Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:54 pm
"Honestly Sir, do you think this is such a good idea?" She wasn't only speaking of the rivalry with Skrat and, eventually, Organization XIII, but also whatever company Undakai was expecting. She had a feeling it couldn't be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:45 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
"Honestly Sir, do you think this is such a good idea?" She wasn't only speaking of the rivalry with Skrat and, eventually, Organization XIII, but also whatever company Undakai was expecting. She had a feeling it couldn't be good.
He gave a little laugh. "Personally? No, I don't think it's a good idea. Really, I'd like to know who these people really think they are trying to take ME on." He turned his seat around, looking directly into Anise's eyes, a aging darkness seeping over his brooding brow. "Just remember, I am not the aggressor here, they are. Whether I believe this is a good idea or not doesn't matter. I will protect my assets, and I will fight those that wish to threaten to destroy what I have spent an eternity to obtain and create."

He stood up, moving to the left of his desk, looking at a painting on the wall of a young man clad in baggy jeans and a skin tight blue sweat shirt. He had teal blue hair and green eyes, and wore a pair of dark Romani glasses and had a smug smile on his face. He stood there, amongst long forgotten friends, some smiling, some laughing, not a care in the world about the world, much less his horrible fashion sense. It was by far the 'lightest' of the pictures in the room.

"I've spent a long becoming what I am now, and a much longer time building this corporation that I have now, and I have no intention of giving it up just yet."

He turned around sitting back down in his chair, pausing for a moment before getting comfortable. He leaned forward, his chin resting on his interlaced fingers. "When you must make your decision to face me or not, I do hope you make the right one, and whichever choice that may be, I hope you are prepared to accept the consequences of that decision.  

Undakai
Crew

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Reiku sat in Skrat's headquarters, not moving, though her squirrelly brother had disappeared. She took another sip of her tea and sighed. "Skrat remarked that we'd lose without at least four more fighters. . ." she repeated, drawing in the air with her index finger.
She snapped her fingers and grinned as a scrying orb appeared before her, "I'll wait a little bit to make my move. . ."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:07 pm
Thaliat heard the shouting in the other room, though the words were muffled. With a sigh she signaled to her squirrels to settle themselves and follow her. Glancing about once more, Thaliat assured herself the room had no further damage than a slightly charred table.

"I think he's a little ticked, troops. That was a lot of shouting. Well, we'll have to prove ourselves worthy of our little chaotic moment just now."

Thaliat opened the door.

"Seriously, Skrat, it wasn't that bad. One of the squirrels just...uh...Skrat?"

Thaliat looked around confused.

"So, um...I take it this means he wasn't yelling at us."

She caught sight of Reiku across the room.

"Where'd everyone go? We weren't given any orders. Skrat told me to wait on his orders before deploying. Oh." Thaliat grinned menacingly. "I think we just got green lighted to go merc, troops!"

Thaliat glanced at Reiku.

"You going merc, too? Think Skrat would mind if I supplemented my troops with a few minions of my own?" Thaliat laughed. "I have a way with rodents myself, you see. A few of my, uh, friends might be interested in being recruited to my side. I think it might be worth a shot."

Thaliat rubbed the head of the armored squirrel on her shoulder.

After all, Thaliat mused to herself. You can't kill what's already passed on.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:34 pm
Reiku smiled, "Whether he'd mind or not isn't the question. He needs all the help he can get."

She returned to watching her brother through the orb, "Hurry along, I'll be there when I think it's the right time."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:14 pm

Saverio had an unfortunte idea, to jump in the elevator. It was a bad one because the elevator slowed quite a bit slamming him into the ******** A, my face and glasses!?"

Saverio looked at his glasses that had broken, heart broken her reached into his pocket and put on another pair.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Thaliat nodded.

"I'll gather may followers as well."

Thaliat pulled a ring from her pocket with and orange colored stone and placed it on her finger. She softly spoke a small chat and a small breeze blew around her, softly settling. Thaliat glanced to both sides and smiled.

"Ah, I have missed you, my friends. It is good to see you, but I called you hear to ask for your aid. Would you please call upon the others? I will need all the help I can get."

Thaliat cocked her head to one side, then smiled.

"I did not know he crossed over. Yes, if he will help, call upon him as well."

Thaliat straightened up then looked at the squirrel on her shoulder.

"No worries, friend, they know how to find me again. But for now, " Thaliat raised a hand above her head, then dropped it. "We move on, troops!"

Thaliat lead her followers out of the building, following the tracks of the others leading the way for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 pm
Tsujigiri-san
Feeling his prey elsewhere, Tsuji takes a couple steps backward and spins in search of it... With the appearance of normal strides he makes abnormal progress down the darkened street coming to an even darker alleyway he stops and lights a cigarette in the intersection, looking at Rose out of the corner of his eye, "Well, well, well... What fortune running into you here," He calls out in a cheerful voice but unnerving voice, "I was just on my way to have some fun."

He squats down and reaches out to the red-eyed squirrel, "Well, hello there! Aren't you just a cute little, undead, killing machine..."

Before standing back up he glances quickly at Saverio's silhouette at the far end of the alley.

-Tsuji
she turned around to see the person who had addressed her, the small squirrel that had been leading the waystopping further down the ally, looking a little curious as to why it's new master had stopped.

"oh, well hello. i'm sorry, but i just don't have the time for tea and biscuts right now, i must be on my way. Im in quite a hurry, you know." She gave a little wave, nimbly stepping backwards and then running off, after the squirrel once more.

The squirrel on her shoulder snapped at Tsuji as he reatched out for him, but missed just inches short as rose pulled away.  

Grim Undertow

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:56 pm
She yawns wondering what to do until the big moment.

oh well, ill just cloak my office and go take a nap

she yawns and dissapears , reappears in a bed in her office, how it got there , no one knows  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Seeing what he had pursued dashing away from him in his already excited condition, Tsuji darted after her, quickly catching up he floated backwards along side her, "While I would dearly love to share a pot of Lady Grey with you, I assure you that my intentions are purely intellectual. Now, why don't we stop and have a friendly chat about that ability you displayed earlier? I think it works something like this!"

With Tsuji's words a wall of vines rose up cutting off Rose's escape, winding around to encase them in a large, overturned, living basket.

"Now," Tsuji's voice suddenly became very serious as he stopped, settling on the ground, his eyes narrowing to meet Rose's, "I am most interested in what other abilities you posess."

-Tsuji  

124-C

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:12 pm
A furious voice of Skrat's, still in rodent pitch, filled the minds of Rose, Silver, and Thaliat. "I told you not to MOVE. Just because I'm not there doesn't mean I don't know what you're up to." That last statement was more directed to Thaliat than her accomplice, Rose.
"Now then, Silver, I want you stay by Reiku's side, for now. He will be your master. Thaliat, you and your army may do what you please, just don't attack the enemy unless they attack you first. That is an order, my friend." Thaliat's mind was filled with somewhat of an obnoxious cackle. "Now then, Rose..." His voice trailed off when he realized that Rose was in trouble. "Damnit! This spoils everything! Rose, show me what you're made of! Once you get down to fifty percent of your now onehundred, I'll send back up. s**t! Gah, this is totally not what I wanted..."
His voice trailed off with an echo from their minds.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:47 pm
"Oww!" was the first thing Silver could think of. The next thing was to find Reiku. "Oh boy.... this'll be fun. Not that I don't mind it at all."  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:00 am
La Belle's sensitive feline ears twitched as she heard some far of yell echo up the elevator shaft. "Master... that's not who I think it is on his way, is it?"

Sav couldn't be coming, could he? If he was Belle hoped she could have faith in Undakai to manipulate him into being a help rather than hindrance to their cause, because heaven knows he couldn't be outright convinced.

-La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:33 am
She stopped and looked at her cage, completely ignoring her smile. This will do wonderfully... before she made any other move, Skrat's voice came into her head. She gave a light sigh, and responded to him in kind. Please, sir, be more careful with what you say. If I do recall, your last words to me before I made my departure were, and I quote, "I have noticed that you can make choices of your own free will, and do not need to wait for me to give you orders. I trust your choices to be good ones. Go." Please, continue that trust in me, and do not worry, I am in no danger right now, this one has made a grave mistake.

She smiled, looking back into Tsuji's eyes. "Abilities? I don't know what you mean, I am just a little lost school girl." She giggled playfully, walking over to one wall of the vine cage. She touched it, and the vines instantly moved away, making a door for her, which she gladly stepped out of. As soon as she was out, the vines closed again, trapping Tsuji in his own basket, though, it wasn't much of a basket anymore, as the vines had completely encircled him and were now beginning a slow constriction.

That will only hold him for a moment, I'm sure...but this should hold him for a bit longer.

----

Rose was waiting outside the vine trap, though both squirrels that had accompanied her were now missing, a cheery smile on her face.  

Grim Undertow

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:38 am
Tsuji watched his cage close in, slightly disappointed. He walked towards where Rose had walked out, the vines collapsing around him.

"Too bad," he says walking towards her, "I was hoping that you were more than a one trick pony..."

He pulls a club out of his jacket and lets it fall, the end stopping just above the ground, the compression wave from the swing making a small hole in the pavement and kicking up a small cloud of dust, "I suppose I'll just have to make this quick then. So I can find something more interesting to occupy my time..."

-Tsuji  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games