Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Nat's plots [Abbadon is here and grown!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm
Sssssssssssh I was totally reading it I swear! -shot-

I meant to put Abaddon, sorry. XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 pm
RP for ABADDON Mei Xiu

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Friend RP, maybe more, who knows. XD
Reason: Because I demand RP here too! D< ...XD LOL.

LOL repost due to EPIC FAIL on my part. XD  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 pm
You didn't have to repost. xD
But that's fine... do you mind starting?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 pm
XD Not at all. I'll work on it in a second, trying to figure out a good way for them to meet... hm...  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 pm
Take your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:32 pm
heart  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:42 pm
RP for North

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What you're looking for/interested in: "Sense", for Sayan
Reason:
You'll have to beat it into me to continue the rp (pm me when it's my turn) because my attention span is bad but, I could throw him at her a few times for the sense, since she seems 'bold' enough to talk up a skinwalker, and he likes beating sense into foals who think they're all game. He won't kill her, or even injure her enough to scar, just to scare her if it came to that XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:04 pm
Oooh, that would be awesome. o:
Would you like to start or would you like me to do it? -Will take awhile and might have to be nudged herself-

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 pm
RP for Abbadon

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Foal arrrpeeee <3 Possibly one for the stalker plot although I see you have a lot of takers xD, she wouldn't be able to follow him all the time anyways since she only sneaks out during the day when Jessamine leaves her alone. Shes too little to even think about his attractiveness yet but she could follow him around for a day just for the companionship, even if it is given unwillingly. She thinks monsters are always trying to come and 'gobble her up,' she would probably stick to Abbadon like glue for safety in numbers. She could do 'you look different' too
Reason:
I think it would be cute xD, and I want her to meet lots of friends her age. I would love it if they had a friendship that lasted until adulthood, shes going to get a lot more dark and creepy as she gets older but right now she's young, sweet, and innocent. She needs to drink blood to survive and later on she will be looking for living donors, if you want she could approach Abbadon about it when their older. She's too young for any romantic plots currently but if it seems right later on I would be open to it. Either way I think they could have an interesting and adorable relationship.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 pm
Sure, I'm game. :3
I was actually poking around your plot thread a little earlier.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:48 pm
^^ excellent xD

Do you have a preference on who starts it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:54 pm
Can you, if you don't mind? I tend to take awhile starting and I don't want to have you waiting for both me to start it and my replies. sweatdrop  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm
RP for Abbadon

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Stalker? surprised
Reason: Adalyn would find him stunning and VERY different but she would realise right away he is the type of stallion she wants to be friends with. She would feel comfortable telling him her secrets and would never give up chasing him if he just brushed her off. She is one who is very deceiving though but she would find him way more interesting than her mate whom she now hates. She would be drawn to him for his dark looks and want to know more of him right away. She needs something to pursue and he would give her a new goal in life possibly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Sounds good to me... and this will be the last stalker position I'll take. @w@

-Goes to update the front page-

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 pm
He must have tons of mares stalking him lol i can see why! He is very handsome! No wonder they want to be his friend!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff