Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm
"Doesn't matter if I bring a book...I'll still hear it. I hear everything. ...whether I want to or not."
She added the last part sadly, still hearing her mothers scream, ringing in her ears. She snapped her jaw again, clashing her feet together like sharp, white knives, nuzzled the back of her feline head into his stomach like a pillow. "I don't like that stuff....all it is, is conspiracy made by 'the man'."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 pm
Tori looked at her in confusion. What was 'the man'? Why did this man want to do stuff like that? Did the man like etiquitte? This was confusing.
"Who's 'the man'?" he asked Fang with the tilt of his head.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:21 pm
Fang gave him the crazy look again, "Man, are you STUPID! 'The man' is a phrase used to describe...well...the rules of society. Who says you can't belch without being rude...you tells you what to do and when to do it, even when you don't want to. 'The man' ". explanatory ending. She had one eyebrow raised, but pressed her sharp claws to his hand. (not enough to hurt him, just enough for him to feel the 'p***k') Why'd he stopped petting her? That's felt nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 pm
With a little yelp at the p***k, he went back to petting Fang. He had had enough pet cats to know that was how they told people to keep petting them.
"Oh, so the man is rules..." he said, thinking for a second, "But rules are supposed to be there for a reason. So does that mean that My etiquette teacher is 'the man'?" he asked seriously. He was curious, and Fang was finally acting like her old self.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 pm
"In this case...yes, I suppose. It's all a bunch of hullabaloo by my accounts." She huffed, purring once more once he began petting her again. She hated the thoughts of people with power...the people that set the rules. It was stupid! Why did they have to follow pointless rules!?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 pm
Tori chuckled. She was obviously worked up about this, but he wouldn't say anything. It seemed she felt strongly about it.
Without realizing it, he was drifting off to sleep. In a sleepy voice, he said, "I'm pretty tired...if I fall asleep, I'm sorry..."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:48 pm
"I'd leave...but I don't want to leave mother." Fang said lightly, moving to curl up beside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 pm
Tori curled up, laying on his side and facing Fang. With a light smile, he pulled the covers over the both of them and scratched her head a little bit more.
"Ok then, I can share my bed tonight," he said with a sigh, succumbing to sleep. It was a surprise for him when he didn't have his normal nightmare, but a normal dream. It was the first in years.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm
Fang slept shallowly, her senses keen to her surroundings, and cuddled into Tori cautiously, in her depths of dreamless sleep; occasionally changing shape, and settled with a wolf cub, curling roundly against his chest. How odd...perhaps tonight she just wanted comfort. The kind of thing that Meiyu couldn't offer without giving her pity. She HATED being pitied. Hearing Tori's problems and ranting a little had helped.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:12 pm
*Time skip to the next morning*
Tori was happy, even in his sleep, because he wasn't having a nightmare. He was just dreaming about the sky at sunset and eating mashed potatoes with...someone...and laughing together. He couldn't see their face, but it seemed like they were close.
Then Tori heard a cough and slowly woke up. Stretching, he looked up to see his Uncle and Meiyu staring at him and Fang. Tori laughed nervously.
"Good morning," he said with a chuckle, "How are you?"

It seemed that Torisen hadn't done anything with Fang. He was acting as normal as Torisen usually did, so he could not say anything. Regardless, he was sleeping in bed with a girl.
"Why is Fang in your bed?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm
Meiyu smirked a little, patting his friend's shoulder, "Watch this." Fang curled up more tightly in her little ball of fur.
He slipped his fingers in his mouth and out came the screeching scream of his loudest whistle and in seconds, Fang had jumped up, off of the bed, pouncing on him,
"BAD!" she hissed as if scorning a dog that had done something wrong.
"Fang why are you sleeping with a boy?"
She took her regular form, and crossed her arms stubbornly, though it revealed her all-black outfit, and her flushed cheeks, "So now you freak out if I sleep with my guy friends? You wouldn't have freaked if you found me with a girl. That's sexist!" she faced away from them.
How would she tell Meiyu she'd found her mother? In the condition she'd found her...she probably wasn't even mentally there enough t know she was her mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm
Sebastion laughed and clapped lightly as Fang popped up like a Jack-in-the-box. He didn't knwo she could do that.
"It is not sexist," he said with a laugh, "It is just concern that Torisen was doing improper things." He looked over at Torisen. "Were you?"

Tori shook his head hard. "Nope! We just slept!"  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:47 pm
Fang took the form of a rather sexy brunette in skimpy clothing, and licked her lips, "So you say, and you weren't worried about what I might have done?" she smirked, running her finger up Tori's chest slowly, before pushing him away and taking her regular form with a hand on her hip, "Sorry buddy, royal isn't my type." she quirked an eyebrow at the adult men, and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm
Sebastion laughed at her attempt to annoy him.
"It is not that we do not worry about what YOU did," he said with a roll of his eyes, looking at Meiyu, "It's just that Tori has to keep clean of a bad rep. The citizens hate him pleanty already. And if they found out that you slept with Angel, they would riot."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm
"Technically, I DID sleep with him, but no body would care to spread rumor of what you're implying." Fang rolled her eyes, "It's too unrealistic."
Meiyu shrugged, "She's got a point." he ruffled her hair and she ducked her head down to her shoulders.
"and I would ruin his rep?" She laughed at the irony.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games