Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am
His thoughts varied again but he forced them away and made himself relax, he poured himself more wine and looked at the blade with one eyebrow raised. "And what is that for, hm?"
((I know purple isnt always associated with girls. It has alot of symboloism at one point even being used to stand for royalty.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:42 am
((yeah, Royal purple))
She smiled. It disapeared in a purple aura
"It is a most ancient Blade" She said. "It doesnt mean much except for its power, i wield it with a set of similar armour while normally with Nox, i formed it as i was talking about Nox"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:16 am
He wasnt sure if the name rang a bell to him or not. "Mmmm Nox, I dont believe you've told me about that."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:52 pm
She smiled.
"Nox is my dragon"

Meanwhile in a forest... ((Will be continued in my next post, just continue with talkin with Nyxus))  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:13 am
"Ah, I see. I wondered what the dragons name was. So my dear, what has happened with yourself since I've been away?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm
"O many things, like, finding two old alies..."

Meanwhile in the forest:

Two male elves ran into a clearing. They took off their gloves. Both had a ‘tattoo’ on one of their hands. One gasped at his white-green glowing tattoo; it slowly returned to its light green state. This tattoo was an outline of an equilateral triangle. The other elf had a more complicated tattoo:
It was two rings, one within the other with a star in the middle. The ring had a crescent moon in it; overlapping with the star.
As the latter took his hand out of his glove the star started glowing yellow.
Another male elf ran into the clearing.
“We lost him” he said. He wore no gloves so his tattoos were fine. His tattoos were a white-blue ring on each hand.
“Well my tattoos are right and good.” The elf with the triangle tattoo said.
“Try to attack me” the one with the blue rings said.

The ‘green’ elf created a green glowing dagger from his green energy and run towards the ‘blue’ elf. The blue elf’s hand glowed and contacted with the dagger with the palm of the hand and the dagger flew off; out of the green elf’s hand. He grinned. The green elf gulped. The green elf jumped back and hurled a ball of energy as he jumped. The blue elf absorbed the energy in the spot in one of his rings. He then created a bolt of ice from the middle area and hurled it at the green elf. The green elf fired two blasts of energy. The other elf dodged easily and kicked two ice kicks; he had two white-blue ring tattoos on his ankles too. The elf slammed into the ground.

The other one stepped forward.
“Why are you even here?” he asked the green elf.
“Indeed” said the blue elf.
“I” he stammered. “I thought you would help me find Nyxus”
“You still love her” the other said, rolling his eyes. The glow of his star was beginning to fade and the crescent moon was glowing pale white.
“Twilight” he said grinning. “One of the two times when I can use dark and light magic at the same time, the other being Midnight”
His two rings started glowing green and two rings appeared under the feet of the green one. Plants started growing out of them; wrapping and capturing the green elf.
“D-don’t!” the green elf stammered as the other elf took out a scythe and put the blade of it to his neck.
“This scythe was made by the beautiful lady Nyxus as well” the other elf said sneering. “You do not deserve her anyway. She taught me to create scythes and sickles from my crescent moon tattoo as well as throwing stars and shields with the star tattoo. Indeed, she taught me more than that with my tattoos.”
“N-no!” he whimpered.
“Did you know she belonged to the Dark as well? Indeed, we two also belong to the Dark. You belong to the Light.” He said icily.
“Have mercy on me!” he whined.
“O very well” He said with a smirk. He lowered his voice into a dark and evil tone.
“But you owe us a favour”

((To be continued next post.))  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

IandrewR

OG Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:41 pm
Gaian Name:FFR BluE
Character name biggrin ominik
Race:whaite
Description:
Light or Dark Powers biggrin ark
Weapons(max 3):dark gloves(use dark powers to amplify my hits ten fold) I will have more when I Equip them
Relations(if any):None
Personality:Untrusting quick to attack
Strengths(normal abilities):physical attacks
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses):Long ranged strikes
Bio:When the clash of the two energy's hit his home was about 1 mile near by the blast of energy killed his parents that there determined his powers His sadness and anger caused him to have the second strongest dark energy out there in his preteen age he began to use some other techniques that he couldn't do before to find out the rest of him you need to determin how to get that info from him
Other:If he feels necessary he will attack his friends  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:05 am
"Hm, it is always good to get pawns to fight for you isnt it? When we finally get that demon it will be even easier to take my weapon back."

