Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 pm
Roland laughed a bit by Ashoc's comment "gee, a little blunt are we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 am
as Ashoc stood his head dropped straight to the ground and slammed the back of his head. he gave a low moan and flips himself over on his stomach and went back to poking at the carpet with his helmet  

Red Glacier

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 am
Yes I am really lost. I took a wrong turn somewhere, and have been trying to get directions. But people look at me and laugh. *Begins to rudely walk in* Maybe you have a computer I can use. I must be a couple of days late to my convention, but then again it must be leaving. Sorry to bother you.
*walks out of the apartment and suddenly a thick jungle appears in the corridors. The man walks into the jungle and disappears into the darkness.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm
((^^ Oh Kire you and your randomness))

"Oh you poor dear!" Elcia said almost jumping as the Big Guy, as she had been referring to him, hit his head. "Are you alright?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She was momentarily distracted by the odd conversation taking place at the door. "It's never dull around her is it, Big Guy?" She asked, she couldn't help but feel the longing that seemed to hang around the creature like a cloud.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Elcia
((^^ Oh Kire you and your randomness))

"Oh you poor dear!" Elcia said almost jumping as the Big Guy, as she had been referring to him, hit his head. "Are you alright?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She was momentarily distracted by the odd conversation taking place at the door. "It's never dull around her is it, Big Guy?" She asked, she couldn't help but feel the longing that seemed to hang around the creature like a cloud.

when you are weighing in a 2 tons you tend to get hit pretty hard from an unexpected fall. and hopefully nothing is under you at the time or it would face some impact damage.

he gets up and sits on his knees. Elci was nice to him and he hummed happily and nudged her cheek gently in gratitude for her concern  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Staring at the hallway long after the man dissapeared, Roland seemed to be in shock. "Wow. just... wow. Tonight is...very interesting. If I kept a journal, I think tonight would be a big entry. 'Dear diary: tonight, I became a mystical being, then saw an odd man in weird clothes vanish in a jungle-hall' Damn, life just got so exciting!" snickering to himself, Roland heads back over to check to see the big guy isn't dead  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:43 pm
"Awe, You're pretty tough!" She said resting her head on the arm of the chair so she'd be inline with his helmet.
"So what exactly just happened?" She asked Roland as he rejoined them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm
"I suppose we could don a new truism, 'Chaos follows chaos.' And as for the weapons I apologize. But somehow I think that they are not "Gone" in every sense of the word... I think that-" He held out his right hand and the nanites re-collected into the shape of the rifle. Seems like I can break down metals and record their make-up."

He held out the gun again and it deconstructed, the nanites flowing back into the circuitry. "I believe that those are my Self Repair droids, maybe I've altered their programs inadvertently."

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Elcia
"Awe, You're pretty tough!" She said resting her head on the arm of the chair so she'd be inline with his helmet.
"So what exactly just happened?" She asked Roland as he rejoined them.
he nudges her a bit more and a low pur comes from his helmet. he doesn't remember any care from people before. especially people he just met, but he was happy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:46 pm
"I dunno. Something about being lost, then he dissapeared. The really weird part is, I saw the hallway turn into a jungle briefly." Turning to Daudelus, he said "Wow. THAT is an interesting trick. Makes for some easy storage."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 pm
"Oh well summoning vegetation into a hallway is a feat even a bumbling wizard can accomplish." She said musing and absently patting the crooning creature, "But actual transportation by summoning plants is not something I've heard of before. "
She blushed a little at what she blurted out. "I'm a wood elf you see, we have a bit of magic in us but it is most useful for domestic purposes."

((Bumbling wizard reference: Wizard at Large by Terry Brooks ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Elcia
"Oh well summoning vegetation into a hallway is a feat even a bumbling wizard can accomplish." She said musing and absently patting the crooning creature, "But actual transportation by summoning plants is not something I've heard of before. "
She blushed a little at what she blurted out. "I'm a wood elf you see, we have a bit of magic in us but it is most useful for domestic purposes."

((Bumbling wizard reference: Wizard at Large by Terry Brooks ^_^))

the creature purs and nudges her some more playfully  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:20 am
Ashoc went over to the creature and began apologizing for dropping his head on the floor, she hadn't realized that he would get hurt, he seemed durable to her. "Sorry! I didn't mean to drop you. I'm sorry! Oh I'm so bad around other people."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc went over to the creature and began apologizing for dropping his head on the floor, she hadn't realized that he would get hurt, he seemed durable to her. "Sorry! I didn't mean to drop you. I'm sorry! Oh I'm so bad around other people."

he leans toward her and nuzzles her stomach gently purring at her ignoring what happened. Ashoc was now acting different with that helmet off he noticed but didn't mind. he was intrigued by her blindness though. He can't talk and she can't see, fitting?  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 am
"It's because I'm off duty. When I put the helmet mask thing on, I'm on the job. Gotta be serious." She struggled to keep a straight face with that one and couldn't help a small giggle escaping. "Not quite serious, but I can't allow myself to get distracted from the final goal. Though in this circumstance, I was allowed to leave my mission unfulfilled. That's how desperate we are for more people." Ashoc glanced over at Daedalus and Roland. "That's a useful trick, Daedalus. Maybe you should experiment with it a little."

Elcia had confused her before, with her mind being more complex and far stranger than anyone else's here.... with the possible exception of Daedalus. But as soon as she said wood elf, it all made sense. She'd never encountered an elf before, but knew from readings and stories that they thought in a different way than other people. "Domestic magic can be just as powerful as other kinds, you know," Ashoc told her softly. "Just depends on how you use it, is all."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games