Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draoran Blackstone[/b]
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: Nervous

Drae passed several compartments, Some of them full. Some of them not. He stopped at an empty one, He put his trunks in the stowing area and sat down with Artemis in her cage, ruffling her feathers. He pulled out a school book and started reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 am
[[OOC]]

Rules of Hogwarts: Roleplaying
"Guild members should not quote other members' posts, as it unnecessarily lengthens threads. If you are looking to alert a member that you have replied to their post, simply send them an informative PM."

[[In light of the new year, please be respectful of the above rule, and review the rest of the Rules of Hogwarts, if needed. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your journey! - Ivory]]

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:05 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”œπ”’π”žπ”―

And now, she mused, the hunt begins. Meandering along within the train, she felt like a cub, insignificant to the beasts all around her as they herded together in packs, seeking companionship and unity.

While I just stand here, she chuckled under her breath, smiling up at the faces of older students as twirled a lock of ebony hair around her finger. "Oh-!" she exclaimed, bright and wild eyed as she spotted a fox tucked gently within the arms of a boy not much older than her, dark raven hair and the silent intelligence of a Ravenclaw, if she had to pick.

Wait, that's not allowed... is it? Elizabeth shook her head as her bright blue twinkling eyes met that of Chase Henrick with a mischievous smile. "Is that what I think it is?" She teased, a slow grin spreading on her face, though at the hope of not sounding too utterly rude, she quickly introduced herself. "Oh, I'm, Elizabeth Burke, mate."

β™ͺ The Hogwarts Express
---β™« with Chase
-------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image

where; Hogwarts Expressxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; angry and upset

Songs┇Outfit

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jane's eyes grew wide as Colton walked away without the slightest notice to her presents. The worst part was that he walked straight toward Tay. Jane stared, trying to make something come out of her mouth but she managed only a few breaths. He really did hate her, no wonder she'd never got an invitation to go to his home over the summer. What was going on with this world.

Colt seemed to be the only here she really knew, no sign of Allen or Phinela, or even Ronyo. Jane breathed deeply and grumbled quietly. She glared at no one in particular and yanked her bags toward the train. Oh she loathed the fact that she would be going back to this school. She struggled for a moment to get her bags on the train, with of course no help from anyone.

This year was certainly starting out wonderfully wasn't it. After a few moments Jane found and empty car and thumped on the seat, startling the owl in her cage. "Sorry buddy" She muttered petting of few of his feathers and heaved a sigh. "It's been a rough day" She told Marshmallow "Here I was so excited for this year, thought I was going be a prefect, I mean everyone else is. Even Allen! Or maybe I thought I might actually get to do something I actually want to do in Quidditch, but of course I didn't. Never do, do I" She said looking at the bird and then seemed to realize what she was doing. "Great now I'm talking to a bird" She muttered, folded her arms and landed hard on the back of the bench where she was sitting. The owl made a slight noise, almost as though it was offended. She shook her head.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Nervous

OoC: (( ))

Late as usual, Raiden had entered the train only to realize that most of the compartments were filling up. She sighed, how could she have almost missed the train? The dark haired girl dragged her trunk along the wide hallway of the train. Raiden was feeling so uncharacteristically nervous, it was driving her crazy that she felt like punching a wall. She gripped her soccerball tightly. β€œI wonder if anyone here will even know how to play,” She muttered, β€œAll I’ve heard is talk of some strange sport on brooms…”

She went from compartment to compartment trying to find one with very few people in it. All the older students made her feel small so she generally tried to avoid getting a compartment with them. Finally she reached one with a single boy in it. He was reading and seemed to want to be left alone for the most part, but I’d have to do.
β€œUh, Hey do you mind if I join you? I promise not to bother you if you’re busy.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cΞ±ΞΉΡ‚β„“ΞΉΞ· ΡηgΞ΅β„“s

User Image

Wand

—€÷(`[Β€* *Β€]Β΄)Γ·Β€β€”

Wise

Caitlin looked through the glass, seeing a girl with a soccer ball, her heart swelled, she looked over at the boy, "Hey, I'll be right back." She said and stood up, Wise taking her spot. She opened the door and followed the girl with a soccer ball. Caitlin tapped her on the shoulder, "You play soccer? I love the game.."She started out loud, then her voice declined, realizing she had just walked up to a random girl. Caitlin bit her lip, scolding herself at how stupid she had been.
Wearing
—€÷(`[Β€* *Β€]Β΄)Γ·Β€β€”

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 pm
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: Curious

Drae looked up at the girl who was talking to him. He nodded, making room for her. He noticed she was carrying a soccer ball, and his face lit up.
"You play soccer? I'm not very good, but its fun. My mom taught me how to play." He let Artemis out of her cage, and she immediately hopped to his shoulder. Then he saw the other girl behind the first girl and waved. At least they knew they would be able to have some people to play soccer with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Mood: Excited

β€œYes, I do!” Raiden replied in a very excited voice. She realized she had practically squeaked and immediately put her hand over her mouth leaving her luggage to stand upright in the hallway. β€œOh, sorry that came out wrong. I was just kind of scared that I’d be the only one who knew what it was here.” Well this was certainly not how she planned her first encounter with another student to go. This was rather embarrassing.

"Wait, You too!" She turned towards the boy, "Wow, I guess I might have been a little bit too paranoid."

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 pm
wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: excited

Drae nodded, understanding.
"I'm a Halfblood, so my mum taught me. So it's unlikely that there won't be any other people who like it. " He realized he sounded a little strange and stopped.
"What's your name?" He asked both of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:10 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cΞ±ΞΉΡ‚β„“ΞΉΞ· ΡηgΞ΅β„“s

User Image

Wand

—€÷(`[Β€* *Β€]Β΄)Γ·Β€β€”

Wise

Caitlin smiled and shook her head, "I was worried you thought I was a freak. I think I was a little paranoid, too." She said, looking over to the boy who also played soccer. "I started playing when I was three." She said, still standing in the door way. "I'm Caitlin Engels, I'm a Mugg--First Year.."She stopped herself from saying she had "impure" blood. The goblin at Gringotts proved it wasn't necessarily a good thing.
Wearing
—€÷(`[Β€* *Β€]Β΄)Γ·Β€β€”

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Wearing

Lorelai Brookstone
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: excited

Lore smiled. She was glad she seemed to have new friends. The last friends she had were months ago when she had had a mud war with other kids at the park. She had prided herself on her mud-throwing. She agreed with both of the two; she was excited to be away from her Father and Brother, but also about seeing Hogwarts and taking the classes. Oggy let out a sleepy purr.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

β€œAh me too,” Raiden replied to the girl who called herself Caitlin, β€œThere’s nothing wrong with being a muggle. You shouldn’t worry about it so much.”
She turned to the boy next, β€œOh, but you must know some magic stuff already though right? I’ve never actually seen much of it.”
β€œAh, I’m Raiden by the way. It’s okay if you can’t say my name right, my mom certainly didn’t have a clear head when she was naming me. It’s nice to meet the both of you.”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:22 pm
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: excited, sort of.

Drae stared.
" Three, huh? I don't play on a team or anything just with my sister," he was embarrassed. "And None of us will care if your muggleborn. Well, maybe the Slytherins might."
"Oh, I'm Draoran Blackstone. My names not great either. Call me Drae."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Radien grinned, β€œMaybe with the three of us we could play some soccer, It’s practically been my entire life up until I received my Hogwarts letter.” This was too amazing, she had already begun talking to two other people presumably both soon to be first years. Both Drae and Caitlin seemed nice enough, they were even handling her insanely talkative personality well so far.
β€œHey do you know what house you’re going to be in? I heard people talking about it on the platform outside. I’m not entirely sure what that means, but I hope we’re all in the same house.” There was so much that she’d need to learn about this strange new world that she had just recently been introduced into. Maybe these two could help her somehow as long as she wasn’t a lost cause.
β€œOh, you don’t mid if I sit down right?” She pointed to the seat across from Drae.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games