunk case with him, but until he learned to shrink and expand things perfectly by himself, he couldn't go around shrinking his precious instruments. ”For the help. And ride. And room last night.” He hesitated a beat. ”And for convincing my ma.”

Angier grinned as he counted the reasons he had to be grateful to Governess Heulwen for. Angier’s entire life had been carefully shuttled from home to school and school to lab or school to bar, so he was feeling a little antsy that day--a bit of nervousness, a bit of excitement-- last night had been his first night away from home. Ever. And now he was going to magical school--magical boarding school! No one even stopped him when he put on a giant t-shirt over his uniform pants for a train outfit.

As he took his leave, he glanced around. All around him seemed to be students saying their goodbyes. Angie had already said his goodbyes to his parents last night when Governess Heulwen picked him up, so right now he was looking around for familiar faces-- Torin Byrnes shouldn’t be too hard to find in his wheels, and Skyla Byrnes was probably orbiting around somewhere near him. As he looked though, Angier tripped a little, and his shoulder bumped a cage. He tried to course correct, but only ended up colliding in to the kid with her finger in the cage.

”Sorry ‘bout that,” Angie apologized. He slipped into a heavier Irish accent as he apologized to the owl and the adult behind them as well. ”Sorry ‘bout that, lil’ fella. Ma’am.”.

He nodded in greeting at the girl--around his age? Was she another first year? She was accompanied by an adult as well. Well, no better time to talk to a potentially interesting new person while he waited for the Byrnes twins to show. ”Cool owl. You a first year too?”

setting train to Hogwarts, September 1, 2054 || with someone and their owl.
appearance 4’5” + glasses || wearing Oversized space tee and uniform pants
status Freedom tastes like juice--so sweet!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Well, you were the aftermath
Of every judgment
So cold by the sweat that
You'll waste away
And you carry your enemies
But they're so familiar
I'm sick of the company
So I cull the shame
⌬♩♯
"Mirror" by Porter Robinson.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games