Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: 2054-2055

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria was busy with entertaining her mother. Cathaline League, the Captain of Puddlemere United, the petite blonde bombshell that Aria once saw blowing kisses from a sixth years text book, was under the impression that Aria was currently a reserve member of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team earning her stripes as the saying went. As for the picture, Aria did not care to think about why he might need a picture of her mother in a swimsuit posing with her broom in his Potions text book. Lucky for Aria she inherited her mother's charm and gift for acting (lying) that she easily spun her adventures in quidditch from one of the girls who actually did try out for the Gryffindor team. Aria was sure that she wouldn't mind Aria borrowing her story. It was an honor, really. Aria was more than happy to pass on any tips her mom, a famous quidditch player, might have.

Cathy looked almost in horror at the idea of her precious daughter when she took her trunk and picked it up to hand over to the conductor. Aria raised a brow and said, "If you are so concerned about me why not hire a squib or wizard to watch over me."

"I don't want you to hurt yourself this close to quidditch try outs,"
                                                Cathy replied crossing her arms and turning up her nose.

Aria resisted the urge of rolling her eyes as she changed the subject to her adventures with Booker Sanderson-Cobb and the Language Club where she met Hari the Captain and Monira and about music club. She assumed her mother would be bored of showing her doting mother role soon enough. And, Aria was correct. After casual conversation of Cathy testing Aria's newly gained talents in French and her previously learned language she kissed her daughter on both cheeks and said Mandarin Chinese, "Be good! And remember if you are ever caught not being so good, a smile and good manners go far."

"Of course,"
                                                Aria answered as her mother apparated away. She didn't even want to begin to think about the quality of Cathy League's motherly advice. Aria was determined to be more than a pretty face and wanted to use her smile to build peace between nations. Looking about the platform she admired the first years. They stood out the most with their eagerness or absolute dismal mood. She hoped they got the houses they wanted like she did. She was happy to get back to Gryffindor. She was happy to go back to what felt more like home - sharing a room with girls and the gossip and just being another normal girl. No pomp and frills and no penthouses in the sky and townhouses in the heart of London and a bodyguard for fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:11 pm
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 4th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Dueling Club, Fite Club, and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: A Fawn's Kiss on the Hand
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie felt rather proud of her plotting to surprise her brother with Callie. A clever way for Callie to get to taste a bit of the Harper life (their overbearing parents) and get to spend time with Eden. Sure they couldn't suck face in some secret corner but they liked to talk about nerdy, boring things like Astronomy. Stab her in the foot ten times over making her lug up to that boring class again. Still, despite Callie's differences their similarities made up for it. Callie may have sort of bought Mattie's loyalty through the guitar she kept safe with her on holidays but Mattie was accepting of this fact. Besides Eden could have went for way worse girls. Callie was nice and Mattie genuinely considered her a friend now.

Still the visit went great with Eden inviting Finley and Chadwick who were pretty awesome from the time she got to spend with them in Music Club and of course on the visit. Finley also staged the surprise with the guitar even if Callie turned out to be less sneaky than she thought.

Speaking of her guitar and music she itched so bad to feel the strings and build up the callouses she suspected her parents willfully ignored instead of being ignorant of them. She was doing quite well on the piano. During the summers she used music writing programs online. She was sure she was better than most muggle teen boys at hiding their search history.

Still something felt off. Things were going well but she just felt not quite her if that made sense. She had too much energy and then just it sort of slowed and she kind of stagnated. In some ways it was great for her music but in others she suspected she would be greater and better if she could 1. be more herself and not under her parents tyrannical rule and 2. she could figure out what was off. Mattie sighed as she looked at the train longingly. At least there was a bit of freedom she craved and thirsted for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Open for Interaction. Quotes for Talked about Individuals}
                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:16 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:41 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Ron had been looking forward to getting back to Hogwarts almost since he'd got back home. While he would definitely some of his friends over the summer, there were others he wouldn't until boarding the train this morning. Coming home had been a bit of an adjustment for him, as he wasn't allowed to practice his spells over the summer, and he had to settle with living at least a semi-normal life again. Mom wanted to hear all about his exploits on the pitch, as she was happy to hear how he'd been playing actual games straight out of the box. During the summer, the two of them made a special trip to Diagon Alley just to pick out a broomstick for him to ride this year, rather one of the school's elderly mounts.

This morning, his mom brought him to the great rail station, after spending the night and having breakfast in London with the Quinns. Dad was unable to make the trip this time as there was a project at work which required him to be present there instead. As things worked out, they ended up running a bit behind schedule, moreso than his mother preferred, but at least they made the platform before the train departed, and that was what mattered. Ron passed his trunk, with his new broomstick ensconced in his carrying case strapped atop, up to one of the porters to have it loaded aboard the train.

"Are you sure you've got everything, dear?" asked Dani, as she watched his trunk being taken up onto the Express. Ron sighed, and answered, "Mom, we only repacked the trunk twice before we left home. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got everything. Are you going to be all right?" Dani knew he was referring to how his absence hit her, especially the first time she cooked a meal for three and not four, and the fuss she made over him when he returned. " I'll be okay, I promise" she said, giving her son a confident smile. "Just like I promise I'll come and bring you home for the holidays. Now, study hard, stay out of trouble, and have a little fun, okay?"

Ron smiled, and he said, "Okay. I'll try bringing home a trophy or two while I'm at it." Dani smiled and chuckled, as she looked into her son's eyes, and told him, "I wouldn't be all that worried about trophies, Ron. Just do your best, be a good teammate, and have fun doing it; the accolades will come in their own time. Best I let you leave to catch your train. I'll see you soon." Dani hugged her son, and kissed him on the cheek.

"See you soon," answered Ron, as he hugged his mother. Dani let him go, and she gave him a happy smile, as he stepped away, and started walking along the platform. Looking around, he soon spotted a familiar face amongst the crowd of parents and departing students. "Aria!" he called out, hoping to get her attention.

OOC:
mc2

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:49 am
Harmony Aindrias
Fifth year Gryffindor
PrefectUser ImageQuidditch Player User Image Adventurer's Club ParticipantUser Image

▬▬ A smooth sea never made a good captain...So its confirmed!▬▬

Harmony went flying through the train barrier, luggage ahead of her. She was dressed in full pirates garb, and nothing anyone said would make her change clothes. Except for the people in charge... she'd probably have to go put on her robes before doing patrols of the train. She was a prefect? Harmony was in shock when she got the letter. Of course it wasn't as much fun, because Aire wasn't a prefect anymore.

Of course, Harmony was pretty excited about being a Prefect. She wondered if she could convince her first years to become sea people. That was a great first mission...or the start of a prank. convince all the first year Gryffindors they had to wear an eye patch. "Arrrr fear me! The greatest Prefect Pirate Lord there was!"/b] She turned and waved to her parents, "Goodbye for now my great parents! Until the sea unites us again!" With that she hopped onto the train and hung herself off the side of the door, reaching out to take Aire's hand and drag her aboard the Hogwarts Express, ready for their year together. For, it was a year of them being together, they were both fifth years, they would have all their classes together, their lunches, everything. Would the professors regret their decisions of holding Aire back? Or their decision fo making Harmony a prefect.

▬▬ This is just one big storm and its all a mess, but Ill be a great Captain one day.▬▬

Where: Hogwarts Express Platform
With Whom: Aire and Parents
Thinking about: It's a pirates life for me
Wearing razz irates garb in picture
OOC: Open for Interaction

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:56 pm

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
Now i don’t want to feel the way i do
I’m screaming at myself now
Looking for a way out

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Art Club
December 2057 King’s Cross Station With: Himself
Wearing: [Outfit] Status: “Where is he…?”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Autumn came and went in the blink of an eye, the cold chill of Winter not far behind. Much to Áedán's dismay it was time to board the Hogwarts Express for a second time, this time to return home to his brother for the holidays. He would have been lying if he said he wasn't the least bit apprehensive. The boy, freshly twelve, had no idea what he might have done to upset his older sibling and yet, he hadn't heard a peep from him since the middle of October. There was no word from Rowan MacInnes, not a one, and all of Áedán's letters found themselves returned back to him by one of the Hogwarts owls.

