Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering Oh don't worry so much about me worrying about you!.

User Image

Shayna blushed slightly when David said that he did what he did because he cared about her as well."Oh come on. It was raining and it was hard for me to see anything let alone the players, so it isn't your fault that a bludger just happened to hit where you were." She said trying to make him understand. She was happy even if he did get hurt. Just because he was doing what made him happy and that he was okay. Possibly broken but okay.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:14 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina continued to giggle when Shayna finally made her way to David. She listened to their cute conversation, trying not to laugh out loud. She crossed her arms, nodding at what Shayna was saying. Oho. Looks like David is explaining himself. To think that he would actually say those things, you gotta admit, he really does care more about Shayna than himself. " Oh yeah, they're gonna go to the Hospital Wing, " she whispered to herself, taking a small peek at the two. She waved her hand, knowing that Shayna would be the only one to see her since, David's eyesight is blurry. How did she know? Shayna's position earlier was obvious, and anyone with a normal eyesight can easily spot her. But surprisingly, David didn't. As soon as Shayna noticed her, she pointed her lips, then her cheek. Of course, she would understand that right? 'Kiss him on the cheek' ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Relieved
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Helping Shayna >_<

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Go! Kiss him! On the cheek! Now!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance Courtyard

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : David, Shayna

Out Of Cookies:I dunno. Let's talk about it through PM?

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard

David processed what Shayna was saying. She had a point he couldn't see and neither could anyone else. "Alright you have a good point if it wasn't raining everything would have gone a lot better." he admitted. He couldn't argue with her all that mattered was he was alright. At least he was still there he could have been killed if he had of been higher in the sky when he was hit. So maybe he should just be grateful that he was still alive and breathing.

If David could actually see he would have seen Serafina signaling to Shayna. Lucky for them due to his game he was blurry eyed and completely wide open for just about anything in turns of distance. At least his close up was fine that was the last thing he needed to go and loss. Unless he wanted to be completely blind.

With: Serafina... Shayna

Quidditch Position: Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Yeah sure

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Serafina and David in the Courtyard and wondering Oh don't worry so much about me worrying about you!.

User Image

Shayna smiled. At least he was starting to get it, since he was being so stubborn. Seeing movement in her peripheral she looked over and saw Serafina gesture for her to kiss David's cheek. That made the girl blush brightly. She hadn't even really thought of something like that....
"Exactly. I think you still played excellently! In fact, after we take you to the hospital wing, how about a picture." She said teasing slightly. She glanced back at Serafina and sighed before leaning forwards and kissing David's cheek.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:01 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard

David couldn't see Serafina but he could see the blush forming on Shayna's face. 'Why is she blushing?' he thought before shaking his head at the idea of asking her why. Shayna's teasing made a big smile form on David's face. "Well if you think I desire one then I'd love one, so long as you're in it with me." he told her. David's face flushed a slight red when she suddenly kissed him on the cheek. He sure wasn't expecting it that was for sure.

With: Serafina... Shayna

Quidditch Position: Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl had been walking around for a while, and somehow ended up in the Entrance Courtyard. His hair was nice and neat, as usual. He sat on a small bench and sighed. Why had he come outside anyway? It wasn't as though anyone was actually interested in meeting him anywhere. The teen tapped his foot to imaginary music for a bit, before lifting a book and beginning to read....
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren sat outside in the courtyard, his trumpet in hand. He had been practicing in the dormitory, but after a few unhappy glances from his peers, he decided to take his practice outside. The boy licked his lips and blew into the horn, filling the courtyard with his music. It wasn't the best, but he was working hard to get better. One day, he would perform his very own solo, and it would be awesome. Of course, he still had a ways to go, and so the boy continued his practicing.

{ooc: short post, ftw~}

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor needed to get away for a couple of moments, he needed to think. His mind had been getting pretty hazy lately and he wasn't sure why. Victor also felt a lot more tired lately as well. He supposed he should stop studying so much. It wasn't like knowledge was going anywhere...
Stepping out onto the courtyard he felt the chill of the cold hit him and he tightened his scarf, he supposed he should be used to this by now. But at least it wasn't raining.

