Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 am
YAY hehe! I'm going for Turtle/Diapered Egg! Hehe!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

*hugs both*

Hehe good work guys ^^
I guess I'm just questing for the completion of my guild!
It's hard when everyone is on at different times though, but it can be done ^^

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:17 pm
Yeah, hours are ALLL messed up right now. LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 pm
@Karu - I think i might like to visit your guild once its set up. And if it is as great as it is sounding, i might start posting in there as much as i do in why not.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

I'd love to have you there Phoenix!
We've just got to get a couple of people together and finish posting some rules in the sub-forums and some welcoming threads in the main forum and bam, we're open ^^

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 pm
Wow. it sounds like you are almost done. It could be open by tomorrow at the earliest it seems. At teh latest, 1 year. lol A very broad range. lol. I hope you find enough people to help finish it. I have been thinking about redoing some stuff in my guild, things are not going very well. It would still keep the parts that it has, but i am thinking about making it about more than just rping. I think it was a bad idea for me to be a captain of a guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 am
YAY you got the moon  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 pm
*giggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm
Thank you everyone for your support. I am taking a small break from questing. Maybe a fwe days will be good for me. A week at most. I have some family trouble coming up soon, so there will be a period of a few days in the near future where i dont get on.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Thank you everyone for your support. I am taking a small break from questing. Maybe a fwe days will be good for me. A week at most. I have some family trouble coming up soon, so there will be a period of a few days in the near future where i dont get on.

Awww, I ish sorry. But my hopes be with you that you weather the storm!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:21 pm
a break is always good  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Noob rpers are fun to mess with. I am participating in an rp, and there is one rper that is absolutely horrible. I send him messages and he flips out. And then resorts to more illogical things to try and counter my logical arguments. His reactions are great. ^.^ i just wish he would listen to me. I have been messing with him for the past few months, and he is still not learning. I think he is a lost cause. but i enjoy the reactions, so i continue. The most recent thing he has done, is ignore my message, sent it to a friend of his, and then they messaged me to stop picking on him. Oh the fun of the general forums.

sorry for the rant, i was bored, and i have not posted here in a while. I am going to update my front page. and then i am going to go mess around on tektek for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:12 pm
-_-

Me in bad mood.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Randoms Zombie Mule

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Noob rpers are fun to mess with. I am participating in an rp, and there is one rper that is absolutely horrible. I send him messages and he flips out. And then resorts to more illogical things to try and counter my logical arguments. His reactions are great. ^.^ i just wish he would listen to me. I have been messing with him for the past few months, and he is still not learning. I think he is a lost cause. but i enjoy the reactions, so i continue. The most recent thing he has done, is ignore my message, sent it to a friend of his, and then they messaged me to stop picking on him. Oh the fun of the general forums.

sorry for the rant, i was bored, and i have not posted here in a while. I am going to update my front page. and then i am going to go mess around on tektek for a while.

what are you telling him?  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games