Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 am
User Image

Name |||| Astraea (the Mystic)
Nicknames |||| None

Obtained |||| Tiki Wish Breeding

Breed |||| Reg/Cerynei
Birth date |||| 8/14/2012
Age |||| Young Adult
Orientation |||| Bisexual

Height |||| Isn't very big, so she is smaller then the standard mare.
Weight |||| Lean
Build |||| Slim

Likes |||| Astrology
Dislikes |||| Nothing

Quirks |||| Stares off into the sky most of the time
Faults |||| Is very anti-social
Qualities |||| High intelligent and can offer usual information to anyone.

Family |||| ----
Crush |||| ----
Mate |||| ----

Favorite Place |||| If she could fly it would be the sky.
Favorite Color |||| Gray
Rped Color |||| #b077d1
Theme Song |||| N/A

Hobbies/Skills ||||
Powers ||||

Personality ||||

Astraea can be very distant and not someone to talk to if you want to have an in depth conversation with someone. She doesn't talk much and usually just let's you figure out what she wants by giving off body signals.

She is like both of her parents combined. She believes in spirits even though she can't see them and also believes in light folk like her other daddy Enitan. While her sister goes on a pilgrimage, she has another duty to fulfill that she feels was given to her from the time of popping out of her basket. She is going to be a Mystic to her family as well as a guardian of the woods like her father was.

She feels the energy around her from the already deceased and even though she can't see them she knows they are around her.

Knowledge is her passion and the more she learns the more she feels she can help or give others information. This in turn makes her very alluring and someone that is sought after for knowledge whether it be good or bad, she is high on the hierarchy ladder with the family.

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – Open (Lifemate or Fling)
Breeding 2 - Lifemate Only
Breeding 3 – Lifemate Only

RP Log

[x] - Oddities (With Alexander Flew)
[x] - Silence Is Beauty (With Oskana)
[x] - A Stroll In The Forest (With Bellezza)
[x] - Not Where I Belong (With Rubedo)
[x] - An Unlikely Meeting (With Sastimos)

Finished RP's

[x] - Wandering Shadows (With Bhikunni)

Dead RP's

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 pm
~PLOTS~

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Stages Basket | Foal | Adult

Status Single (Note: I will be picky)

Interested In Heavy RP, Family RP and Plots

Personality Astraea can be very distant and not someone to talk to if you want to have an in depth conversation with someone. She doesn't talk much and usually just let's you figure out what she wants by giving off body signals.

She is like both of her parents combined. She believes in spirits even though she can't see them and also believes in light folk like her other daddy Enitan. While her sister goes on a pilgrimage, she has another duty to fulfill that she feels was given to her from the time of popping out of her basket. She is going to be a Mystic to her family as well as a guardian of the woods like her father was.

She feels the energy around her from the already deceased and even though she can't see them she knows they are around her.

Knowledge is her passion and the more she learns the more she feels she can help or give others information. This in turn makes her very alluring and someone that is sought after for knowledge whether it be good or bad, she is high on the hierarchy ladder with the family.

Breedings

Breeding 1 – CLOSED
Breeding 2 - CLOSED
Breeding 3 – CLOSED

Plots

x.||||| Guiding The Lost
Astraea's job is to guide those who can't find their way. So for this plot I would like her to meet a Soq who has no idea where they are and need help. She is reluctant to help anyone that needs it so this will be good for her.

x.||||| Comfort
Astraea has issues when it comes to emotions just like her father Hania Shen. She doesn't understand them and probably never will. So I would like someone who could work at it with her. Someone who is either very touchy feel-y or someone who is kind of flirty. Just someone who is into nuzzling and what not. It might freak her out, but it's something she will need to learn.

x.||||| Friends?
Astraea never thought about it. She never even thought she needed someone other then her family, but sometimes you do. This Soq will have to be persistent and very patient. She won't open up to them right away and probably will be very standoffish about it.

x.||||| Mystical
Astraea is the mystic of the family so she sings for the dead and performs a ceremony for them after they pass into the next world. This is something she will need to work on and improve since she was never really taught how to do any of it. So I would like her to possibly meet someone who is musical in nature or someone who is spiritual. Either could work or possibly both.

x.||||| Love?
Astraea isn't the type to actively go looking for love let alone start to have feelings for someone. She doesn't understand love and isn't social enough to even care about it. So it's something that she would either have to stumble upon or someone is just going to have to be patient with her. In that case, she really doesn't have any ideal stallion type. In fact she probably won't care what they look like or who they are as long as they are loyal. She isn't going to want someone who is looking for a good time.
Lifemate only. All flings will be denied.

