Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:26 am
Name: Zack

Orientation: Straight
Interest: anime, games, video games, books, manga
Favorite things to do: Hang out, Text , reading, etc.
What Grade am i in?:graduated
Favorite kind of Music: Pop, alt rock, Rock, jazz, punk
Favorite shows: gurren lagann, negima, big bang theory, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Favorite Books: gurren lagann, negima, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
What state I live in: Rocklin, California
What Gender you are Interested in: girls, female
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for: a girl who's nice and not judgmental, one who doesn't look like she's trying to sell her self (so just about half the girls here on gaia), one who won't cheat if we want a real relationship
Partner Online or real life? I'll take ether one
What Ages are you willing to date? 18+  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 am
viewtiful joe jr
Name: Minnie or Michie (Short for Michelle)

Favorite shows: gurren lagann, negima, big bang theory, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
What you are looking for: a girl who's nice and not judgmental, one who doesn't look like she's trying to sell her self (so just about half the girls here on gaia), one who won't cheat if we want a real relationship

Hi I might be your girl..pm md if you want smile  

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

la morte di me

Aged Citizen

11,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 pm
ryutran226
la morte di me
Name: Keri (sounds like curry)
Orientation: Bisexual
Interest:as im people... well im up for anything really i just have to get to know the person first
Favorite things to do: animals, drawing, music, hanging with people, cooking/baking, softball, cosmetics, pretty much anything
What Grade am i in?: senior
Favorite kind of Music: anything but bluegrass
Favorite shows: most anime, cupcake wars, animal cops
Favorite Books: most manga, fantasy creature books
What state I live in: Pennsylvania (In the US)
Any sites That you can contact me from: ummmmm maybe when i get to know you better
Picture Of Me: ME!!
What Gender you are Interested in now:
either
What you are looking for: someone who can love me for me and who wont cheat one me. Someone funny and open, who gets along with my friends and family
Partner Online or real life? Online then in real life
What Ages are you willing to date? 18-20

hey maybe I could be that guy you wanted?

well hi there lol message me ok  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 am
[General Information]

Name: Andrew

Ages: idk... like 16 to 22 i guess (Willing to date)

Interest: Video games tv movies music and cooking

Hobbies:... same as my interests?

What Grade I'm In: none im almost 19... might be goin to cullinary school soon tho

Favorite Music: mostly alternative rock like muse or mcr and 80s metal

Favorite Shows: regular show adventure time the walking dead and everything on adult swim

Favorite Books:dont read much lol besides like articles online

[What Your Looking For]

Description: somebody who is kind considerate not a total whore(pardon my french) able to take part in intelligent conversation and doesnt mind the occasional sexual inuendo. for looks i guess somebody on the lighter side lol. its ok to be a little big and i dont want somebody whose too skinny but you know still attractive. sorry ifg i sound too rude >< (Whatever your looking for describe it in here)

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact:

Ironclad infernal

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Draculoh
viewtiful joe jr
Name: zack

hi back. but when I posted this I was sleep deprived and copied the questions and forgot to changed the answers, so here it is with the the fix

but I'll still PM you  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:40 am
name/andrew
age/21
orientation/not sure really but im into women regardless
where i live/CA
interests/paleontology, ufology, art, classical theater, music, gaming, martial arts, sleeping so i can be inspired to draw new manga, and yes manga.
music/classical, multi cultural,space signals.
grade/im studying for my .G.E.D. and college
TV/i watch anime and educational TV.
books/mrs brisby & the rats of nimh,edgar allen poe, ufology books
who am i interested in/women and the rare male
what im looking for/for those who know who mizuno ami & haruka tenoh are thats who im into for those who dont know heres the basic idea/
i want someone whos really smart and kind but is a tough total tomboy and hates girly things too and knows how to flirt and make me blush and its not easy at first if you dont know. how  

orion senshi

Merc Silvermoon

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm
Name: Ryan
Interests: Gaming, Anime, Music, Movies, Live Entertainment, Art, Paranormal, T.V. The list can go on.
School: High School Graduate, finally ready to go to College (Yeah I know took me long enough)
T.V: Fringe, Supernatural, Grimm, NCIS, CSI, Big Bang Theory.
Books: Anything by R.A Salvatore.
What I am looking for.: Someone sweet caring, a girl who wants a family eventually, someone who will enjoy our time together.
Anything else just pm me and ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:52 pm
[General Information]

Picture: bleh pm me

Name: mckenna

Ages:im Willing to date the ages 13-16 maybe c:

Orientation: straight

Interest: well i love singing! drawing, cheering..and i think thats all ;o..

Hobbies: drawing. c:

What Grade I'm In: 7th ;o

Favorite Music: some screamo and heavy metal.

Favorite Shows: spongebob xD.. and ADVENTURE TIME! 8D

Favorite Books: i dont like to read unless its manga..

[What Your Looking For]

Description: a guy whos tall.. and sweet, and makes me laugh and just happy! <3

Other Sites To Contact: only this <3 pm me if u want to talk bro! 8D

imaeatyocookies

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Get to know me, please.

Name: please just call me Kittogo <3

Ages:(Willing to date) 18- 20

Interest: studying animals; roleplaying; writing poetry and short stories; Steampunk; playing videogames like KH, FF, DragonQuest, Command and Conquer, Dawn of War; painting 15-20 mm figures (Tyranids, Eldar), collecting dolls; having new experiences; photography; cosplay; eating great food; talking about nothing in particular

Hobbies: drawing, reading, hiking, day dreaming, catching and studying animals (mainly frogs and snakes), writing, talking

What Grade I'm In: senior

Favorite Music: I like a little of everything

Favorite Shows: (God, this makes me feel like an uber-geek) Bones, House, Yu Yu Hakusho, HSOTD, Full Metal Alchemist, anything on the discovery channel, Pokemon Season 1, Once Upon a Time, Hook (movie)

Favorite Books: Steampunk, Black Butler, +Anima, Pokemon, Bride of the Water God,The Chonicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Brave New World, Peter Pan in Scarlet, The Portrait of Dorian Gray, Grimm's Fairy-Tales, anything by Shakespeare, Tolkien or Poe

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I am basically looking for a good looking geek who can be my big brother. someone who is a little shy but knows how to have a good conversation and when to shut me up. I'm looking for someone who will stand by my side but will know when to give me my space. Someone who gets jealous easily but not too obsessive. Someone who I can roleplay with. Someone who can protect and will love me no matter what. 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:45 am
Kittogo Nashumi
[General Information]

Picture: Get to know me, please.

Name: please just call me Kittogo <3

Ages:(Willing to date) 18- 20

Interest: studying animals; roleplaying; writing poetry and short stories; Steampunk; playing videogames like KH, FF, DragonQuest, Command and Conquer, Dawn of War; painting 15-20 mm figures (Tyranids, Eldar), collecting dolls; having new experiences; photography; cosplay; eating great food; talking about nothing in particular

Hobbies: drawing, reading, hiking, day dreaming, catching and studying animals (mainly frogs and snakes), writing, talking

What Grade I'm In: senior

Favorite Music: I like a little of everything

Favorite Shows: (God, this makes me feel like an uber-geek) Bones, House, Yu Yu Hakusho, HSOTD, Full Metal Alchemist, anything on the discovery channel, Pokemon Season 1, Once Upon a Time, Hook (movie)

Favorite Books: Steampunk, Black Butler, +Anima, Pokemon, Bride of the Water God,The Chonicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Brave New World, Peter Pan in Scarlet, The Portrait of Dorian Gray, Grimm's Fairy-Tales, anything by Shakespeare, Tolkien or Poe

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I am basically looking for a good looking geek who can be my big brother. someone who is a little shy but knows how to have a good conversation and when to shut me up. I'm looking for someone who will stand by my side but will know when to give me my space. Someone who gets jealous easily but not too obsessive. Someone who I can roleplay with. Someone who can protect and will love me no matter what. 

that would be me wanna chat sometime and get to know each other???  

orion senshi

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 am
I think this is me but I am only interested in an online relationship, in all honesty. If interested, pm. If not, it's fine.
Good Luck finding love smile

viewtiful joe jr
Draculoh
viewtiful joe jr

hi back. but when I posted this I was sleep deprived and copied the questions and forgot to changed the answers, so here it is with the the fix

but I'll still PM you  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:51 pm

[General Information]

Picture: Will be given once I get to know you, I guess? P:

Name: Alison

Ages: Um. Around my age or older? 20+ is starting to get a bit iffy.

Gender: Female. Oh, and I know there isn't a category for race, but I'm Chinese. I'd just like to get that out there.

Interests/Hobbies: I find that people's hobbies tend to be their interests so I'm fusing the two categories. Kpop, anime/manga, gaming, reading, writing, singing, a variety of sports- I recently quit competitive badminton but I still enjoy it, piano. I'm currently pretty obsessed with League of Legends, and I also play Perfect World Entertainment games once in a while. I like roleplaying a lot as well, if everyone's literate. (8

What Grade I'm In: Senior year of high school

Favorite Music: Uh... kpop =P But I actually like a lot of different types of music, and I'm not specifically into one genre. I don't even really mind metal. I can't really take screamo in large doses though.

Favorite Shows: BIG BANG THEORY! =D I don't really watch TV though. Who needs TV when you've got the internet :B

Favorite Books: Wow, too many to name. I tend to enjoy rereading fantasy books that I really liked as a child, such as Narnia and Dragon Rider. But I'll pretty much read anything. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series was kind of interesting, but also scared me at times. I just love reading in general.

What You're Looking For

Description:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I doubt if any kind of Gaian relationship will work out in real life, but if I like you enough I'm willing to skype. Maybe. Haha I don't know, I'm kind of paranoid about this kind of thing. Basically I just want someone I can talk to. No need to be in my area or anything. I'm probably going to keep this as an online thing.

I like guys who aren't too easily influenced by other people's opinions. I can't stand people who can't take a joke or make fun of themselves. Ummm... Asians are preferred. Chinese people are even more preferred. =P It's just easier to relate to people of my race. Literacy is a complete must.

Hmm, so yeah! If I sound like someone you're looking for, pm me! Or even if you have similar interests and would like to talk, that's fine as well.

Pei de Chine

Shameless Kitten

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 pm
[General Information]

Picture: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000772993104

Name: Adelice ( my actual name is on my FB page )

Ages:(Willing to date) 18 - 23

Orientation: Bisexual

Interest: Videogames , specially kingdom hearts ( im a hardcore fan ), music , the internet , drawing and being active.

Hobbies: Drawing , music and videogames

What Grade I'm In: Studying Fine Arts on College

Favorite Music: Rock mostly , but everything is nice with me.

Favorite Shows: Not much , whatever is on tv.

Favorite Books: Anything i can get my hands on.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Im looking for someone really close from where i live , arizona. Big points if im able to get at least on a bus. Im bisexual mostly searching for a girl, im highly picky with men so i dont say yes easy to them.
I search equality from my partner and the only thing i ask for is that they connect often on msn and talk to me daily if possible.

Plus since im showing my picture here i would like to see a picture of yours too.

Other Sites To Contact: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000772993104 , but please only contact me here on gaia.

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games