10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:40 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Emma as hard at work even before the sun had arisen over the horizon. Her mood was not a pleasant one. Her worry and anguish was eating away at her and turning into anger and impatience. Sarai was in so much trouble! Either her wife was in trouble, or she was going to be! In the kitchen baking fresh bread and pastries – something she rarely did because she didn’t have time or didn’t want to get up out of bed to do – she was hard at work.

Hearing her name, she didn’t look up from her tasks as she brewed fresh tea and sizzled bacon and fried eggs for the guests that would be awakening soon. Aemon’s voice and accent were so distinctive that she didn’t have to look at him to know he was the one addressing her. “Good Morning, Aemon. Have a seat, breakfast is nearly ready.” She stated simply, moving around the kitchen.

Shortly thereafter, she heard a tapping. Glancing over, she saw Eryli. Smirking a little she nodded toward the bacon. “Morning Eryli. Do me a favor, flip that bacon before it burns. Once the other side is cooked if you can plate it for me that would be lovely.” Emma said as she pulled the fresh bread from the oven. Looking toward the bar, she noticed the Nobleman who’d checked in the night before. He was occupying her best room and paying a premium for services. Giving him a nod, she smiled. “Good Morning Sir.”

Dusting her fingers of any bread crumbs, Emma went and grabbed the prepared tea set before approaching the bar. Placing a tea cup in front of the Nobleman and then another in front of Aemon, she poured them both their tea and offered cream and sugar as well. “This morning we have eggs, bacon, fruit and fresh bread for breakfast. Would either of you like a plate?” She asked politely with a smile.

═══════════════════╝

Bar Maid || Emma Grace Forrester

Voice of Aegis

ShinigamiWolves

Yami Miyagawa

NDG Void

Emma Grace Forrester - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image

Student || Aemon, the Outcast
[Where:] [With:] [Feeling:] [Outfit:]
[OOC:]
╔═══════════════════

As Aemon awaited Emma to appear, he took notice of Eryli and a young man with black hair come into view. Noticing the white-haired girl wave at him with the ever-welcoming smile on her face, Aemon responded by bowing his head to her in greeting. Then, looking at the young man who had enter, he did the same. It was then, Emma responded to Aemon. Looking at the woman who was his employer, he noticed that Emma was rather busy. Taking a seat like she had instructed, Aemon was unsure whether or not to offer assistance. He had taken note how Emma…wasn’t exactly as…upbeat as she was when they first met. She seemed like she had a lot on her mind and the last thing Aemon wanted to do was get in her way and be a nuisance. Eventually, after Eryli had entered he kitchen and gave Emma a hand with the cooking, Emma approached Aemon and the nobleman, pouring them each a cup of tea. Upon her offer of a plate, Aemon responded “Yes, please and thank you.”

Once his breakfast was served, he savoured the crisp, well cooked bacon and the softness of the egg, mopping the remains of the yoke up with two slices of the delicious freshly baked bread. While he did this, he contemplated his plan for the day. As it was a free day, and his shift at the inn wasn’t until later in the evening, he supposed he could pursue some contract work, start earning himself some money on the side. After all, if he expected to make his stay in Eoana an extended one, he would need to earn money to buy better weapons, armour and clothing.

Finising his tea, Aemon stood and pushed his seat in. “I’m heading out to look for some extra work, Emma. I’ll be back by late afternoon. See you later.” With that, giving his farewell to Eryli and the young noble, Aemon exited the Inn and made his way to the barracks, or, somewhere that would at least have a notice board for extra contracted work. With any luck, Aemon might catch himself a lucrative catch.

[-Exits Jolly Tavern and Inn-]

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 am
User Image

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

Eyrli was more than happen to aid with preparing some of the breakfast and got right to it, luckily back home she had days where she would aid her father with the cooking, otherwise this would be a rather alien task to the mute girl. She would be rocking her head side to side with simple joy, but sad to say there would be no humming to make the movements a little less unusual. ...I do wonder though. She would periodically glance towards Emma while she was also in the kitchen. The womans attitude did seem a little less cheerful today. May it was the Elementor? Hard to say.

The girl would plate the bacon once it was crispy enough on either side, but not to the point of it going all horrible and black. Though it was just a littlest bit lighter than intended. Hopefully Emma was ok with it. With more opportunities, Eyrli was certain she could do better in the future! Speaking of, Eyrli did feel a touch bored without much interaction. To make up, an idea surfaced. Perhaps it would be a good time to make a request to Emma, assuming she isn't too mad with her. At the very least, Eyrli showed off her enthusiasm despite the situation.

The Elementor occasionally took a second to jot down bits of a question when she was not preoccupied, After a few minutes and when the owner had a moment to spare would Eyrli hand a note to her. If she would read it the girl would await a response with a hopeful expression, putting her hands together and bowing her head.

"I know we got off on the wrong foot, but perhaps I would be welcome to help out after the week is up some days?"

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Hopeful | Company: Emma, Strangers | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

The_littlest_dragonfly

Shinigamiwolves

NDG Void

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:24 pm
The only real things in life are the unexpected things.

Estarossa Malxarra

User Image
Estarossa had not expected to be offered food. But the food certainly smelled nice. Nodding his head he would open his mouth and speak." I would love some. " His voice would be clear, smooth like velvet. Watching the other two he would look from one to the other. The male seemed like he had something on his mind. Seemed like he was having money issues as the male would say he was looking for extra work. Picking up the tea Emma had poured for him, he would bring it to his lips and smell it. The aroma was soothing, very nice. Estarossa would sip the tea and close his eyes as the taste washed over him. Delicious. A delightful flavor to say the least. As the white-haired male left, things were quiet. Emma working on food, and the other one writing down notes. An odd way to converse but perhaps she was only able to converse that way. Regardless Estarossa would watch with intrigue. When it remained quiet still Estarossa decided he'd try and alleviate the silence. " So, is this establishment normally this quiet? " He would ask as Emma placed the food down in front of him.

Eating his food slowly, Estarossa waited for his question to be answered. Looking from Emma to the white-haired girl, he would speak once more. " Is that man perhaps related to you? You both seemed quite similar in appearance, so much so that I just ha to ask. Please don't take offense. However, if he is having money problems, I could perhaps point him in the right direction to obtain the wealth he is searching for." Estarossa's tone was quite serious. If people needed help obtaining money, he knew plenty of ways to achieve that goal. Not all legal or straight edged either. But that aw a conversation for later. For now, he had a few questions floating around and he would wait for those to be answered before continuing the conversation.

Everything else is just and illusion.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Emma served both Aemon and Estarossa their requested breakfast, taking her time to make sure that everything was warm and cooked well before she did so. Emma took great pride in the quality of the Jolly tavern and Inn’s food and thus, she wasn’t going to skimp just because she wasn’t in the most jovial of moods. As the gentlemen ate, Emma took Eryli’s note and smiled a tiny bit. They certainly had gotten off on the wrong foot, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t like the girl or didn’t appreciate the quality work she did.

“Yes, Eryli…If you would like to work here a few days a week and help out here and there, I will happily welcome you and make you a part of the staff. Gods know that with Sarai being gone all the time that I could really use an extra hand.” Emma said with a deep frown. Reaching out, she lightly ruffled Eryli’s hair. “The rush will be in soon. Please start frying more bacon for me and cutting slices of that bread, okay?” It wasn’t the most glamorous of kitchen jobs – frying bacon – but it was an important one; no one liked burn bacon. Not to mention they’d need much more bread by the end of the rush.

Stepping back up to the bar, she looked to Estarossa as he spoke. Smiling slightly, she gave him a knowing look. “This is the calm before the storm, my Lord. Shortly this place will be nearly filled with my regular breakfast/lunch crowd. You just happened to arrive during a lull in service.” She clarified as she refilled his tea cup. Hearing his other question directed at Eryli, Emma smiled a bit. “You’ll have to excuse Eryli, she communicates with notes and taps – she is a ‘Silent One’.” That was how her people have referred to those who could not speak; ‘Mute’ seemed like the wrong term when they still had a ‘voice’ to be heard.

