Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Cool Breeze's Magical Voyage~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can You Dig Obama As the President
  I've been totally stroked about dis since November
  He's bogus
  Are you kinding dis is far, the bombdiggity, zomba and so totally awesome. BAM!
  Um what? I don't speak old school?
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 pm

I usually stay home for the summer since I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Hopefully that's changed since I'm in high school now rolleyes

If anywhere, I'd go to the mall or the beach with my friends.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 am

Karunoshi
I usually stay home for the summer since I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Hopefully that's changed since I'm in high school now rolleyes

If anywhere, I'd go to the mall or the beach with my friends.

my mom trusts me for some reason

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 am

User ImageYCQ invader Celestial_Tenchi flys....

my parents trust me a lot, if i tell them where i am going and who i will be with they usually say yes... especially if its with Lucky, or my other best friend Kara (i almost typed Karu because i am used to typing that now xd )

....and sings softly as she soars
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 am

LOL I'd love to go somewhere with you Celly XD

Lucky guys, seriously. My mom trusts me but not if it involves other people stare

Like if I'm TYPING and everything she's like, who are you talking to? And if I'm on AIM she look over my shoulder and read what I'm typing to my friends. And make damn sure that she doesn't see my myspace page gonk If I'm going somewhere she asks whose all going so I have to name everyone.

She kind of has bad memory too. I've never really had a best friend for consecutive years and she's never bothered to make friends with my best friends or meet their parents (that makes me the angriest the most) and I say their names and she's like "Who's that?" and I'm like "Mom! I've been friends with her since 6th grade!"

Any chance you guys can tell my why your parents trust you so I can maybe have some freedom gonk

Sorry for the long post DX

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm

User Image

My mom is slightly paranoid, but my dad is all "Whatever. Just don't die. There's so much paperwork." As long as I tell my parents when I'll be back, I'm fine. Sometimes where I'm going as well. They don't usually as who, cause for the most part, it's by myself or with Celly.

I was raised to be independent and be fine on my own.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm

My parents just dealt with 4 much less responsible kids before me.... so they are like w/e with me lol XD

User Image

Celestial_Tenchi

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 pm

My parents are extremely paranoid. They don't want me to have a myspace, facebook, gaiaonline, or even a fanfiction account. (lucky they have no idea how to use a computer wink ) The only time they let me go anywhere by myself is when I go with my sister who ditches me for her friends and the sercet arrangement they planned months ago so I know what your going though Karu.

You can try reverse phsycogical. Just start explaining to them how great it is that they want you to be dependant. Tell them all about your plans to live at home forever in the basement...lol
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

My parents are more like "You're pretty! You're gonna get stalked! You're gonna get raped! You're gonna be fed drugs! You're gonna be kidnapped! You're gonna be jumped! You're gonna die!!!" you know, that kind of parenting.

Hehe my parents don't know how to use the computer as well ^^ And I think they would love me to stay in the house, scratch the think, they would LOVE me to stay in the house during college so I can save up money and everything. I'll try reverse psychology one day... or I'll use that in an argument when I get (if I do get) pissy.

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

I didn't go anywhere much growing up because I lived more in the country side part of town. So I didn't ever really go far. Normally up the road. They didn't mind so long as they knew where I would be, with who and when I plan to be back. I didn't mind ever telling them. It helped that my mom always tried to make a point to meet my friends and their parents, exchange numbers...that sort of thing.
...your midnight assasinUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:52 pm

User Image

My parents have met all of my friends at one point or another.

As to the jumped/raped/drugs thing, I have done several self-defense class as well as regularly wrestle with my dad. They know I can take care of myself.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:02 pm

other then the "wrestle with dad" i am about the same as lucky, and dealt with enough bullying in elementary that i learned to fight off people larger then myself....

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 pm

i dont really get into a lot of trouble so i guess thats why i they trust me

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:00 am

My parents never met my friends. They're convinced I don't have any because I text people and don't talk on the phone a lot.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Send Me A Cool Breeze
My parents never met my friends. They're convinced I don't have any because I text people and don't talk on the phone a lot.

nice

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

My mom always asks who I'm talking to and I tell her about my day at school so she knows that I have at least decent to average amount of friends. I'm just like my mom and I bruise way easily, like hit my knee on the door and it bruises easily easily.

My mom doesn't want to get to know teenage kids. She thinks they're all spoiled and wild since she grew up in a third world country and everything and is grateful for the smallest things.

I'd love to talk to her someday about me and my freedom but that's not today since she has a headache...

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces