Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:56 pm
"Yeah, I know. I just... damn. So much has happened lately. I suppose we had better get going then. Anyway, the mountains sound like a good plan. Any objections?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm
Connell shook his head, agreeing with the plan. They needed to get away to safety before thinking of how to live the rest of the time.  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 pm
Rain: "lets move" he moves some book shelves to block the doors and he then climbs toward the roof after everyone else. "It looks clear to me" he said as the barren field of dead soldiers was there.

"Karlo, its all you" he said and put his hand on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 pm
Cleaning the blood from his nose and face, Marcellus looked around the library.
Such a pity. I hadn't even gotten to read half of these. And I suppose I'll never finish my book now... Marcellus was cut off from that train of thought by a momentary spark that blinked through his mind and vanished. What was that? It felt... weird. Weirder than anything I've ever run across. It didn't feel human at all... Maybe this trauma is affecting my senses. Regardless, we need to get out of here.
Marcellus continued his scan of the room. Then, jutting from a pile of nearby books, he spotted something. Picking it up, he found it to be an atlas of the world, and luckily a recent print.
"Hey, guys... Map." Waving the atlas towards the group, Marcellus took the opportunity to inspect his own mental defense. They seemed to be mending nicely, thanks to whatever that woman did, and he could hear himself think clearly again.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:05 pm
"Yeah, that might be helpful. Thanks Marcellus. Anyway, we need to get going." Karloseth followed everyone up to the roof, making sure no one got left behind. Once on the roof, Karloseth froze time and nodded to Rain. "Your move."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm
"Good thinking, Marcellus," Tori told him, beaming at him as he showed the book. "Perfect! Oh, and by the by, those runes I drew on you to help restore your mental defenses will last a week. During that week you should also try to build up better natural defenses. If you'd been exposed to more people from an early age, and consistently so, you'd probably have better defenses at this stage. It would be second nature to you. So.. just work a bit at a time on strengthening your defenses." She nodded at him. "Got it?" She stood and swayed a little, tired from writing so many runes in such a short time. As soon as they stopped to rest, she knew she'd pass out immediately. She just hoped that if and when she did, they wouldn't leave her behind.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm
For obvious reasons, Connell wasn't aware that Rain and Karloseth were on different levels of time right now. He walked up to Tori and touched her, exchanging some of the excess life energy he had to her.

"Here..." He said. "We need to keep our energies up until we're somewhere safe." He peered around to see that Karloseth and Rain were out and about, but were moving at indescribable speeds. "I'm... not sure if I'll ever get used to that." He said to himself, remarking at Karloseth's time control.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm
The fight ended just as fast as it began. Books violently flew through the air and small wormholes were spread around the library before it all just stopped. The sound of Sensai choking on his own blood once Karloseth had delivered the final blow drew Lilith's attention. All was silent save for the sound of approaching soldiers. They needed to leave and they needed to do it fast. The mountains sounded like a good destination; it was secluded enough that they should be safe, for now at least.  

invisible-weirdo

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 am
Amen: Rains little pets had just finished stashing something inside its metal body and crawled over to Rain.

Rain: "you made it?" he picks up Amen and Amen stayed on Rains back "Now to get out of here." he uses the wind to pick everyone up and he drifts them up to the treeline he then lets go to let everyone begin running out

"Now Karloseth just needs to hold as long as he can as we get moving" he takes point and throws a wind current ahead getting rid of anything that may make noise under their feet and begins moving down the path.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 am
Once out of the library and once lifted into the air by Rain, Connell nodded and sprouted wings once more. With a gentle push off one of the branches he began to fly toward the direction pointed by Rain, Tori, and others. Remnants of life from the dead and nearly-dead, which looked like wisps of light -- or perhaps pastel-coloured auroras -- began to follow him as he flew, continually energising him as he flew.

"Leben, Tod... They're not using their lives anymore... I'll use it..." He thought to himself, letting that thought repeat in his head as he flew.  

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 am
Marcellus chafed a bit under Tori's comment on his interactions with people.
You think I don't know that? It's not like I WANTED to be left out of everything. You try not having any parents and see if you can live a normal life.
Of course, this was internal monologue, as he was at least slightly grateful for her assistance.
The flying though, he didn't think he'd ever get used to to. Clutching the atlas tightly, his feet dangling towards the ground and his eyes squeezed shut, Marcellus muttered to himself. "If man were meant to fly, he'd have been born with wings..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Tori, flying right next to Marcellus, heard his comment, and grinned. "Maybe we were meant to create them for ourselves, like airplanes. We can't always have it too easy, eh? If we're just given everything then we get spoiled." She winked at him and chuckled softly as they landed and began to make their way through the trees. She felt much better from the life energy Connell had given her, though she had a feeling it would be temporary. "This is kind of cool. I've missed the forest," she commented softly, looking around happily before a long buried memory stirred. She immediately slammed down her mental defenses and her expression froze. "Hmm. I think I still remember what kinds of berries are edible out here."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Tori, flying right next to Marcellus, heard his comment, and grinned. "Maybe we were meant to create them for ourselves, like airplanes. We can't always have it too easy, eh? If we're just given everything then we get spoiled." She winked at him and chuckled softly as they landed and began to make their way through the trees. She felt much better from the life energy Connell had given her, though she had a feeling it would be temporary. "This is kind of cool. I've missed the forest," she commented softly, looking around happily before a long buried memory stirred. She immediately slammed down her mental defenses and her expression froze. "Hmm. I think I still remember what kinds of berries are edible out here."

"Be careful you don't want to sign yourself up for dinner duty" he winked and laughed toward Tori jokingly "I'd give you a hug but i'm trying to cover trails" he said nervously  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Perhaps it would be better to speak in thoughts at this point. I can serve as a sort of relay for you all, provided you don't all try to talk at once. Oh, and don't worry, I can't poke into your thoughts unless they're directed specifically at me. Marcellus looked around briefly.
Besides, as long as we're within about half a mile of each other, we'll have an easy form of communication.
His stomach growls a bit.
Karloseth, perhaps we should gather some food while their is still light out? And maybe set up camp?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 pm
"Perhaps thought-talk is a good idea, you never know who is around. And yes, food and shelter should be our top priorities for now, along with hiding. Open fires should be burned after dark, so the smoke doesn't betray our location."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff