Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:19 pm
I'm Kieran, a fifteen year old white American. XD;;

I love writing and acting, and thus co-authored a book with Wendychan.

Emo sucks. I'm like Dave Chapelle with the couch, but on s**t music. You can't spell crap without rap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:51 pm
Heya, I'm Alyss ^_^ No that's not my real name but Its what most people know me as xd You can call me Alice, Beth, Bethany... Fred? Anything you want really lol Oi will do...

I'm in the Sixth Form studying English Language, Psychology, Drama and Finance. I'm so behind on my work at the moment sweatdrop

So yeah... that's my boring side eek If you chat to me I can be quite crazy... so yeah... talk to meeee twisted  

alyss0in0wonderland

Uncle Sally!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:36 pm
Yo. I'm Uncle Sally.

User Image

That be me. You can always look at my myspace for more info.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:36 pm
yooyoyoyoyoyoyo
most ppl know me as Harreh. 15. male. hella bomb foolz. azn-pridez. fo sho.

lol anyways, i like music(some rap, Freestyle Rap, and Death Metal), movies, comics, and...games.

P.S. i dont have any clue why i was to join this guild, but this looks cool.

Bleeding in the Darkness

[.Raiko.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Hiya people. The name's Amber. Most of my friends call me Ed because of my obsession..

Anyway I like classical and hard rock, though that's a wide gap. I can't stand rap. I enjoy reading and writing and rubbing my doggie. Him so cute!! Anyway, I say anyway alot and tis. I like magna,anime, and Ed. Zeus is my flute's name and YES I named a flute.

I like to rp and yes, all you have to do is pm me to rp with me today! Yeah! Oh yea, one last thing. Ahhem....Chihuahua.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:42 pm
My screen name is:Sunset91289
My real name is Miranda
I like most music except for country and rap. I'll even listen to classical or jazz if I don't feel like changing the channel. I don't listen to much music unless I'm driving alone.
I'm 16 (hence the driving ^). Don't have a job yet but I am looking!
I'm a sophomore in highschool. I like drawing (suck at it), reading, gaia (of course) and more.  

SunSet91289

Lazlow-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:41 pm
I'm lazlow, I seem like an idiot but really I jsut didn't go to high school [my mom's choice not mine] so my opinions and reasonings for things might not be what some people think is normal sweatdrop
if you want to know more about me, the admins made a new profile page for each of us to use....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:47 pm
Hello, My name is Seth, simple and easy to remember. I'm an ecology freak and I hate america and what it has done to this world. I can be funny at times... I like proper grammer But it isn't uncommon to find some spelling errors or slight 'text' talk in my posts.

I'm not asocial as I may rub off to be, nor, contrary to popular belief, do I not have a personality.

If you want to tap my interests Play with Fire. Inquire of gods.. preferably
Norse, Greek, Roman, EGYPTIAN, or any other polytheistic religions.

I prefer not to talk about politics but if I must... be forewarned... I'm brutal and I have strong feelings about what I belive.

~Seth

Lord Sutekh

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:22 pm
hi! I'm akuyoko(meaning evil fox demon twisted ). and despite the fact that my name is in japanese I am neither japanese or have been there. I know few japanese words, and very simple ones at that 4laugh but they gots cool words 4laugh back on track... no that's the only thing interesting... sweatdrop lol biggrin no seriously ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:30 pm
akuyoko
hi! I'm akuyoko(meaning evil fox demon twisted ). and despite the fact that my name is in japanese I am neither japanese or have been there. I know few japanese words, and very simple ones at that 4laugh but they gots cool words 4laugh back on track... no that's the only thing interesting... sweatdrop lol biggrin no seriously ninja
ok, I'm good.
anyways I'm from california and despite my youngness i have strong feelings about... stuff... i play the mmorpg Maple Story a lot
I like rock music, more specificly the bands Linkin park, blink-182, and some others I don't feel like mentioned(lazyness ninja ) i'm kind of known as a joker in school but can actually be seriouse... about some things ninja i'm actually learning how to play guitar, after both my dad and brother learned i decided I wanted to try 4laugh you could probobly tell I like the ninja smilie ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja lol 4laugh !emit htiw nwohs be lliw tser eht dna  

Akuyoko

blackajah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:17 pm
Hi, I'm blackajah and I was invited to the guild... why, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I live in Idaho (which kinda sucks... oh well), and am a bandgeek. And an orchestra nerd. And whatnot... etc.

That should suffice for now...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
I'm Spec
I hang around the G-Corp thread alot and like D&D and Anime, but I swear I'm not as geeky as I may sound sweatdrop  

Scriniary Rook

Damned_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:04 pm
Thanks for inviting me ^.^ I apreciate it. I'm Jesse, nick name's Damned_Soul, stuff like that. I like the guild. It's nice  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:16 pm
I'm Aaron, and my main avie is oldbushie... 3nodding

*doesn't know how he got in the guild but likes it anyway* xd  

Oldbushie

foxpaws

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:57 pm
I'm foxpaws. Not really an elder to the forum, but I'm not new by far. I hang out alot in the ED. I'm 17 years old and one of few gays that have a girlfriend.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games