Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm
Heilig logged into "The World" and sighed, for Reiyaku sighed in the real world. He walked around the Aqua City, looking aimlessly for things that are happening. At the moment things seemed fine; it seemed the glitches that were plaguing the system were stifled, at least temporarily. People were playing and sparring (for duels were allowed so long as players weren't killed) and doing some of the quests and daily events. He wasn't interested, though; the rewards weren't good enough.

Looking toward the distance he saw a familiar pole arm and two familiar wavemasters. With a wave he ran towards them, hoping that they would remember him.

---

Meanwhile, in the same Aqua City, a mysterious wavemaster logged in. She was quite tall, taller than what would be allowed for a player character, and wore a flowing gown and a visored cap that resembled a bishop's cap, but more futuristic. Her staff had three rings and three prongs. She walked around the town looking at people with indifference, though it only looked indifferent because her eyes were hidden by the visor.

"Hrmm..." She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Fable looked blankly at Ra, having never met him before, and not knowing it was Roc. "Um, thank you for picking me up, I could have helped myself though.." she began, talking over his comment about the laptop a bit. She took Blank Luck's hand a shook it. "A pleasure. I'm Fable, Fable Goldentongue. It's nice to meet you." She handed him her usercard. "And I guess the blame falls equally then." She looked at Ra for a bit. "Actually I don't believe I've met you..." She thought back, and realized what he meant about the laptop. "Oh, wait! I have met you! Just never met online before. And it's very nice to meet you, Blank Luck. I'm so sorry to have bumped into you. Perhaps I could treat us all to a stay at a tavern to compensate? Its' always best to drink with good company."
"Alright. I can do that" he sends his usercard to Fable "So where is a tavern near by?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Fable took both their arms and was leading them to to tavern, when she saw Heilig in the distance. Handing a user card to Ra in return, she waved with her other hand. "OI! Heilig! How are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:08 pm
"Oh, hello Fable. I'm doing well. I was inspected by the Knights a few days ago in Omega Server, but no harm came of that." Heilig replied, nodding to the group. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "It was strange, the items that were glitched were merely taken away and destroyed. Not that I could sell them... but... hey... this means those things can't be an event right?"

As he rambled on and on, Heilig didn't even notice the strange and very tall wavemaster hovering (for she really did look like she hovered; footsteps weren't heard when she walked) over them. She looked at Fable intently, her visor, if one paid attention, seemed to scroll an endless stream of ones and zeros.

(( It was Kerri's, Erve's, RollyRol's and one other person's character that had a bracelet piece, right? ))  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 pm
he looked at the abnormally tall woman in the strange clothing. "What the crap? Thats not legal at all." he said to himself. he looks to the mysterious woman. "Good day? Whats your name? I am Ra. Its good to meet you"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm
"Yeah, I know mom... No, I don't want to go, mom... I KNOW mom... I still don't want to go... mom. MOM. I'm not going. Why? Because he doesn't even like me! Last time I saw him, he pulled a damn knife on me!... Look. Go if you want, and give him my regards if you so please. In my opinion, Finishing a semester in college does not merit any festivities, at least any that I will be showing up to... are you still on about that? I'm going to go! Look. I'll go once I'm a bit more financially secure. I don't even know what I want to do yet. Mom... MOM... MOM! I have to go. Alright, bye."

Eric hung up the phone and shook his head. "I dunno when she's going to get it through her head, the guy just doesn't like me. Well, whatever. Game time." Eric booted up his computer and logged onto 'The World'

Chaos wandered around Aqua city, looking for something amusing to do.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 pm
"Indeed, not an event, real glitching, it seems..." Fable trailed off as she felt eyes on her, and looked over at the strange woman. "Hel... hello? Can I... help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 pm
Blank waved to Heilig, greeting him warmly as he bounced up, jovial as always. 'I wonder if...' Just as the thought crossed his mind, as if some exterior force were at work, Chaos signed on, answering the question he was about to ask himself. He looked over at his newly-found company and smiled. "I... sorry to run, but... I have someone I have to meet. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you..."

With that he bowed curtly and spun around, trotting off over the large bridge, setting a homing beacon for Chaos.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:34 pm
The strange wavemaster looked at Ra and waved her hand, refusing his member card, and continued to look over at Fable. Her eyes glanced a bit toward Blank Luck as well, the visor in her helmet constantly displaying binary. The user name above her character was enciphered: "|-|3|_84"

Heilig tilted his head, looking over the other person. She was definitely a sight and he enjoyed her outfit, even if he could tell that it was obviously hacked in some way.

The wavemaster, once she saw Blank Luck shoot toward Chaos, turned back to the rest of the group and smiled. "Heehee... Do you want to go somewhere fun?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:39 pm
Chaos was flooded with a bit of activity upon logging on. Fable was online, as was Heilig and Blank... and Blank was looking for him. He saw Blank walking up and said "Hey, another bracelet piece holder is this way, follow me." He said and walked up to where Fable was standing.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Sentama Lin
The strange wavemaster looked at Ra and waved her hand, refusing his member card, and continued to look over at Fable. Her eyes glanced a bit toward Blank Luck as well, the visor in her helmet constantly displaying binary. The user name above her character was enciphered: "|-|3|_84"

Heilig tilted his head, looking over the other person. She was definitely a sight and he enjoyed her outfit, even if he could tell that it was obviously hacked in some way.

The wavemaster, once she saw Blank Luck shoot toward Chaos, turned back to the rest of the group and smiled. "Heehee... Do you want to go somewhere fun?" She asked.

"Sure, i'll take that offer" he said as he wrote down her username and waited for a response out of her  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Confused, Blank Luck followed closely behind, feeling his confusion escalate to bewilderment as Chaos led him back to Heilig and the wavemasters he had just met. He wanted to ask whether this random assortment included the "bracelet piece holder" he had mentioned just now. He looked around nervously and chuckled, "Er... hello again? Aheh heh... Fancy seeing you all again." He shuffled his feet idly. 'What a massive coincidence this is all turning out to be,' he thought curiously. 'A bit too much of a coincidence for my taste...'  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm
"Mm... alright, big boy..." The strange webmaster replied with a soothing, mysterious aire. She raised Three Wise Men, her staff, up into the air and slammed it into the cobbled streets of Mac Anu. Heilig's, Blank Luck's, Ra's, Fable's, and Chaos's visual sensors all showed erratic static for a few seconds then stabilised again. Once things stabilised, though, they saw something odd: a Chaos Gate was in front of them, but it was tinged red (not like blue like the other ones).

"Heehee... Ready?" She said as she raised the staff once more, pointing it toward the rogue gate. "Destination: Delta, Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground!" At those words the Chaos Gate activated, waiting for the players to enter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:54 pm
"fine." he struggled to get up and he opened his folder to ready the sword he made. "You're a hack so this will be interesting" he charges into the portal  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:05 pm
Suddenly, the memories and visions came flooding back to him in a single painful instant. The bracelet, the keywords, the monster... her... Kite... it... David's pulse raced as he stared at the red-tinged chaos gate. 'There's... no way I'm going in there,' he thought. 'No... way... Not again...' Blank stepped backward from the gate slowly, out and away from the others. With a bit of a tremble in his voice, he muttered, "I'm.. I'm sorry, everyone, but... I..."

David ripped his visor off, tossing it aside, knelt down beside his computer tower, and wrenched the cord from the wall, darkening the screen and silencing the system's cooling fans. Sighing with nervous relief, he stumbled over to his bed, keeled, and collapsed on it, face down on the pillow. This was going too far...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games