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in or maybe she fits into a plot of yours? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm
Lovers Rock
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Astraea
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: HERE
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Astraea can be very distant and not someone to talk to if you want to have an in depth conversation with someone. She doesn't talk much and usually just let's you figure out what she wants by giving off body signals.

She is like both of her parents combined. She believes in spirits even though she can't see them. While her sister goes on a pilgrimage, she has another duty to fulfill that she feels was given to her from the time of popping out of her basket. She is going to be a Mystic to her family as well as a guardian of the woods like her father was.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Astraea isn't the type to actively go looking for love let alone start to have feelings for someone. She doesn't understand love and isn't social enough to even care about it. So it's something that she would either have to stumble upon or someone is just going to have to be patient with her. In that case, she really doesn't have any ideal stallion type. In fact she probably won't care what they look like or who they are as long as they are loyal. She isn't going to want someone who is looking for a good time.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nothing pure evil. Edits and breed doesn't matter. It's more about the personality then the overall look. Plus I think pretty much anything could work well with her. xD
MUST stay close to the family if not in the family herd. So yes, her father will have to approve of the stallion and that means at least one Rp with him. If the stallion can befriend him then that is even better.
I am going to be picky because she is from my favorite family, but don't be discouraged. I'm going to only be picky with the personality, not by the looks of the Soq.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)

ALSO!
During the Halloween mixer I thought of a slightly amusing plot line for me and here is my blab about it.

Plot
Astraea comes from a strong family that believes in sticking together, but also isn't afraid to shun someone away who is "tainted." Tainted being someone who excessively flings every which way and doesn't lifemate or find a lovemate. So in fear of being shunned by her two fathers, she would probably abandon the children unless she is accepted in some shape or form. By abandon, I don't mean leave them with the father. She probably wouldn't even let him know she was pregnant and just wander on her own. She would make sure they were in a safe secluded spot before leaving them there.

ALSO...I could see a plot working where she secretly takes care of the children, can be with or without the stallion, until they reach adulthood. I'm not entirely sure how she would tell her family because either way it wouldn't be a good outcome unless the stallion stuck it out with her, but that is open for discussion.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 pm
Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Astraea (XxPrimevalPandaxX)
User Image Uncert

Co Ownership?: None

Teepees: CLICK
Throwbacks?: Sure. I'm not sure if I CAN do this, but she is a miracle child so I'm going to post her parents.
Link to previous Generations: Hania Shen x Enitan

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No
Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No clowns

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations

~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Go right ahead
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go right ahead
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go right ahead
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: Go right ahead
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Excessive gore

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go right ahead
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go right ahead
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go right ahead
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Excessive gore

OPTIONAL INFO

Personality of soquili: Astraea can be very distant and not someone to talk to if you want to have an in depth conversation with someone. She doesn't talk much and usually just let's you figure out what she wants by giving off body signals. She is like both of her parents combined. She believes in spirits even though she can't see them and also believes in light folk like her other daddy Enitan. While her sister goes on a pilgrimage, she has another duty to fulfill that she feels was given to her from the time of popping out of her basket. She is going to be a Mystic to her family as well as a guardian of the woods like her father was. She feels the energy around her from the already deceased and even though she can't see them she knows they are around her. Knowledge is her passion and the more she learns the more she feels she can help or give others information. This in turn makes her very alluring and someone that is sought after for knowledge whether it be good or bad, she is high on the hierarchy ladder with the family.

Does the soquili have a profession? Yes, she is the mystic in her herd. She performs dances and holds ceremonies for the spirits or for the recently deceased.

What is their family dynamics? Astraea comes from a strong family that believes in sticking together, but also isn't afraid to shun someone away who is "tainted." Tainted being someone who excessively flings every which way and doesn't lifemate or find a lovemate. So in fear of being shunned by her two fathers, she would probably abandon the children unless she is accepted in some shape or form. By abandon, I don't mean leave them with the father. She probably wouldn't even let him know she was pregnant and just wander on her own. She would make sure they were in a safe secluded spot before leaving them there.

ALSO...I could see a plot working where she secretly takes care of the children, can be with or without the stallion, until they reach adulthood. I'm not entirely sure how she would tell her family because either way it wouldn't be a good outcome unless the stallion stuck it out with her, but that is open for discussion.

But in the end, not a lot of people will be spending time with the children unless they went looking for their relatives in The Maheo Herd
Just note, not all members of the herd share the same views as I do. So the child(ren) could be shunned away.

Herd/Family culture: All can be found in this link - The Maheo Herd
Religious Beliefs: They believe in spirits/ghosts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 pm
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:34 pm
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter