Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 pm
@ Lenelee: The song is on my profile. The name is like "ATB World Tour" or something.

@ Karu: I also can't wait to see it. blaugh

Elves For The WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:52 pm
Oh wow, my brother stole the computer so I'll start on it now XD
Oh, why don't we all cosplay our avatars for a day?  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:26 pm
That'd be cool! Seeing who all everyone picked would be really neat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 pm
I'm already doing my Cosplay. blaugh

Zack Fair FTW! xp blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 pm
Tifa's outfit is simple but hard to do with Gaia materials D=
Either that or a pay too much attention to detail DX

You should try and cosplay with us Lucky =]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:57 pm
I tend to pay too much attention to detail when making cosplay avi's but with this one, everything seemed to work good. 3nodding

And, what I did was find a reference pic with google and base it off of that. Like I did with my avi, I don't have the reference pic on this computer because it's my moms computer and it's on mine. sweatdrop

Ethrawl

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:41 pm
I think I'll look into that. See what I can do with my current items.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Thanks Pistl, I'll have a listen when I have the time. razz

Yeah! We should pick a cosplay day. I already have mine like I said. Lenne from FF X-2. It's not perfect but it's about as close as I could get.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 pm
Welcome. ^^
And I agree, we should pick a date to all cosplay. blaugh

@ Everyone who was wondering: This is the reference image I went by when I made my cosplay avi. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 am
Yeah that's good Pistl! I'm a bit angry that when you have shoes in gaia you can't put them over your pants if you want to (like wearing skinny jeans and then knee high boots, the boots go under the skinny jeans, oh well)

I'll see if I can do Tifa, if not I'll do Kagome or someone with long black hair... XD

Preferably I'd like Tifa though,
and I think the Cosplay day should be held sometime after everyone has had their outfits together so no one is left out ^^  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm
My issue is finding a cosplay I'd want to do, with the items I already have. Because I don't want to spend the gold I'm saving up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:14 pm
Mhmm I know what you mean...I think we should quest what we're going after first (which probably means I'm gonna have to switch focus xd ) and then once we all have the items we need for our cosplay avatars we can show em off =]  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 pm
Sounds like a plan! I think if it's at all possible, maybe a cosplay new year thing? Prolly a bit soon for you too to get items together though. Just thinking aloud really.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 am
It might/might not.
I'm gonna try and work harder for my goal since it isn't that hard, I just spend too much time chatting with my friends in the rally which gets me no gold XD  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:52 pm
I think I could get an outfit together for the new year. Though, I don't know if I'll have access to a computer for the first couple days of the new year. I don't know where I'll be.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games