Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 pm
Looking to the Venomoth as the piercing noise began to rattle about his skull, the Marowak launched another Bonemerang for the Bug type, the toss somewhat shaky but still aimed for the noisemaker. "This hurts. Please stop it." Reno halfheartedly pleaded, admiring his hand at the moment as he prayed the Bonemerang would hit true. Gruff looked to be getting a little wobbly.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:07 pm
The bone would wizz through the air and before Venomoth could do anything about it the bone would connect with it, right smack on the head, knocking the moth out cold in an instant as the bug hit the ground with a hard thud. Janine would just sigh as her Pokemon fell, the girl jumping down from the ceiling, landing on her feet as she recalled her Pokemon.

"A ninja accepts defeat with honor. I am humbled by having faced such a powerful opponent, I thank you for this learning experience." Janine said as she got on her hands and knees and bowed to Reno. The girl would soon stand up and take something out of her pocket. "This is the Soul Badge, a symbol of the honor of this gym. Take it." She said as she flicked the badge to Reno like a shuriken.

(I would like to play a game. 1 hit, 2 miss.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 pm
Catching the badge with his forehead before actually grabbing it, Reno gave a small wink and a bow to the ninja girl before he started walking to the door. Turning on his heel after realizing he had no idea where the door was, Reno asked, "Janine. May ya please show me the door? I'm kinda lost..." The sheepish look on his face sold how absolutely clueless he was at that moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:25 pm
"Oh! Right! I almost forgot." Janine said with a laugh as she stepped on a tile on the floor, the tile sinking into the ground as a panel opened up on the floor in front of Reno, revealing a glowing circle big enough to stand on. "It's easier to get in this place than it is to get out. Just step on the warp panel in front of you and you'll be taken back to the entrance. Sabrina supplied me with this, to kind of prepare challengers for her gym. Which by the way...please stomp that Jynx looking hag." She huffed, obviously she did not like Sabrina.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 pm
Stepping on the teleport panel, Reno gave another wink to Janine as he faded into existence at the entrance of the Gym. "Okay, now that I'm done flirtin' with Koga's daughter, Imma go. Preferably before he finds out and I'm prime material for ninja execution." Reno muttered, softly backing out the front door before teleporting again, praying that this scary god of ninjas did not decide his time was best spent hunting red haired Gym challengers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm
The next gym was in Saffron City, led by the infamous Psychic master named Sabrina. The Gym Guide would meet Reno at the entrance, as per usual. "Yo, champ in the making! While she was only the sixth gym leader in line, Sabrina is renowned for her emotionless demeanor and ruthless battle strategy. Many challengers face Sabrina and walk away not only from her gym, but also the entire gym circuit, their will broken by her. Be warned, she is as Psychic as her Pokemon! Step on the warp panel behind me and you can begin your challenge...provided you find your way to her." The man laughed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 pm
reno walked past the Gym Guide with a little salute to the man, muttering as he approached the odd looking square. "She's Psychic, I'm Psychic. Is there ever anyone who isn't bloody Psychic?" The words flowed out as Reno warped through that strange in-between space, content to ignore the possible Lovecraftian horrors that lay just outside his vision for the few milliseconds between departure and arrival in favor of muttering to himself about the Psychic thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 pm
Reno would appear in an empty room with four more warp panels on the floor. There was a single Psychic man waiting there for him. "Welcome, challenger. To get to our leader you must use your intuition to guess which panel will lead you to her, or rather your luck. One panel will lead you directly to Sabrina, the others will lead you to a gym trainer which will battle you in hopes of weakening you before you can challenge the gym leader. Can you predict the future? I can not, but our leader can. Think about that one." The Psychic said with a grin.

(Pick panel 1, 2, 3, or 4.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 pm
Reno looked over the area before simply looking to the second panel in the room. "Here we go." Reno muttered, walking onto the number 2 panel and giving a small prayer to his own personal goddess. The warp effect occurred again as he disappeared to find...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm
Unfortunately Reno would pick wrong as he appeared in a room containing another Psychic, a male one yet again. "I've predicted your arrival, the cards foresaw it." He declared with his eyes closed. Without a word he released a Slowbro, the pink creature letting out a loud yawn and staring blankly into the ceiling. "You won't make it to Sabrina, not in one piece that is. Defeat me and I'll give you a hint on which warp panel takes you to her." He promised.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:45 pm
Looking to the Slowbro with a twitch in his eye, Reno automatically grabbed and hurled a Pokeball. Sparks would appear without question, glaring at the Slowbro. "Here's yer warning shot. After this, you tell me which one it is or I eat electrofried Slowbro fro dinner." Reno threatened, watching as the Elekid already set about firing out a Thunderbolt attack at the Water Pokemon, hoping to make true on his master's threat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 am
Tesei Utakata
Looking to the Slowbro with a twitch in his eye, Reno automatically grabbed and hurled a Pokeball. Sparks would appear without question, glaring at the Slowbro. "Here's yer warning shot. After this, you tell me which one it is or I eat electrofried Slowbro fro dinner." Reno threatened, watching as the Elekid already set about firing out a Thunderbolt attack at the Water Pokemon, hoping to make true on his master's threat.

The Slowbro was shocked harshly, however it just stood there with that blank expression on its face for several seconds until it finally moaned in pain, its face still expressionless however. "I can not make such a promise, your fate has already been decided. I do know that the ingestion of my Slowbro is not in the cards. Slowbro, as he foresaw, please."

The Psychic apparently didn't have to saw much to give an order as the Slowbro stomped on the ground once with great might, causing the room to shake violently as it executed its Earthquake, that blank stare never fading.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 am
Feeling the ground shake under his feet and flaring at the interactive Slowbro, Reno began to breath in deeply in an effort to prevent his next outburst of rage at the stupid Pokemon. Feeling the usual sensation of sensory enhancement begin to register, the red haired Psychic began to reach in his bag. "If my fate is already decided, then I guess I can't do anything to fight it..." Reno's voice took a turn for the downtrodden as his eyes went to the floor, his foot tapping nervously before the arm in his bag snapped out and launched one of the halves of his staff for the other Psychic's head. "Sparks, now!!!" Reno roared out with, the Elekid pissed off abd arms spinning already.

A Thunder attack would rip through the air, aimed not at the Slowbro, but at the flying metal pipe. Although the bolt was not directly aimed for the Sliwbro, when it caught up to the hunk of steel, it would explode in a massive ball of electricity.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:41 am
The Psychic would shield his eyes from the resulting explosion of energy that the Thunder created, his Slowbro engulfed in the ball of electricity. Once the flash faded away Slowbro could be seen just standing where it had always been, that blank expression on its face. It remained like that for about a minute until it slowly tipped over and fell to the ground, knocked out cold with its eyes still open and that blank stare never fading.

"Yes, your destiny has already been determined, as has mine." The Psychic said as he recalled his Slowbro. "I knew I would lose, but I served my purpose still. That said, I can not see how your battle with our leader will go, her aura is far too powerful for my own powers to penetrate." The man admitted. "Now then, your reward for defeating me. "There are four panels composed of all probability, only one is true, while three is surrounded in mystery. Two will lead to disaster." The Psychic would say nothing else as he then assumed a meditative position.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:59 am
Listening to the strange words of the man, Reno looked to the four panels in the room before deciding to take a gamble. "I'm takin' exact words on this one." Reno announced, placing his right foot on the teleported conveniently labelled as 1. Fading out of the world again, Reno soon found...  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games