Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 am
Oh if you only lived in Florida, I would definitely recommend you to my mother. She's just a natural hairstylist and is extremely good at it. I see other stylists pull and yank your hair while my mother understands that it HURTS and doesn't do that. She's good unless you offend/anger her.

I mean, some people tell stylists such vague descriptions of what they want and then at the end the complain on what it looks like. I mean, seriously! How can they know if you don't tell them want you like/don't like!

And in the picture that you showed us, is that your natural hair? Because if so I don't think you need to do anything with your hair anyhow!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 am
Except for color, that is my natural hair. I keep it tied back as it irritates me when it's in my face, but it looks so bad when it's short. Besides, if it's long that means I can do things for special occasions. I'll try to put some of my grad photo's when I get the proofs later this month. It'll show the proper color.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:26 am
Lol alrightie then. My mother says that long hair is better because you can do so many things with it compared to when you have short hair it's only usually cut for just one style and you have to let it grow long which it then goes into the awkward hair style stage XD

I actually love hair in my face... well bangs really XD That's why I have thick side bangs that currently go past my eye and my mother hasn't trimmed them yet. (Nor do I want her to since now it's a good length that looks like bangs yet not too long that I can tuck it behind my ear which is a huge habit XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:41 pm
I have my braids to tuck behind my ear. In the pictures, the braids that are red are tied back, bu now I keep them hanging beside my face or tucked behind my ear.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 pm
I guess you'll never go for bangs then if you hate hair in your face huh?

And how does your hair turn out if you use a curling iron or hair straightener or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 pm
Speaking of hair, I darkened it back closer to my natural color Karu. Although the pink and such are still there. Looks much better now.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:27 pm
Lol that's good! Whatever looks best wink

I'm hoping to bring my friend Nicole in pretty soon =]

She talks a lot in Hollywood and Rally though so I doubt she'd be on the forums much D=  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:27 pm
Nope. No bangs for me. I had them back when I was 10 or so. HATED them.

Celly says: Doesn't like bangs either. Only is dealing with them to grow out my hair.

^ She's siting beside me. I stole her laptop. lol

Celly: It's not stealing. I let you use it. xd  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:57 am
XD

I LOVE it when I'm on the computer with my friends and we talk like that! It's hilarious and fun too!

Even if we're sharing the same chair we talk to each other online not out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:30 am
Celly and I kinda have to talk out loud as we only have the one laptop between us.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 am
Lol yea ^^

Is Celeste still there?

*really needs to drag friend into this guild*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:33 am
More like I'm still with her. I just happen to steal the computer from her.

Celly: It's still not stealing. xd  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 pm
HAHAH! That's funny. I used to share a computer with a friend and we'd type everything out too. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 pm
lol i just wanted my say too lol, and Lucky headed home lol  

Celestial_Tenchi

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:45 pm
You two are funny  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games