He walked calmly into the forest, keeping his wits about himself, he left his dragon back at a cave so he could fully recoperate from the recent attack. He moved without a sound and stood out of sight of his next target, Drajaea's keep. His mind was empty of all thoughts except the upcoming mission, he knew he had to get in there and free the dragon. Once that was done he would move on to another one he thought might be corrupted.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IandrewR

OG Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 am
"so these are the ones who are working together hmm"

suddenly A boy appears out of nowhere

"You seem short handed I can provide some back up if needed"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:47 pm
(( wahmbulance ))
Gaian Name: The_Angel_Of_Nightmares
Character name: Munky
Race: Fox Demon / Vampire
Description: Has large black fox ears and a long black fox tail. She is very pale, lanky, and elegant. Her eyes change color with her mood, a curse and blessing altogether. Her nails are pointed into almost claws and are permanently painted black. She is very boney, yet has large bosom and small muscles. Her face and jaw line are very sharp, but remain graceful.
Dark Powers: Controls shadows (as long as her sanity is not in balance- which is quite often). Can turn into a fox, but mainly stays half human, holding only from the fox form it's tail and ears.
Weapons: Has an assassin's sleeve-dagger and one short blade in each of her black boots.
Personality: Dark, sly, curious but introverted. Keeps to herself unless she is intrigued by someone or something. No matter how evil she may or may not seem, she can and will still love.
Strengths: Skilled in Mixed Martial Arts
Weaknesses: Sunlight makes her irate and anything that can kill a vampire will kill her.
Bio: Born in Germany, she lived on the streets and stole for meals. When she turned seven, she came upon a vampire that fed and cared for her. He took her to America and taught her to live a normal life, despite her ability to morph into a small, black fox. He raised her as his own, but when she became 17 he soon realized he loved her. Other than the years he lived after he turned, he was only 19. He loved her so dearly that he never wished her to die, so he changed her. They lived and moved together for almost two decades before humans began to notice them and murdered her beloved. She has been alone for nearly one century, and wishes she could find another such as him.

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:11 pm
FFR BluE
"so these are the ones who are working together hmm"

suddenly A boy appears out of nowhere

"You seem short handed I can provide some back up if needed"

((For goodness sake! We are in my castle! the most gaurded castle know! I forbid you to come it RAWR!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:17 pm
(Damn now I feel like an idiot)  

IandrewR

OG Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 pm
((Whoa, look its okay accidents happen dont beat yourself up because of it. Just find a different location to start in. Welcome to the RP The_Angel_Of_Nightmares.))

"That dreaded capital city. Oh how I'm going to enjoy destroying it brick by brick. Soon it will be time to strike against Draea. But enough of the future for now." Sips wine*

He hoped he was ready, he gathered the darkness around him standing a good distance out of range of her archers. The darkness wrapped around his hands. He could feel the power pulsing through them. He looked to the door and set his mind. It was about to begin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:39 pm
(ight I will start over you guys will have to meet up with me somewhere)

After approaching the outer gates of the castle...

"So ths is the toughest castle around well I might as well go in ...  

IandrewR

OG Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 pm
((No one shall be in the forest this is in.))
A shadow clone came.
"You shall not enter, this is the home of Nyxus, Lover of Death itself"

Meanwhile in the forest

The Green elf ran through the woods. He destroyed trees with a single burst of energy. He had power, but by the price that he was their slave.
On his forehead was a seal. It looked like a moon. The phase of the moon depended on his power. It was a crescent but the rest of the moon was ‘shaded’. He went wild and destroyed all trees in his path. His mission: to challenge Lerista to a duel. He was not of Dark and now not of Light. His energy was green. He was like a werewolf, his hair was shaggy and his nails hardened and turned into claws. He was Wolf-Scout. He smelled for Lerista. He ran towards his scent. After awhile he thought of an idea. He dug his hands into the trees and grabbed the wood from inside. Now he could fire bits of wood from his tattoo as a division.
He sniffed again.
Ashenvale  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games