Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, 'mom'. Your children will be returned to you safely. Provided they don't get attacked. It's all good. I am the best Chuunin in the village. And you know it's the truth." 'You're a cocky little man, aren't you?' 'Did you just call me a 'little man'?' "No need to worry, ma'am. I've got these two under wraps. If anything happens to them, well, I'll have them sign something saying 'if I die, Haku Ikeza is not responsible for any expenses or pain related to our deaths, nor is Brink.' Is that fine with you?" Giving a careless wave to the Kusakage, he left and headed to the Kusa Training Grounds.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.
User Image

''He-eey there. Sorry for leaving you in the middle of nowhere with my weird niece and a potential murderer. That was... retarded of me. Haha, hope you don't think I'm too much like my dad. Err... anyways, what're you up to? I came here, apparently, to see if there was anything that I could do, but it seems that you're scooping up all the work, so I'm just going to sit around and do... absolutely nothing! Yeey!" Despite it being almost... out-of-character for Kleine to act this way, he felt that draining all of his current rage into some sort of happy ruse was the best way to get over things quickly. And as much as he was looking like his father right now, he really, really didn't want to lose what may have been his only friend right now. Whether Haku was upset at him or not... well, that was up for him to decide, and up to Kleine to deal with.User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The bright blue eyes of the Shinobi widened with joy as he saw Kleine kind of just... appear. "Hello, Kleine. It's fine. She kinda seemed like she didn't like me. But it's fine. I'm sure a large number of Amegakure Shinobi dislike me. Hahaha. But it's fine. That's a story for another time. So, where did you go afterwards? Just wondering." For some reason, their conversation seemed very awkward. Like they were just making conversation just to make it. Nothing weird had happened to the two of them. It was just odd.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu was sitting crossed legged on the ground. After the genjutsu was released, he shook is head some, and watched Hana vanish. "I'm fine." he said in his normal childish voice to Aki's question, then heard Haku. With a big, and hidden grin, he turned to stare at Haku and Kido. "Race!" he shouted, hopping to his feat and in one fluid motion, doing a back flip out the window, placing one hand on the ledge to help the rotation. In a matter of seconds, he was gone, and the best part was he was not eve heading n the direction of the training grounds.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXX"Haku, half of your mission just jumped out the window aaand.." She leaned out to see Kaimu run in the wrong direction, "Seems to have gone in the wrong direction. Not looking good on your part, sir." Placing the kage hat upon her head she adjusted it so at sat comfortably. Looking to over to Kliene she gave him a wave throwing her pack on, "You want to see if there's anything you can do? Pick up a student in the village and stay awhile, or something."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

His red eye could easily pick up on what Kaimu was going to do. However, Haku dismissed the thought, assuming the man had the mentality of the average adult. It caught him off guard when the masked Shinobi blasted out of the window. He scowled at the comment of the Kusakage and blasted out the window, following Kaimu. His words trailed after him. "Son of a b***h!" His own arms propelled him in the man's direction as he followed as quickly as he could. But, as fast as this man was moving, it would take hours to catch him. Although it took a few moments for him to remember the other half of his mission. "Son of another b***h!" The Chuunin ran through the entrance of the Kusakage's Office and located Kido. Grabbing the child by his right arm, he lunged out the window, the boy following behind him. "Come on, kid! Gotta keep up in a race!"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.
User Image

''...I, really have nothing to say to any of this. HAHA. But... I'm not really a people person, Aki. Not sure if picking up a student is what's best for me... but I can supervise Haku and the others... if that's alright with you?" To be honest, he wasn't sure about this whole "job" thing. He had money, he had a place, and he had power. Why obligate his own self? Why ask to do menial tasks, spending his own self but in return -- gaining no real reward? Perhaps it was reward enough to have a home to depend on -- a place to rely on, far more than the Castel. But if he was going to devote his life to this... place, then at first, he would start slow. Getting to know the people... it was enough, for him. ''Psh. Dumbasses. I'll go chase after them. Later, Aki." And with this, he followed them along, though not as eagerly or dramatically as any of the other boys around.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXHaku's scowl sent Aki into a fit of laughter. Even more so when he dove throw the window only to return for Kido and to jump out again. Righting her hat which hat which had slid sideways she nodded to Kleine. "That's fine then, keep an eye on those three." stepping towards the open window the bone bird returned to it's regular, large, size and was ready to take flight. "I'm off then. See ya." she stepped on the bird, sat down, and formed the ram sign. And with that the bird took off to Cloud.
[exit]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile saw everyone leave the room and sighed. He leaned agents the door with frank on his head. Emile started to day dream as he waited for his teacher to be ready to go.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Hiro saw that Aki had left, he turned to face those that were still in the office. He hoped that he never had to be left in charge of a village ever again, but here he was. "If any of you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:32 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick looked at Emile. "Alright kid, lets get a move on, i will meet you at the training grounds." He disappeared in a storm of grass. But he couldn't shake off the site of Shoko appearing all over the place, they needed to talk, but she seemed to be ignoring his presence. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile looked at the man with that hat and smiled "Thank you sir, I'll keeo that in mind." he said kindly and hear his teacher going to the training ground. Emile bowed to the nice man and rushed over to start his training.

l_Valkyrie_I

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXAs she neared the office building she would burst into petals to rush in through the open window and recollect into herself. "That didn't take nearly as long as I thought." She said untying the kage hat from its current place on the strap of her pack. Aki returned the hat to the hook on the wall and moved sit in her seat, finding an new odd comfort in it's leather cushions. Or maybe it wasn't the seat itself but what it represented, along with the hat, that being her status, position, and responsibility. She was ready to work again and tackle any problem head on for the better of Kusa. "So, I trust I didn't miss much?" She asked Hiro with a smile and a tilt of her head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Hiro had almost fallen asleep from the boredum when Aki came in through the window. It hadn't even been three days since she left, yet she was already back. "Back so early?" He said while he stretched his arms, "I was expecting you to be gone for at least a few more days. So how did it go?"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers