Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 pm
Hmmm, I don't remember what this thread was about. Oh wait, yes I do. I think I covered that already in a previous post.

So now I can deviate. I have friends from all walks of life (or at least try to). And I've forgiven friends for a lot of things they've done that I disagree with. I've got religious friends (of varying religion), non-religious, straight, gay, bi, a few with criminal records, vegans, vegetarians, people who seem solely carnivorous, geeks, jocks, etc etc..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:12 pm
angel_half82
Yeah I'm the type that says "YOU FRIKKIN LIED TO ME?!" and then that's it I'm pretty much done with them.

@ninja: I have a looooooooooooooong blacklist.

i have a blacklist of 1 2 3 4 5 6 people 3nodding  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:15 pm
It takes A LOT to piss me off. But if you do it really well and don't own up to being a schmuck you pretty much don't get to be my friend anymore. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:21 pm
EggaxSponge
It takes A LOT to piss me off. But if you do it really well and don't own up to being a schmuck you pretty much don't get to be my friend anymore. xd

*bother bother bother*
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:29 pm
EggaxSponge
Ive been able to pull it off. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:35 pm
Teh Banz
EggaxSponge

No, you haven't. There are people who have. Only a handful though, and one of them was able to win me over again because I decided he was worth letting go of the grudge for. gonk I hold a mean grudge, and I'm not exactly proud of it.  

MonsieurSponge

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:53 pm
EggaxSponge
Teh Banz
EggaxSponge

No, you haven't. There are people who have. Only a handful though, and one of them was able to win me over again because I decided he was worth letting go of the grudge for. gonk I hold a mean grudge, and I'm not exactly proud of it.
Well, I could win you over after pissing you off, if I felt like it. talk2hand heart

mad d  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 pm
Teh Banz
EggaxSponge
Teh Banz
EggaxSponge

Well, I could win you over after pissing you off, if I felt like it. talk2hand heart

mad d

Please, don't joke about this. I'm not proud of the things I have done and I don't want it to be a laughing matter. In truth, some of those scenarios were quite appropriate, but not all of them.  

MonsieurSponge

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Hmm, not sure what you mean about scenarios being appropriate or not, do you mean your reaction or handling of the situations were inappropriate for the circumstances?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm
TheBlueWarrior
EggaxSponge

*bother bother bother*
xd

but that's dana's job! she's Ron!

and I'm DUMBLEDORE!

*emerges naked* Naked Time!!!! :[]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:31 pm
Harry Potter, Harry Potter, UGH! Harry Potter, Harry Potter, yeah!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:14 pm
Puppet Pals FTW.

-tap tap tap tap, etc- Voldemort, Voldemort, OOH Voldy, Voldy, Voldy Voldemort!

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm
*I explode from the bomb*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:33 pm
aprilness
Hmm, not sure what you mean about scenarios being appropriate or not, do you mean your reaction or handling of the situations were inappropriate for the circumstances?

Yes, my reactions were not always quite appropriate. xd  

MonsieurSponge

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:38 pm
churrlo
*I explode from the bomb*

Some one set us up the bomb!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff