Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:19 pm

teh sexiful nerdy
rawr domokun

uhhhh I'm relatively new to the guild but is that considered spamming?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:26 pm

hi

torshi

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:28 pm

hiiiiiii jinixs!!!!! whats up?

*this is me being really really bored*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:33 pm

Jimmi Bodene
hiiiiiii jinixs!!!!! whats up?

*this is me being really really bored*
no doubt me to

torshi

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:39 pm

hurray! jinix, i dont think ive seen your name before, are you relatively knew to gaia? or have you just not been posting a whole lot
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:45 pm

I'm fairly new as well but am quite certain that that post was nont spam. and I apologize if it was becuase I do strive to not spam and don't to my attention, spam.

and no I'm not anything close to new to gaia. on August 28th it will be 2 years.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:47 pm

hey i was just checking... ninja cus i know how much everybody around here hates spammers sad and i didnt want you to have any trouble smile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:51 pm

Jimmi Bodene
hey i was just checking... ninja cus i know how much everybody around here hates spammers sad and i didnt want you to have any trouble smile

oh I'm not mad. don't think I am lol I'm just stating fact. and thanks for the concern ^^ I appreciate it

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:55 pm

teh sexiful nerdy
Jimmi Bodene

oh I'm not mad. don't think I am lol I'm just stating fact. and thanks for the concern ^^ I appreciate it

im sad now because ive created two new threads and they have both completely died out, i made a photoshop thread about the people who all have magic cards for their avis and i made a funny video thread... they both died
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:58 pm

Jimmi Bodene
teh sexiful nerdy
Jimmi Bodene

im sad now because ive created two new threads and they have both completely died out, i made a photoshop thread about the people who all have magic cards for their avis and i made a funny video thread... they both died

oh that stinks...hence why I don't bother making new threads xP I use the threads others start...cause I'm not talented or popular enough to keep a thread going.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:01 pm

teh sexiful nerdy
Jimmi Bodene
teh sexiful nerdy
Jimmi Bodene

oh that stinks...hence why I don't bother making new threads xP I use the threads others start...cause I'm not talented or popular enough to keep a thread going.

yeah, it does become a lot easier to do that once you have gotten more friends who will post on your thread.... but all of my friends are offline right now! of course, that is becuase it is 2 in the morning where i am, but still, it sucks!

but its fine cus ive still got this board and other random threads i see biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:03 pm

Jimmi Bodene
teh sexiful nerdy
Jimmi Bodene
teh sexiful nerdy
Jimmi Bodene

yeah, it does become a lot easier to do that once you have gotten more friends who will post on your thread.... but all of my friends are offline right now! of course, that is becuase it is 2 in the morning where i am, but still, it sucks!

but its fine cus ive still got this board and other random threads i see biggrin

lol yep that should always work out for you

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:05 pm

actually, i think there is a slim chance that my second thread may live! *dramatic narrator voice* hurry sexiful nerd! i need your help! you...must...post....ugh
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:11 pm

Jimmi Bodene
actually, i think there is a slim chance that my second thread may live! *dramatic narrator voice* hurry sexiful nerd! i need your help! you...must...post....ugh

link please lol I don't feel like searching

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:14 pm

oh well im glad your not lazy lol

here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3667041

and if you want you can also watch my video for the karaoke! its funny!
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games