Victor blinked as he thought he saw Terren, and smiled, it was Terren!
Walking over to the fellow Hufflepuff he smiled as he watched Terren play a trumpet...probably his own. The thought made Victor wish he brought his violin. Listening to the trumpet playing Victor waited until it seemed like a good spot to talk, "Bonjour Terren~" He greeted with a short bow, "It's been a while~"

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "It's nice to see a fresh face~ ....At least it'll stop me from dwelling on my lethargy."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

heather030595

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:57 am
Squeeky Luff

User Image
User Image

Terren looked up to see a person bowing at him. Not just any person, either. A French boy with pink hair. It could only be one person. "Victor! Long time no see, buddy!" The boy set his instrument down and jumped up to hug his friend. It seemed like forever and a day since he had last spoken to him. They hadn't even gotten together over the summer, which was a real shame. "Where have you been hiding, Victor? How have you been?" he asked, sitting back down on the stone bench. Terren could literally feel his mother's glare from across the country. How rude of him! He picked up his trumpet and patted the seat next to him, offering the spot to his friend. If only his mother had been here... She would have slapped him upside the head for not offering a seat to the other boy. That he could guarantee.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled some as Terren looked up, he giggled at the look in the boys eyes and nodded, "Quite some time~" Victor was glad to see Terren was excitable as always, it was sort of refreshing to hear such happiness. Especially with everything he had been dealing with lately...it was nice, "I've been hiding in plain sight~" He started as he listened to the rest, ah...how he was? Well...that was going to be a tale.
At the offering of a seat Victor gladly took it, his posture looking weak and his eyes looked so tired, "Merci~" He then thought for a moment, "I'm...still adjusting I guess." Victor then glanced at his glove with the metallic fingers, "...Been trying to deal with this." Victor looked distant as he recalled it, "Uh...At that Fall Festival event? Apparently some Vampires broke in and started to uh...how would Claire put it? 'Wreck the place up.'" Victor then shrugged, "Anyway...She lost her eye...I...lost my fingers...On my uh..left hand."

Victor then thought of something else, which made him smile, "But! On the upside! I....got a crush? Umm....I dunno if it's a crush since he kissed me and all but..." It was sort of embarrassing to talk about this to Terren...not because of any possible reaction, but because Terren was his first crush.

I feel mixed you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hmm..."
I am a proud second year

heather030595

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 pm
Squeeky Luff

User Image
User Image

Terren blinked at his friend, still smiling through his confusion. It was now that he finally noticed the glove on Victor's hand. Only one glove? Well, that was weird. What's this about the Fall Festival? Wasn't that the fair thing he couldn't go to because he had to babysit and work? He figured it to be the same thing. There were vampires? What the heck! "You lost your fingers and Claire lost her eye? That's horrible! I'm so sorry, Victor! I wasn't there to help you! I could have done something!" He hugged his friend tightly, reluctantly releasing him after a few moments. The next bit of news was good, at least. That made him feel a bit better. "Oh? A crush?! Who is it?! What's he like?! Is he cute? Is he nice? Is he sweet? Spill it, Victor!" Sad Terren went to Fangirling Terren in about five seconds flat. That was a new record.

{ooc: sorry. couldn't think of what to post and things happened. >_<}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor blinked then giggled a bit at the look of confusion on Terren's face, Victor couldn't help it...it was quite cute. The French Hufflepuff then frowned some at Terren's worry, though he supposed that was....normal? There were others who seemed quite shocked as well, maybe this was what they meant by a friendly worry? Victor blushed just a bit as Terren hugged him, he couldn't help it, Terren was his...first...crush...Victor then smiled at the attitude change, it was good that Terren was still the same, "It...It's ok Terren. The vampires were dealt with. I heard they all died." Victor then looked nervous at the mention of what Del was like, "Umm...It's a fellow Hufflepuff. The uh...first year Del Rey?" Victor then blushed, "Though the situation between us....seems quite reversed. He acts older than me." The male then nodded, "He is cute! To uh..me I mean...He's very flirty and umm...Has the brightest eyes."

This was nice to talk about, he then remembered his conversation with Ariana, "I just hope the umm...relationship goes well."

I feel shy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Well umm...Del is...really nice. Oh...I hope Terren doesn't know of my crush. Then again...////..."
I am a proud second year

heather030595

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:39 am
{EXIT FROM THE CUPID'S BALL}

User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

The Entrance Courtyard should be close...

David led Leo outside and away from the ball, away from mostly happy couples, and mingling friends, and outside into what was the closest courtyard he could think of from the Great Hall-the Entrance Courtyard. As the doors to the castle swung closed behind them he wondered at the mistake realizing that it wasn't like it was exactly warm outside considering the season, and the Entrance Courtyard tended to be one of the more uncomfortable courtyards to be in, not one with a lot of benches. He let go of Leo and slipped off his tuxedo coat and draped it over her shoulders and pulled her to the edge of the courtyard where there was a covered walkway with open windows overlooking the courtyard. They could sit there, he supposed, as he led the way.

"Leo this isn't about what I want to know," He said, the chill cutting through his dress shirt some, he was thankful he wasn't one who really despised the cold-besides Leo needed his jacket more than he did. Pausing near one of the open windows overlooking the courtyard he said and letting go of her hand, "It is about what you need at this point."

His dark brown eyes turned on her and narrowed, "Will talking about it make you feel better, Leo? If so, I'm here to listen."

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Ballroom -> Entrance Courtyard

Leonette followed David out to the Entrance Courtyard. It was a bit chilly she'd admit but when he gave her his jacket Leonette couldn't think of anyone she'd rather be with right now. "Thank you." she said as he draped it over her shoulders.

Leonette knew that her personal life outside of Hogwarts was none of anyone's business but her own and she happened to have a lot of friends who didn't question her about outside family life. Leonette's hand subconsciously went to the key around her neck. She twirled it in her hand as she thought about whether it would make her feel better to talk about it. "Well... truth is I've never actually talked about it before..." Leonette admitted. "I suppose that's why it bothers me sometimes. I'm so busy making sure my sisters are okay and that they aren't dwelling on it that I never thought to talk about it myself." she admitted.

Finally taking a seat on the bench next to them Leonette looked down at her hands folded together on her lap. "When it was just my sister Mira and me we did everything together and we were always in the kitchen with mum. Three years after my sister Mira came along my mum was pregnant with my younger sister, Grace. We were all excited to have another member in the family but when Grace was born..." Suddenly Leonette stopped... truthfully she didn't know what happened just that something went wrong. Taking a breath she pushed herself to continue. "I don't exactly know what happened, just that something went really wrong and my mum didn't make it through." she finished. "I guess I should just be happy to have Grace I mean we could have lost them both. Though since then dad's been so busy with work that he's never around anymore and Mira has turned into a troll. I suspect that's how she's dealing with what happened even if it makes things difficult most of the time."

"So now you are the first to know that my life isn't so rosy as I make it out to be." Leonette said slowly looking up at David. She'd managed not to cry during her entire story that had to be a good sign right.

With: David

Wearing: Red Dress and Heels

OOC: ---

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

So she lost her mother fairly early and took over the role... well at least sort-of?

David sat beside her and listened to her story and explanation about how she felt like she always had to be the strong one. When she ended with saying that her life wasn't as rosy as she made it out to be, he glanced at David and said, "Every family has its secrets and problems, Leo. And it's only normal the oldest child gets saddled with the most responsibility..."

He glanced away, "I don't know if you remember but last year you asked about whether I had any siblings: I lied. I have a younger sister, but, officially according to the wizarding world she doesn't exist-and according to her the wizarding world doesn't exist either. After seeing the pressure both the League family and especially the Avery family-that is my mother- put on ensuring I didn't inherit certain undesirable traits from my father... it seemed wisest to them not to have her involved with the extended family, or at least until she showed distinct signs of magical ability."

He smiled, "She never did, so she doesn't get to deal with the skeletons and snake pit of the extended family. However, I get to deal with the burden of keeping a secret-which is a lot to ask from a kid. I mean Catie and I are only two years apart. It's not fair but the older sibling gets saddled with family responsibilities. That's the job of a big sister or brother. That's how you earn your title."

He leaned forward, his brown eyes fixed on Leo and he said, "You know if you don't take care of yourself properly, you'll never be able to take care of others, Leo... anyways, I'd like to say I can relate, but I can't, I've never actually lost a loved one. Sorry, I can't be more helpful."

murruelecreuset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces