Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:32 pm
Aw that is sad, poor Taarab, but I am sure that there will be more harpies on the way, so it wont be as lonesome.
I will keep checking, since it is her constant hope to return, but I guess I will just wait and see :}

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 pm

I'll definitely set something up for them soon. School has taken over my life so I have some backlogged RPs to respond to and such. heart

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm
@Thalea: Here's hoping! 8V At least as he reaches adulthood canonly, he'll get interactions with the other males, and possibly more of the adult females, since I plan on him becoming an artisan and crafting tools and decorations for the flock

@Gallus: 8D look forward to it. Good luck with school and feel free to take your time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 am
It's fine~ I didn't think you would, haha. But yeah, I saw that little bit about him, so I'm thinking maybe the swamp. Lots of moisture there for him. And lots of creepy things there too~ win win.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 am
[PRP] Mushrooms on High (Soileana & Etcetera)

^_^ I decided to give it a bit of a plot so that it wasn't just some sort of meet-n-greet... XD She is looking for a magic mushroom... but she doesn't know what it actually does... sounds like fun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 pm
Ohai there! I saw the requests still being open, even though the last post was in February (found the link here from your sig).

So I have lil' ol (or rather, big ol') Bernard. This guy's had rotten luck thus far, bred as a war horse but lacking the will to actually live up to the harsh standards given to such breeding in his old herd. As a young adult he put himself on a self-imposed quest to do more good in the world and is trying to live up to the expectations of a knight errant. His main problem is that try as he might, he ends up making a fool of himself one way or another: either through sheer ignorance or his clumsy hoofwork. Still, he abides by a chivalrous code of honor and scoffs at the idea of ever stooping any lower, though it blinds him to the thought of asking for help when he really needs it. For now, though, Bernard travels aimlessly, wanting to broaden his horizons while seeking out a way to polish his rough rock into a shining example of knighthood.

I can see several different fun rps that could happen with several of your Soq, but I think a good starting point would be if he met Singeri (and Chantesuta if you wish) and begin learning from him/training. From there Singeri could send the guy on small trips? I'm trying to expose the uncultured Bernard as much as possible. XD

You can easily contact me via pm, by the by~

Mediciner

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:32 am
8V Singeri wouldn't mind seeing about whipping Bernard into shape. biggrin And Chantesuta would be a good 'partner' of sorts for him to work with I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 pm
Awesome! I've set up the rp here for your viwing pleasure, and I don't mind if you're slow. ^^ Still getting used to rping a horse as it is.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:13 pm
Mind! If you're not too busy, I see a couple of your soquili I'd be interested in RPing with, paticularly Kaliska and Singeri.

Right now, I'm trying to form friendships and plots for Alistair [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Silmarwen_I/Breedable Pets/Alistairadult.png] and Clara [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Silmarwen_I/Breedable Pets/clara-1.jpg].

If you're interested, Alistair is available for some extremely backdated foal RP. I don't have as firm of a grasp on his personality yet, but I think he's the sort that desires to be a knight and a rock, without truly knowing what any of it means. Right now he's sort of derping around, doing the young man wandering away from home thing.

Clara is a gentle little lady, always determined to make friends with /everyone/. If sweet and slightly stupid is your thing, she'd be a wonderful comfort to anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm
If you want any kind of rp for Liv..

I have an Angeni who doesn't know how to really react to any other Soq species besides them since he has been raised around just angeni..

Also they probably would be the most able to meet since she wanders forests and Silvanus is domain of Forest.

If you want him to meet another angeni of your's he's totally up to talking to others besides hearing a tree grunt and rant about how their friends have died around them.. (He can hear the forest-life's thoughts and the trees love complaining)

I'm also looking for a lifemate or at least a fling for the bugger neutral . (This is optional XD friendships does not hurt me at all!)

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 am
*Has a nosey in*
I have always wanted to RP with you mindsend.... XD

How do you fancy some random RP between Liv and Shalar?
At the moment he is having trouble accepting a darker side of him, he calls it the 'darkness within'. It is a voice, a notion, an urge... to destroy those who he would consider dark and bad. But because of the urge he has started to believe he is also dark.
I think it would do him some good to meet Liv since she is blind... seeing the struggles and the way she overcomes them with help him. Plus he just needs to get out and meet a few other strange creatures like himself XD hehehe.
User Image

[[If you quote me I will see it and return more swiftly XD]]
Thanks for reading.
Also... I am happy to RP Shalar with someone else should you decide they would fit better for him =D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm
I would be rather fitting for Hototo to come full circle and want RP with the soquili of the woman who created him. xD

Hoto I think perhaps would enjoy your motley knights. Together or separately. Both seem like rather interesting characters.

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 am
Holy frijole! Its been a while since I looked to see back here -- I've been super busy and didn't realize anyone posted in here. *facedesk*

@ OL-j-Man: I'll try to respond ASAP. I have a lot of RPs sorta waiting on me so I need to remind myself/make a list of which ones are currently active and waiting on me haha

@Teh_sil: It'd be nice for the currently semi-wandering Kaliska to meet people. Its been a while since I've gotten any RP for her, and she's been in something of a Limbo, so I'm still RPing her as a Teenager, right about the time before joining Yectenehua, trying to find inner peace and reassurance that she isn't 'doomed to become unstable' from her genetic background.

@Vistada: Well, Liv might already have a lifemate (We're still RPing to see if they match, and with how slow I've been we haven't quite gotten too far. However Liv would be fascinated to encounter an Angeni with a domain, since she lacks the accupuncturing power of her kirin mother or the angelic powers of her father, (though she can walk on water with effort)

@Sya: will post separately from this mass posting since you requested I quote you hahaha Lets just hope I dont get distracted from it and never respond @_@

@Teh Roarie: If you'd like to start it I'd have no problem with an RP. The Shop and RL have been keeping me pretty busy so it's been harder than usual to start Rp. @_@ I'd like to start off with Chantesuta then add Singeri in later <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 am
Syaoran-Puu
*Has a nosey in*
I have always wanted to RP with you mindsend.... XD

How do you fancy some random RP between Liv and Shalar?
At the moment he is having trouble accepting a darker side of him, he calls it the 'darkness within'. It is a voice, a notion, an urge... to destroy those who he would consider dark and bad. But because of the urge he has started to believe he is also dark.
I think it would do him some good to meet Liv since she is blind... seeing the struggles and the way she overcomes them with help him. Plus he just needs to get out and meet a few other strange creatures like himself XD hehehe.
User Image

[[If you quote me I will see it and return more swiftly XD]]
Thanks for reading.
Also... I am happy to RP Shalar with someone else should you decide they would fit better for him =D

That sounds like it'd be a fun rp! He'd likely also get along with/learn from Zyanya and Juutumahri/Deya Shidar.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 am
Hey Mind,
So, I can offer a few different options depending. For Kaliska I can offer Hallows, Skull, and/or even Sanyue depending on your cup of tea. I offer Hallows since he's lifemated to Nymphalidae and he'll be off on his own for awhile exploring with his son Des and familiar Leeki. I honestly don't have much in terms of plot for that yet but I would like him to meet some of her family, knowingly or not. I'm very open in terms of RP for that. SkullKandy has not actually been RP'd yet nor has any sort of full plots yet so he's completely open for random encounters. Sanyue is a wanderer so meeting new soquili and expanding her views outside her home would be great. She also doesn't have any full plottings yet so anything is fair game.

Sanyue and Skull are also open to any plotting in general you may have with any of your soquili. Just depends on where your muse is the strongest. Anywho, you're welcome to either quote me or PM me, which ever is easiest for you if you're interested. ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff