Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:48 am
I pick up the ribbon. I think it is tape so I run home and try to tape something to the wall. I then realize the latter I am on is about to collapse.
I jump of the 6 foot high latter and land on my back breaking every bone that come near my spine. It was so painful I stabbed myself till I was dead.

wow..ummmm. I drop a paperclip  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 am
As I wander the lonely streets unaware of the fate which is about to come to me I beging to run on the ice...but then I fall onto a paper-clip which puntures my skin and I begin to loose a big mass of blood.

I take out a Picture of my loved ones as tears begin to fall from my face...As I shed my last tear the Picture blows away in the wind...  

LilLiam93

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:12 pm
I notice this piece of paper falling from the sky. Obviously, its a sign of the Apocalypse. I go to mt. Everest and jump off.

I drop a book on being a serial killer for dummies  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 am
Admiring the sights of Mt.Everest I encounter an Book titled "Serial Killing For Dummies" Being entised by the title I read the book and attempt a serial killing spree murdering a flock of chickens to be then chased by an angry farmer with a shotgun, who shoots my leg off and leaves me for dead.

Gazing upon the clouds I take out a watch and look at the time 10:50am...She (My Lover) Would be in school now...safe. Taking my last breathe the watch falls from my hand.  

LilLiam93

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:14 am
The watch falls onto my head as I am taking a picture of Mt. Everest. I shout out in pain, and try to pull it out. One of the band sticks in my hair, however, and the other end is snatched up a runaway yak. I'm dragged to death.

I drop my camera.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm
Im blinded by the flash and stumble into a gator filled watering hole and am chomped up

I drop a recordable cd  

Crimsonhellite

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:24 pm
I pick up the CD intending to burn some music to it and as I push the eject button a bolt of lightening strikes my computer and electrocutes meh...

I drop a Q-tip  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 am
I promptly act dump and go to shove in my nose, piercing my brain

I drop a piece of Broccoli  

Crimsonhellite

I r no angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:06 am
(BACK!!After like forever....)

I see a piece of broccoli and decide to annoy someone with it...I find someone and annoy them to a point where they shoot me....(damn....that was a wierd death...)

I drop......

a Mr.Goodbar  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:29 pm
I pick it up and consume it in its entirety but it was laced with poison and I vomit blood till I die.

I drop a singular grain of salt  

Crimsonhellite

roses are forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm
The single grain of salt falls and lands on my contact lens, right as im going to put it in, I stick the contact on my eye and it causes to much pain that I start clawing at my eyes to get it out, causing myself to go blind. I run into a cow pen, and die of methane inhalation.

as I die I drop an Iphone  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 am
I start using the ocarina app, and someone cares me whilst I play it. I inhale greatly and get the iphone lodged in my throat and die.

I drop a light bulb  

Crimsonhellite

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:49 pm
The light bulb shatters upon impacting with the ground as I kneel down to cry over Crimmy's dead body pieces lodge themselves into my knee. Where unnoticed they get infected. I die an agonizing death from blood poisoning.

As I die I drop my check book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:08 pm
I pick up the check book. I try writing a check for 100,000 but I forge the name and I rot in jail.

I drop a sea kitten ( a fish )  

Sonic Dancer

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games