'He couldnae still be mad about that fight we had, could he?' He wondered to himself on the train. The brothers may have had a falling out the night before Áedán left, but Rowan seemed to have put it past him by the next morning. 'Maybe he was faking it...' He sighed. 'Maybe he hates me after all. Cannae say I'd blame him.' His forehead pressed against the cold glass of the windows, watching as the Scottish countryside seemed to fly by. Once again they would make the trip to London, only for him to turn right back around for Scotland. It was cruel, honestly, being forced in a small box the whole day when freedom was right in front of him. In the morning light, he was that much more certain they were passing through the Trossachs. "Tàmhas, look, I was right!" He nudged the boy next to him with a huff. "We're passing home right now."

At least Áedán had made some friends to make the ride more bearable. With William, Gian, and Tàmhas with him, it really wasn't so bad. They chatted, played cards until they were bored of Will completely demolishing them. He fell asleep at one point, once waking up on Tàm's shoulder, the next against the window with Tàm against his side. It was nice, and for a while, Áedán wasn't so worried about what awaited him at the end of the line. The train eventually arrived at King's Cross and Áedán said his goodbyes, only to be dragged by Tàm to meet his Da—a burly man that looked like he could take down a stone wall with a single swing of his mighty forged hammer. At first glance Aonghus Ghobhainn was intimidating to say the least, but once he spoke and Áedán noticed those kind eyes, he found himself right at ease and introduced himself with a smile and the firmest handshake he could muster.

"See you. I'll come an' visit soon." He promised Tàmhas with a wave goodbye, off to find Rowan in the crowd of families reunited.

Except Rowan never came.

Áedán didn't know what to think when he finally realized his brother was not at King's Cross. 'Did something happen?' He wondered. A kind woman at the ticket booth gave him the change for a payphone, and fortunately he knew Rowan's number by heart. 'Did he forget?'

"The line you are calling has been disconnected."
A heavy feeling weighed on Áedán 's chest. 'That... Can't be right. Surely he isn't that mad.' He must have dialed the number wrong, but he didn't have the change to try it again. He sighed. 'I'll just have to get home myself.' It wasn't a big deal, really. Rowan must have figured Aedan was old enough to floo home by himself. Finding the floo wasn't an issue; it seemed like several families were headed that way, making it easy to locate. The problem, Aedan realized with a skip of his heart, was when he said his floo's address there was a puff of smoke, and... Nothing happened. He was still there.

He took a steady breath. Panic would get him no where. He tried once more, enunciating clearly, only to get the same puff of smoke and finding himself getting absolutely no where. A third time, still nothing.

"Young man, is there a problem?" Asked a kind woman in line, waiting with a student that must have been a year or two ahead. Áedán shook his head.

"No, I'm... Fine. Sorry. I think I might've forgotten something is all." He refused to make eye contact as he excused himself, stepping away from the floo to let them past. Áedán watched, contemplative as the student disappeared, the mother behind him. It worked just fine for them, so that must mean the floo network's been shut off on Rowan's side. Trying from somewhere else wasn't going to cut it. "That's a problem." Áedán muttered as he adjusted the backpack strap on his shoulder. "Flooing home from Diagon's one thing, but..." If the floo wasn't an option, and Rowan's phone was disconnected, then his options grew exponentially more difficult. Rowan hadn't sent him with any muggle currency for a train or a bus. He could hitch-hike, but a twelve-year-old boy bouncing between strangers from London to Arden sounded suicidal at best. He could find an officer, but then Rowan might get in trouble for neglect, and Áedán could find himself spending Christmas at an orphanage in the city for all he knew, and frankly if it was that or chance it with strangers, he'd take the strangers. Still, he wasn't stupid.

That left walking. How long would it take him to hike a nine-hour train ride? Days, maybe a week. He wasn't sure. Áedán ran a hand through his fiery hair and heaved a frustrated sigh, only allowing himself a moment to feel defeated. 'What other choice do I have? It... Is what it is.'

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Bits with Gian, Will, and Tam approved by their respective RPers
Cinnabun Gryffie

I lie to me
I say everything’s gonna be alright
Like i’m that naive

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kings Cross - Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Pa, Aedan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Heading Home
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder why his Floo is broken?

As days passed by, the tics on Tam's calendar grew, pushing ever closer to the train ride home. He couldn't wait to see Pa again, especially since he could introduce him to all his new friends. Plus, Tam wouldn't be all alone on the train ride. Though... his book had been pretty good company last time. It was a super long train ride, doubled by the fact that they had to drive all the way back into Scotland to go to school. It was super lame. Maybe he'd see if they could set up a floo at their house so they could avoid at least half the trip next time.

The morning of the trip, Tam happily packed up his backpack, then hopped aboard the train. As the train moved forward, the little group played cards, getting progressively more frustrated by Will decimating them with his skills. Of course, the gentle rocking of the train made his eyes grow heavy and slowly drift to a close. He was woken up later by the sharp whistle of the train, then he realized they were pulling into the station.

As they slowed to a stop, Tam happily led his friends off the train and to a familiar face in the crowd. "PA! Bha mi gad ionndrainn gu mòr! Tha mi cho toilichte ur faicinn!" He was wrapped in a warm embrace by his dad, glad to be back with his family. He introduced all his friends to his pa, waving happily as everyone parted to go to their families. He happily told his dad everything from the year so far, much to the man's enjoyment. Before they left, the two pulled over to the side, Aonghus helping Tam readjust his bonus leg for more comfort, since he'd been sitting nearly 9 hours.

As they were getting ready to leave, Pa gestured over to Áedán, who looked panicked and worried. Tam waved his arms over his head, walking over toward his pal. "Áedán, ahr you ahright? You look a mite worried. D'ye need a ride home? Pa will le' ya hop in our car." He glanced back at his pa, who nodded once, as if in agreement. No way he heard Tam... right? "C'man, ye can use his telly to call yer family." He grinned, taking his friend by the hand and leading him over to where Pa was waiting. Aonghus ruffled his son's hair, nodded at the other boy, then gestured toward the exit.

{Wearing :: Tam :: Aonghus}}
          {{To Translate: Tam- "I missed you so much! I'm so happy to see you!"}}
          TrickBlues

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:55 am
User Image
User Image
Now i don’t want to feel the way i do
I’m screaming at myself now
Looking for a way out

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Art Club
December 2057 King’s Cross Station With: Himself
Wearing: [Outfit] Status: “So this is happening.”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Tàmhas and Rowan sounded so different, yet so similar, that for just a second Áedán dared to think it might have been his brother calling for him. If he was disappointed when he turned to face Tàm, he didn't show it, looking as calm and collected as ever after the initial surprise of, "Tàm! You're still here?"

His friend wanted to know if something was wrong. "I'm fine, it's just..." As if he already knew, Tàmhas offered him a saving grace in a ride home. He didn't know what to say; he didn't want Tàm to be worried, but he supposed he might anyway if he was still hiking home when he said he'd come visit. But asking for help simply wasn't something Áedán knew how to do. He shifted his weight to one leg uncomfortably as he tried to find his words. "I don't..." Áedán glanced over Tàmhas's shoulder to Aonghus the same time he did. The man only nodded, leaving Áedán wondering if he could hear their conversation through the crowd, if he was just saying hello again, or if he was some omniscient forge god with a tiny guardian angel of a son. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? Debatable.

The next thing Áedán knew, Tàm took his hand and pulled him back towards his pa. It seemed he'd be going with them whether he wanted to or not. "Wait, are you sure it's alright?" He asked. Aonghus nodded at him and as they left, Áedán felt the heavy weight on his shoulders lighten, just a little. "Okay... Thank you very much, Sir."

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

I lie to me
I say everything’s gonna be alright
Like i’m that naive

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Long Road Home
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Pa, Aedan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Heading Home
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Cars always make me sleepy

Tàmhas was increasingly worried about his friend, especially when Áedán looked upset while saying everything was fine. Tam tilted his head, messy brown hair falling over his eyes. Tam glanced up at Pa, who shifted his weight ever so subtly. Tam reached a hand out, resting it on his friend's shoulder. Something was wrong here, and Tam wasn't sure exactly what to do. "C'moan, Áedán. Ye kin fur sure ride wi' us! Mibbie we kin stoap fur ice cream oan th' wey back." He grinned, happy to be able to help his pal.

When asked if it was alright, Aonghus nodded as well, a faint smile appearing on his lips. The group walked out to the waiting car, squishing in and heading out on the road. It was destined to be a super long drive, but they'd get there together... sometime. Well. By morning at least. As they drove, Tam happily talked about every single thing he'd done over the past few months. It didn't take but a couple hours before he'd been lulled to sleep. It didn't take much, of course, because he seemed to be able to snooze anywhere. After what seemed like forever, Aonghus parked the car in the driveway, gently shaking Tam awake and saying, "Come noo, wee jimmies. We made it hame. Áedán, dae yi''ll need a hurl tae yer hame, or wid ye lik' tae kip 'ere th' nicht? We kin git ye hame th'morra tae."

{Wearing :: Tam :: Aonghus}}
          {{To Translate: Tam- "Come on, Aedan. You can for sure ride with us! Maybe we can stop for ice cream on the way back."
          Aonghus - "Come now, boys. We made it home. Aedan, do you need a ride to your home, or would you like to sleep here tonight? We can get you home tomorrow too."}}
          TrickBlues

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Aonghus - #CC1100
          Áedán

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:50 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 24th for the school.))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Miss Nora, Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ouch!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She said run, not stop!

Seb, having been promised the barrier was safe to run through, took the lead. Not only did he urgently want to see the magic platform (with probably some kind of super cool magic train!), but he wanted to run before nerves could set in. Plus, Miss Nora hadn't ever led him astray! With a big inhale, the teal-haired boy ran at the wall, dark eyes wide as he got closer. After a second, he'd expected to stop, but he was somewhere entirely new! He looked around, in full and total awe.... before he remembered he was pushing a cart. He yelped as the cart stopped quite suddenly, meeting impact with a small gathering of other, empty carts.

He flipped over the bars, landing rather inelegantly on his face in the cart pile. He popped up after a second, glasses askew for eyes seeing stars. After adjusting his vision, Seb scrambled free, moving to push his cart out of the way. "Oh dangit, oh man." He mumbled, noticing the crack in his glasses lens. Mama was going to be so upset! Glasses were way too expensive to just break! Plus now his body was all achy... which definitely didn't feel good. He sniffled softly, wondering if a Mama hug wouldn't help.

{{Wearing :: Nora :: Kinzlie:: Sebastian}}
          {K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs Heulwin, Sebastian, and Ms Moon
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to the Train
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Whew, made it!

Skye had nervously hooted as they were about to crash into the wall, and her sudden panic had made Declan open his eyes at the last moment. They passed through the wall without incident and had arrived on the platform. Declan moved to the side because he knew that Mrs Nora and Ms Kinzlie were going to be right behind him. Then he allowed himself to be awed by the sight of the train. The Hogwarts Express, it read on the side of the train. "Wooow, look at that, Skye!" He laughed happily at the sight of the train, pushed a finger through the cage to gently rub the top of Skye's head. Looking around, he noticed Sebastian scrambling out of a pile of carts, looking worse for wear. "Oh no, Sebastian, are you okay?" Declan rushed over to make sure his new friend was okay and helped his steady himself. This boy was something else, someone Declan was going to have to look after. "How... how's your cat?" he asked cautiously, still unsure of the feline.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Miss Nora, Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Zoot got smooshed!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Mama hugs and magic fix everything!

Seb wiped at his eyes with his hoodie sleeve, then looked over when he heard his name. "Oh... I'm... I'm okay. I think, right? I can still wiggle my fingers, toes, neck, and nose." He mumbled, still a little dizzy from the fall. Declan helped Seb stand straight, so the teal-haired boy could at least try to appear alright. At his next question, dark eyes looked surprised. "He's... sharp." Seb offered, pulling the cat from his pocket. Zoot looked very much terrified, black fur standing on end. He got a small hug from Seb, followed by a soft apology.

"Sebby!! Oh, my, what happened? Oh no, bubby." Kinzlie hurried over, Nora hot on her heels. "Well, I was runnin' in... and ended up in the carts over there. Guess I wasn't payin' good attention." He was immediately pulled into a hug, before Nora knelt down. "Oh dear indeed. Well, don't you worry. We'll get you fixed up, good as new." Nora added, before drawing her wand once more. "Wundus Healiom. Reparo. Episkey." Her words were confident, and as she used the colorful spells, the budding bruises faded (along with the hidden cat scratches lacing his tummy). His glasses mended as well, and Seb donned a soft smile.

"Any chance you can just teach me those spells right quick?"

{{Wearing :: Nora :: Kinzlie:: Sebastian}}
          {K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games