Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5000 papers!!

OMGz! U guys R teh awesome-est!! xD
(chatspeak... haha...)

Anyway, two paper types have also reached the 5000 target!
They are :
Crumpled Newsprint!
and
Crumpled Blue Construction Paper!

crying Thank you all!! crying

(they can still be donated though whee )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:53 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@kailiax>
Haha... it really would be funny xD Accompanied by some exotic indian flute and some crazy egyptian hand flicks to add to the head bobbing xD

Anyway, Kailiax... your siggy... the chant!!
It's archer's!! xDDD

@Symphony>
Thank you for your bump! xD You're spreading the xmas bump around, naa? xD

@yorish and crimson>
You both are my regular donators! ^O^

Well, what do we have here? A new name to the list! Introducing anti-blonde as the newest llama legion member! xD

LOL another person joins in the llama headbob dance dramallama
lol koromyst watch FSN? Cool x]  

kailiax

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:05 pm
Koro~I love spreading the XMAS love! So how many types of paper don't have 5000 yet? That way I can look out for those.

Oh yeah! Only 28 days until Christmas!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow!!

Bumping for you koro!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 am

@kailiax>
Yeah xD Though I don't really understand the end xD

@symphony>
Well, here's a recap of the papers that have reached 5000 ^O^

Crumpled Green Construction Paper!
Crumpled Newspaper!
Crumpled Newsprint!
Crumpled Blue Construction Paper!

The rest are still at 1k++ and counting xD
But you can still go ahead and donate them anway, if you wish whee
I've been on a town spree myself to find papers and cans (and probably boots but boots are rare in towns xD will fish this weekend!)

@amaya>
I'm sure you'll reach your 1k target soon! ^O^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:16 am
User Image

Yupz!! My tektek is not working (really it's over 255 char.)
So my progress post is my count guard.. biggrin biggrin

About the certificate..umm, do you know how to make a banner?

User Image

BlackAmaya

kailiax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:13 am
Throws more trash to you while doing the dramallama dance mrgreen

By the way those are all the paper I have left...hope you have fun picking them up dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:48 am
Hi there! Thank you so much for your cans and bumps! I really appreciate the help in keeping my Quest alive. My son and I have both been really sick so I haven't been online much. I'm sorry! Thank you though! If it is ok with you I am going to use Pinka's beauty signs to link your quest on my front page ok? Hugs!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

kailiax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:15 am
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:02 am

@kailiax>
Thank you for your papers! xD *picks 'em up 4laugh *
You're really into the llama bob-bob dance, naa? xD if I do too much, i might be straining my neck rofl
Oh and thank you for your bump! ^O^

@amaya/alfred>
Banners? Heck no xD Even the quest stamp was generously provided by Pinka 4laugh Actually, I'm in this lazy creating banner phase xDDD
Hey Hey,if I get to become a General, then what? rofl

@Gilla>
Auwww~ That's a pity. Hope you two are recovering well ^O^ But it's kind of like a blessing in disguise, naa? It can make you both closer than ever xD Mother-son bond with both being sick and all xD Oh Oh! Thank you for the intention of linking my quest! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:53 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:10 pm
User Image

It's a secret koro....

(I like having secrets) biggrin

It's for you to know.. pirate

User Image

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:05 pm

@Symphony>
Thank you for your bump! ^O^

@alfred>
Auwww shucks~ xD
I was hoping to find out what could pawn a general any day rofl

@awesomely>
Thank you for your papers! ^O^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:45 pm
User Image  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:04 pm
ZOMG Koro your quest affiliates page looks so good lah eek
Sorry i don't have any banners to prettify mine up a lil. Maybe jus add my pic for now? Idk, just a thought.
My Dream..
User Image
Chii aka Chibi Moon  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games