Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:36 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Akemi Mercuraki

Oh so are we going to have cars too? Then yup then plot will take place in the way future then what villain should take place like what evil is going to happen?
Probably... trains and movies exist in filler. I got pink link. I can see steam punk being avaible too as medium point heck one of my custom places specializes in it. I got a pin link, but can,t open it until next time I can get on my mom's mac.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Akemi Mercuraki

Oh so are we going to have cars too? Then yup then plot will take place in the way future then what villain should take place like what evil is going to happen?
Probably... trains and movies exist in filler. I got pink link. I can see steam punk being avaible too as medium point heck one of my custom places specializes in it. I got a pin link, but can,t open it until next time I can get on my mom's mac.

Sounds good then I know where I'll begin then.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:50 pm
lightnn
Akemi Mercuraki
lightnn
Hey can't wait to start roleplaying
Welcome to the rp. What is your rp experience.Can you help us in away? Brb I am going to eat snack then reply to a pm.

Idk how much help I can be but I have roleplayed a lot before this
Who knows you might have the makings of staff. Can you go copy and paste our pm conversation so people can read it?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:57 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Akemi Mercuraki
lightnn
Akemi Mercuraki
lightnn
Hey can't wait to start roleplaying
Welcome to the rp. What is your rp experience.Can you help us in away? Brb I am going to eat snack then reply to a pm.

Idk how much help I can be but I have roleplayed a lot before this
Who knows you might have the makings of staff. Can you go copy and paste our pm conversation so people can read it?

Sure I can just give me a few. And no worries I am VC in most of the guild I am in and I am Captain of 1 guild.

Oh I can donate some gold to the guild and if you want I can fix the forums for you but I can only do that if I am a VC or if you place Crew as well on the subforums to fix.
I wasn't talking you. I quoted him What the?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:44 am
I'll be going away for 10 days today, just a heads up if you needed me. Off on holiday.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:16 am
As a note reading over what people have been saying and from the link our characters are descendants of the characters from the series with more tech such as trains and steam based vehicles?  

Sushiroll6334
Crew

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 am
Monotonesword34
As a note reading over what people have been saying and from the link our characters are descendants of the characters from the series with more tech such as trains and steam based vehicles?

Nope, that's wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:32 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Monotonesword34

Nope, that's wrong.

Then what's the rough idea and timeline?  

Sushiroll6334
Crew

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:36 am
Monotonesword34
Akemi Mercuraki
Monotonesword34

Nope, that's wrong.

Then what's the rough idea and timeline?

Were working on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:25 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Will there be a chakra system once everything is ready?

Werekaiser

Magnetic Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:43 pm
Werekaiser
Akemi Mercuraki

Not a system but my own take on chakra. I don't believe in Systems. I am strictly a Freeform Rper.
It's a little complicated, but it allows for some interesting ideas.
I mean you don't need stats when you can just give a generalized idea of what people can do in profiles. I think me and what ever staff ending up judging. Can be a good enough judge of some one god mode-ing like if someone tried to beat Uzumaki in chakra reserves it wouldn't be likely if they were the same rank. At least when it comes to canon clans. Of course their would be a few exceptions.
It deals with classifying non Elemental chakra too. The 6th in our Rp is metal for element wise.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:48 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Werekaiser
Akemi Mercuraki

Not a system but my own take on chakra. I don't believe in Systems. I am strictly a Freeform Rper.
I mean you don't need stats when you can just give a generalized idea of what people can do in profiles. I think me and what ever staff ending up judging. Can be a good enough judge of some one god mode-ing like if someone tried to beat Uzumaki in chakra reserves it wouldn't be likely if they were the same rank. At least when it comes to canon clans. Of course their would be a few exceptions.
It deals with classifying non Elemental chakra too. The 6th in our Rp is metal for element wise.

Ok so no chakra system noted.
I could give ideas to you if you like Akemi like limits to clans, jutsus, and what jutsus should not be used since there's some jutsus that are god mode.  

Werekaiser

Magnetic Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:55 am
Werekaiser
Akemi Mercuraki
Werekaiser
Akemi Mercuraki

I could give ideas to you if you like Akemi like limits to clans, jutsus, and what jutsus should not be used since there's some jutsus that are god mode.
I think you mean god mode-ish.
I don't want to ban anything, but whether it gets accepted is another matter. I doubt any basic student is going to start out with rinnegan. Basic sharingan sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Werekaiser
Akemi Mercuraki
Werekaiser
Akemi Mercuraki

I think you mean god mode-ish.
I don't want to ban anything, but whether it gets accepted is another matter. I doubt any basic student is going to start out with rinnegan. Basic sharingan sure.

Well most likely everyone starts jounin or something else. lol  

Werekaiser

Magnetic Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games