Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Remy's voice had zapped her back reality. When she noticed Remy acting differently, she felt incredibly guilty. She wanted to tell Remy that there was nothing going on between her and Sam, but if she did Sam would know Remy liked him. Caitlin knew if she pulled Remy to the side it would seem suspicious and that wouldn't be good. The young Gryffindor twirled a piece of hair, her eyes searching something to settle on.
OOC: (I feel all guilty now..>.<)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked at Caitlin. She seemed guilty, and Remy felt bad. Maybe to be happy? Play through the pain? "So, Caitlin... Are you planning on trying out for Quidditch again this year?" she asked, hopefully changing the topic. She offered up a smile. She wanted to befriend the second year, not make her cry!
Wearing!
{OOC: Don't! Tension makes for loverly plot!}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 pm
The Aldreds~Wizarding Family~Four Members

The world is broken, halos fail to glisten

Dustin Terrence Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Former Hufflepuff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Annoyed
Thoughts: Seriously?
With: Bernadette

Dustin noticed the dark haired veela woman giving him the once over and resisted the urge to roll his eyes. This was all a bit of annoying deja vu to his Hogwarts days. Anyways, he was married to an amazing woman. Not that the veela wasn't beautiful, but in his eyes his wife was every bit her equal.

“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each others lives”

You try to make a difference but no one wants to listen

I'm in here, can anybody see me?

Bernadette Morgan Aldred, Proud Muggleborn, Former Ravenclaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Teasing
Thoughts: Heh, he's still turning heads!
With: Dustin

Bernadette had excellent hearing, and had heard every word between the veela and her daughter. She couldn't help but give her husband a teasing with a stare of mock disapproval. "Not getting any ideas, I hope?" and laughed softly at her husband's protests. "No, not at all!" Bernadette stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "Good, because you're all mine." He slung his arm around her shoulder, and she rested her head against him, just as they had as teenagers many years ago in Diagon Alley. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he murmured. The two set off down the street.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

Can anybody help?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:54 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell skipped happily out of Eeylops Owl Emporium with her bag of treats and began looking for her Gryffindor friend seeing her with another person of her house and someone from Hufflepuff. With a grin she happily walked over waving slightly to those she didn't know. 'I hope I'm not interrupting anything...' she thought worriedly as she observed the small group. "Caitlin! I didn't know you'd be here, seems like everyone is today!" she said with a chuckle. Nell waved to the Gryffindor boy with her smile in place "Sorry, I don't know you, I'm Nell Ellis, Hufflepuff. she turned to the other girl with a slight tilt of her head. "I think your name's Remy. I think I might've met you at the Welcome Feast but I can't remember." she said sheepishly.<<@
((OOC: I actually do hope I'm not intruding >.<))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley | Feeling: Awkward | Thinking: Should I stay or go? |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy turned to look at Nell. She was a welcome distraction. "Yup! Remy Bleiddiaid, the one and only!" she said with a warm smile. She did her best to be happy, and it worked. "This lovely young lady here is my sister, Heather, and this handsome lad is Sam Meridith!" she said, pointing at each person in turn. She gave another smile, hoping to seem friendly.
Wearing!
{OOC: Better than awkward silence!}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin looked up at Remy and shrugged. "I'm not sure, I don't think there are any openings, is there? Besides, everyone on the team does their job better than I can, I think." She said with a faint smile. When Nell showed up, she smiled widely. "Nell! I guess so. Sam and I ran into to Remy and Heather and we're waiting on Gracie!" Caitlin said, they were supposed to go school shopping and she planned on getting a broom. Maybe she'd go flying with Sam again.
OOC: (No worries!)

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell's worry melted at the sound and sight of Remy's warm and infectious attitude as she smiled and waved to each person she named. "It's nice to meet you all! And Gracie's coming too? Wow, it's like a big reunion! I hope you guys don't mind if I tag along." she knew she was supposed to stick with Lochland but he was at the apothecary getting settled in. It's not like she could get into that much trouble just a couple feet away.<<@
((OOC: Oki good!))

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley | Feeling: Relieved | Thinking: Woot! |

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather was surprised to find that her outing with Remy had turned into a get-together with several other students. Caitlin, Sam, and now Nell were with her and her sister. "Hiya, Nell. Man, am I glad you're here. I can't be seen with so may Gryffindors at one time. It's bad for my rep as a badger." she joked, laughing. She was glad the Hufflepuff girl had joined them, though. Turning to Caitlin when she mentioned Gracie, the blue-haired girl from last term, she remembered something from last year. "Oh yeah. Aren't you gonna dye your hair with Gracie? I was considering cutting mine off, myself..." she said, grabbing at her blonde hair. It was a few inches past her shoulders, and it was always getting in the way. Maybe if it was at her shoulders... or maybe just below her ears...

{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell chuckled at Heather's joke while nodding her head sagely. "Though you should consider yourself lucky. Its a general rule that with too many Gryffindors in one place a Hufflepuff goes insane." she tried to stifle her giggles but she didn't think it was working to well. Hearing about Caitlin and Gracie about to dye their hair made her look at her own. She hadn't noticed her hair was longer until she came back home and had to take her braids out for her mother to redo them. Now her sienna locks hit mid back and swayed when she walked. She found she rather liked the length. Nell looked over at Heather's and studied her blonde hair for a minute. "I like my length, but maybe a bit of color at the ends? I like how long your hair is now Heather, but I suppose if it's getting in the way you should cut it to frame your face I guess." she shrugged not knowing hair jargon.<<@

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley | Feeling: Relieved | Thinking: Wonder what color?.. |

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick was trying to find out where to go when he noticed several of his schoolmates standing around chatting. He shifted a bit, trying to see if he could recognize any of them. He shrugged. They all seemed to be girls, and not ones he recognized. He sighed and leaned back against the siding of one of the shops. He really had to find something to do, otherwise he'd go stir crazy and do something probably rash.

----------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Terren Cole Hawthorn
| Halfblood | Unsorted | "Ter Bear" |

You can stand under my Umbrella

═━━═

Terren ran out of the Owl Emporium, heading straight for his sisters, when he saw a lonely looking boy. He was leaning up against a building, and had wild ginger hair. He had this look in his eye... like he was planning something. Terren ran up to the boy, stood in front of him, and looked him in the eye. "You look lonely. My name is Terren." he said calmly. This boy was clearly older than him, and taller too. The eight year old stood next to the boy and mimicked him, leaning against the wall in the same manner as this ginger boy.

═━━═

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:29 pm
Some Nights I stay up
Cashing in my bad luck
Some Nights I call it a draw
Some Nights I wish my lips could build a castle
Some Nights I wish they'd just fall off
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for!

User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin nodded to Nell when she said it was like a reunion, "The more the merrier." She said with a smile and looked at Heather."I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure, though," She said with a shrug. Her gaze transferred to Nell when she said spending to much time with Gryffindors would make you go mad. "That's not true! It'd just daze you or something. It really isn't that bad. What's life with out a little risk, eh? Remember when I was supposed to be a Hufflepuff and Gracie a Gryffindor? That worked out like we planned, didn't it?" Caitlin said to both of the Hufflepuffs, but more to Nell. She cracked a smile at the both of them, waiting for their reactions.
OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

This is it, Girls. This is war!
What are you waiting for?
Let's break the rules already!
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white
Tried twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
But here they come again, trying to jack my style!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick blinked as he realized a boy a bit younger than his brother run up. He blinked a bit more when the boy decided to imitate him and lean against the wall. Did he really look that lonely? "Um, hello. I'm Rick." It was at least polite for him to introduce himself, at least. "What are you doing over here?"

State: Surprised
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Terren Cole Hawthorn
| Halfblood | Unsorted | "Ter Bear" |

You can stand under my Umbrella

═━━═

Terren looked up at him as he... blinked. "Rick. Ricky Rick. Yeah. Ricky." he said to himself, thinking out loud. He was asked why he was "over here" and he looked over at the group of students where his sisters were. "Well, I was gonna hug my sisters. Over there. Swimmy Remy has brown hair and Heather Feather has blonde hair. But then I saw you 'over here' by yourself." he said, pointing his sisters out in the small crowd of second and third years. This boy seemed nice. Maybe they could be friends. Even if he was just a little kid.

═━━═

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell chuckled at Caitlin's defense of her house before she reminded her of their pre-sorting bets and out right laughed. "I do remember! Gracie was going to be Gryff, you and me would be Puffs, Cameron would be Gryff and Jack was undecided. I suppose two outta five isn't a bad." she laughed again thinking back to how nervous they were while waiting to be sorted.<<@

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley | Feeling: Silly | Thinking: I'm catching that Gryffindor madness |

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games