Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invisible Panda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:47 pm
Hey im inuyashalover1293.
I've lived in ohio all my young life. From
cincinati-toledo-cleveland/strongsville-toledo-strongsville....
er... I lost track.... Basically its a matter of switching from those areas. Oh and Huron/Sandusky. I live in so many places because of my parents jobs.
Then they got divorced so I have 2 homes now. lol.
But anyways. You guys sound like cool people. talk to me sometime..
oh and I like to be called panda.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Panda it is then, Welcome! biggrin  

Shake_Soda_07
Captain

Newbie Noob

Moeggy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:05 pm
Hello, I'm Moe, and I'm a native Cincinnatian, still residing there, I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I love the Cincinnati Bengals, they are my favorite! hehe WHO-DEY! and I am a fan of Ohio State! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:49 am
Welcome Moe  

Shake_Soda_07
Captain

Newbie Noob

Master Darks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:42 pm
The names Sam, you can call me Sam or Master Darks ether one works. Anyway some things about me are I'm 14 turning 15 in 5 days, my favorite band is System of a Down, I've lived in Ohio my whole life, oh and I was born in Cincinnati, still live there. And I guess if you want to know anything else check out my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:24 am
Hello, My Name is Blair I'm 19 years old and I live in Cincinnati, Oh. I used to go to Colerain High School, until i graduated in 2005. I now go to the University of Cincinnati and I am undecided on what I want to do. I've been into anime for about four years, I know it doesn't seem long but my parents sheltered me quite a bit. I'm a part of the Anime club at Uc. I've also been working at Ikasucon for two years. You can unsually find me in ConOps or with the Tech People. I plan on cosplaying one of these days but ,I need to learn how to sew first. As a person I'm pretty easy going, open-minded and all that fun stuff. I like all kinds of rock music, currently I'm looking at European Gothic and regular rock. I also like Jrock and pop. If you would like to know more just ask, I'm bored all the time so I'd love to have someone to talk to.  

MoonFairy7

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Hello, My real name is Lorraine I'm 13 years old and i live in Ashtabula Ohio. I've lived in Ohio most my life...My favorite kind of music is metal...And uh..Look on my profile to know more about me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:11 am
Ello :3

My name is Mikey D, I just moved to cincinnati Ohio a little over a year ago, and have not ajusted well. I just graduated from colerain, now I am working full time to save up money to pay for my own way through college. I play guitar, non-stop in life. As I am typing this, I have my guitar in my lap ready to be played.

I was raised from age 1 to 17 in Woodbridge Virginia... which is about 20 minutes from washington DC. gonk  

Wannabe Rockstar Mikey D

Tangzilla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:54 pm
Hey everyone my name is Tiffany and I'm 21.I just moved to Toledo from Florida earlier this year.I'm still getting used to it up here and recently I have become home sick for Florida crying .I love gaming,anime,and music.Well,that's pretty much all there is to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:12 pm
Its probably best if you call me Blue. :3
But Im from a tiny town in Hardin County. You've probably never heard of it, so I wont waste my breathe on it.
Either way, I love to read and listen to music. x3  

Blue Logic

Prophet

Ronin_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:23 pm
All the time I've belonged to this guild, I can't believe I've never introduced myself. Well, my real name is Andy, I'm 18 and I claim no one place in Ohio as home. I'm usually either in Pataskala, Gahanna, Heath, Johnstown, or Columbus.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:45 pm
Hi, my RL name is Ben, and I live in Luckey, Ohio. Very small town near Perrysburg and Bowling Green. I also go to Eastwood High School. So, I guess that's it.  

Omegamode

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Rokha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:48 pm
luloldpostisold  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:49 am
haha i updated mine since its been almost 3 years xD  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

[Richard the Lionheart]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:51 pm
I'm Mike, I'm 20 and I live in Hilliard, Ohio. It's right by Columbus. Send me a message on Gaia, AIM or MSN if you'd like.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff