Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 pm
"You don't seem to realize that I've been around long to personally know how those tales started." Raphael said with a small chuckle. "But then I'd hate to stifle your curiosity by spoiling them all."

((No lie, I almost thought 'spoilering' was a real word.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:41 pm
{Lol. XD Don't worry, we all have those moments.}

"Well, just give me a few hints here and there, please? Only tell me if it becomes absolutely impossible to discover on my own~" Justine said with delight, quickly taking one of his hands to drag him onward - out of the inn and towards whatever adventures may lay ahead of them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm
Raphael looked rather surprised when he was suddenly dragged along. It was the first time they'd had physical contact, and after the length of time spent in her body, it seemed strange to have contact with her on the outside. He was surprised they didn't have a proper introduction either. She just knew him as the voice in her head and now she was already acting like bffs with the blond, blood-sucking gentleman.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 pm
After a couple moments of dragging Raphael along, Justine commented with a giggle, "You have such nice, soft hands~ Mine are so rough and hard, I'm almost jealous~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 pm
"Well, the lap of luxury tends to do that to you. The claws are mostly for self-defense, though I've had little reason to use them myself." Raphael said with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:56 am
Before long, she found herself realizing what Raphael had already. Not stopping in her tracks just yet, she continued to converse with the vampire, "I wonder if I should just get my own mansion, then~ ...On a totally unrelated note, my name is Justine, as you know already. I believe you told me your name once, and I'm awfully bad at names at times, so tell me if I get yours wrong. It is Raphael, correct?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 am
"Yes, Raphael Laurent." he said pulling his hand away for a moment to give a sweeping bow. "It's a pleasure to finally, formally meet you my dear."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:44 am
Justine offered a polite curtsey in reply, that goofy grin of her's not fading in the least. "Likewise."

{Blargh my s**t post is s**t.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm
"And once again, I am in your debt. As your humble servant of the night, I'll gladly follow you until it's been paid." Raphael said as he straightened up, an amused smile on as he acted like her servant. "Wherever you decide to go, I will gladly follow."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am
"I'll hold you to those words." Justine joked back, rather amused herself by Raphael's behavior for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 am
"So any idea what great legend you'd care to investigate first?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 pm
Justine thought for a couple moments before replying, "I want to learn how it came to be that crosses became able to adversely affect non-humans so much. Is it an enchantment? Truly the favor of the gods? Or something imbued during the crafting process itself? That has honestly always been a point of confusion for me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 pm
Raphael couldn't help but laugh. "Unfortunately that's not something that even I can answer. Although I'd think it has something to do with unholy beasts having a penchant for blood."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 pm
"Perhaps. If that were the case, though, wouldn't it adversely affect all creatures that feast upon the flesh and blood of man? Like lions, wolves, or poloticians?" Justine asked, seriously pondering the question for a moment. "There must be something that marks them as different." After a couple moments that serious look faded, replaced by her usual goofy grin and giggles. "But alas, there are more questions out there than just these. I'm honestly at a loss. Might you have any suggestions?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 pm
"I'd chalk that discrepancy up to the difference between man and beast. A lion doesn't know what religion is, nor does it care about the existence of a god that man worships. All it knows is how to survive. Man is different in that he has a set of morals and is able to resist temptation. He chooses what he does and what he believes. Magical beings like myself are...sort of in between the two. We are human but have been born with some amount of magical power, power that a regular man would normally have to study before he could use it. We are unnatural beings with power that should not be and feast on the blood of man, beings that the gods frown upon, and are thus burned by the mere sight of such holy relics."

((Holy s**t, I just BSd an explanation for vampire mythology. Anne Rice can suck it.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games