Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:59 pm
*visits*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image

I'm trying to find plots for my new girl and This looks promising. <3 I'm going to look around for a bit but I just wanted you to know I'm considering her for here. smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:45 pm
Mahogany Sunset
pippi18848
Alrightie, feel free to ignore this, but I thought I would drop this off here as an idea. xD;

Would the Vanaras herd be interested in trading items and things with The Silver Willow Bell Herd? Even if they don't have really anything to trade or give in return, there's usually an overabundance of some items, so they wouldn't mind giving away some things. Eventually maybe even working up to the point of becoming friendly allies, helping each other in times of need[attacks, food shortage, etc.] smile

Again, feel free to disregard this entirely, but I figured it couldn't hurt to throw this your way. smile

The Vanaras would love some allies! 8D They could probably trade things like flowers and herbs, and Calixte could come and perform lifemating ceremonies or something, if anybody would like anything like that. XD A few IC years from where we are right now, Ithillun will begin cultivating flowers and plants (so they don't have to "hurt" nature anymore) and she would also probably be glad to share her knowledge with the Silver Willow Bell Herd. <3

As for helping each other in times of need, we will eventually have big plots with several purewalkers, and the Vanaras will probably need help with that. :3 I also love the idea of cooperation during a food shortage and would love to talk about that some more once our major herd plots for the immediate future are done. 8D

FOUND IT! Sorry for like being half a year later that I'm finally responding to this. <_<;;;
But all of that would be awesome. <3 And I'm glad you'd like to work on other plots with each other after our own current plots are over. 8D  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff