Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"What? What are you talking about?"
"you were kidnapped, at our wedding and then you say you killed Rasberry. then i start to fight this cloaked man and then after now i see you......"Berry looks at him"that did happen right?" Berry was confused
"You must have been dreaming. The wedding isn't until morning. Maybe you should get some more rest."
"but it felt so real......am confused"
"Just get some sleep. Everything will be fine in the morning."
"okay......"Berry layed back down on the bed and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"What? What are you talking about?"
"you were kidnapped, at our wedding and then you say you killed Rasberry. then i start to fight this cloaked man and then after now i see you......"Berry looks at him"that did happen right?" Berry was confused
"You must have been dreaming. The wedding isn't until morning. Maybe you should get some more rest."
*A few minutes later, the Prince changes into something else.*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*It slides over to berry and strokes her gently. Then it leans in ready to bite her. Then the cloaked figure appears and stabs a sword through the serpents heart.*

"What...... are you doing master?"

"Making sure you don't disobey me ever again."

*He twists the sword and the serpetn falls over, dead. It disappears just before it hits Berry, but some blood lands on her face. He disappears before she can wake up.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*It slides over to berry and strokes her gently. Then it leans in ready to bite her. Then the cloaked figure appears and stabs a sword through the serpents heart.*

*He twists the sword and the serpetn falls over, dead. It disappears just before it hits Berry, but some blood lands on her face. He disappears before she can wake up.*
"huh?"She woke up and felt the blood on her face."what is this?" berry wiped it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"huh?"She woke up and felt the blood on her face."what is this?" berry wiped it off.
"blood?"Berry get up and begin to walk to the door but she looked around her room as if she felt something or someone was there.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"blood?"Berry get up and begin to walk to the door but she looked around her room as if she felt something or someone was there.
*The cloaked figure steps out of the shadows. There is just enough light to reveal his face under the hood.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*The cloaked figure steps out of the shadows. There is just enough light to reveal his face under the hood.*
Berry looks at him"you agian?" She walks over to him then stops and gets ready to attack just in case he attacks her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Berry looks at him"you agian?" She walks over to him then stops and gets ready to attack just in case he attacks her.
"You should be thankful. I just saved your life."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"what are you talking about?"berry looked at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"One of my minions was about to kill you. Unfortunately, I had to end his life."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"One of my minions was about to kill you. Unfortunately, I had to end his life."
"what? but why was one of your minions near me for? and why did you protect me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what? but why was one of your minions near me for? and why did you protect me?"
"As I said before, he was there to kill you. And as for why I protected you. I wouldn't want your dear sweet Prince getting angry at me, now would I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"As I said before, he was there to kill you. And as for why I protected you. I wouldn't want your dear sweet Prince getting angry at me, now would I?"
"he would get mad but why are you worried about him getting mad? and i want him back....what do you need him for......?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"he would get mad but why are you worried about him getting mad? and i want him back....what do you need him for......?"
*He just laughs and then disappears in a cloud of smoke.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Brry trys to grab him but its already too late. She falls to the ground making a large noise and begins to cry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Brry trys to grab him but its already too late. She falls to the ground making a large noise and begins to cry.
*A gaurd hears her crying and runs into the room.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games