“And to answer your question, no, Eryli and Aemon are not related, as far as they are aware anyway. Aemon arrived a few days ago from the Azar Dessert and Eryli is from Valor, she is currently attending the Academy.” Emma clarified with a smile. As she spoke the door opened and a few customers stepped in. “Ah, Good Morning, Bill, Charlie. I’ll be right with you.” She said with as much of a smile as she could muster before looking back to Estarossa. “Please excuse me…”

Heading back into the kitchen, she worked with Eryli to brew more tea and make two plates of food for their new customers. All the while, Emma directed Eryli, showing her how to do certain tasks and how to brew the tea properly. If Eryli wanted to help in the tavern then Emma was happy to have her. Having someone else to help out was never a bad idea…

═══════════════════╝

Tavern Owner || Emma Grace Forrester

Yami Miyagawa

ShinigamiWolves

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:31 am

Estarossa Malxarra

User Image
Finishing his food Estarossa would slide the plate away from him. The food was delicious. He had not expected Emma to answer all his questions. Noting that she had called him 'my Lord' Estarossa's eyes would narrow slightly, his smile never fading. But apparently, there would be more people rushing soon. His assumption on the white-haired girl name Eyrli was spot on. She was a mute. But what was surprising was that the mute girl was from his home country. How interesting. The Aemon character was also interesting. But that was enough thinking about it. " I see, so she is mute, and the male, Aemon, is not her brother but a man from the desert. Interesting. I'm pretty interested in the mute girl, Eyrli was her name? I'd like to pick her brain on her time here. She hails from my home country. " He would say sounding quite amused at the information he had just received. As he and Emma had finished talking a few more people had come in. Looking at the two as Emma addressed them, his smile gone. He glared, his crimson eyes narrow. When she turned back to him, his expression was changed. Smiling again he nodded to her. " Of course." Estarossa would watch as she went to take care of the other two.

As soon as she was out of sight he glared back at the other two commoners. They had interrupted his talk with Emma. She could have provided a wealth worth of more information. But instead, she had to deal with these two commoners. He was going to make them pay for that. Leaning over Estarossa would clear his throat to get the one named Bill's attention. Once the older man looked over at him Estarossa's eyes shimmered oddly for a moment. Grinning Estarossa would speak while maintaining eye contact with Bill. " Bill, I hate to be the one to tell you this. But Charlie is sleeping with your wife. But you didn't hear it from me. " With that Estarossa stood up and finished his tea as Bill got up and started fighting with Charlie. To everyone else entering or already sitting in the bar this would seem quite spontaneous. Smirking to himself Estarossa set the teacup down and made his way out of the tavern. ' I pray one ends the other. Would be one less piece of trash getting in between me and my pursuit of knowledge. ' He thought to himself as he made his exit. He'd return later to sleep, maybe bring some more friends with him. But for now, he had caused enough of a scene here. It was time to go make a scene elsewhere. After all, there was still all of Eoana to explore.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:42 am
User Image

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

Eyrli practically lit up with joy when Emma agreed to the thought of her helping regularly and would enjoy the welcoming atmosphere she was now receiving. That, and her hair being ruffled. It was nice. The woman expected her to prepare for the rush to which the Elementor nodded once more before returning attention to the work. Frying bacon may be a repetitive, simple task. But Eyrli for one always loved to smell and further felt comfortable just as long as her mind was focused on something. It wouldn't stop her from taking in the joyful mood of the Tavern. Whenever she would wait for the bacon Eyrli was using some of the time to slice bread.

A thought would briefly cross the girls mind as she was cutting and she'd examine the knife for a moment. ...I wonder if they have things like these to practice with. It was a light, comfortable feeling when she thought about it. Maybe something like a knife or dagger would not be a bad idea for her. But that was for another time as Eyrli kept the idea aside in her head and focused on the cooking. That was until she'd notied one of the patrons looking in her direction and asking if she was related to the white-haired gentleman who had took his leave. She was humoured at the idea. She could partially see the confusion and shook her head side to side to answer him, followed by Emma joining in to inform him of Eyrlis limitation as well as reinforcing her not being related to the man. It was there she also learned the guy mentioned was "Aemon."

As everything continued as normal with the girl gleefully handling her section, there was a sudden shift in attitude from the tables. Out of the blue there was yelling and objects getting knocked around as two of the regulars appeared to have engaged in a fight. Eyrli watched with a surprised look her face at the abnormal behaviour and although she'd want to step in, felt it was not right to come out unless Emma needed help. Part of the girl imagined she would be able to deal with them at the same time. Still, the silent girl split her focus to the situation and the food just in case.

Once the situation outside of the kitchen was dealt with, business continued as normal for the remainder of the day before Eyrli gave a wave to her new boss and returned to the Academy for the day.

~ Eyrli left for the day ~

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Wary | Company: Emma, Strangers | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

The_littlest_dragonfly

NDG Void

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Emma was surprised to hear that Estarossa was interested in Eryli and Aemon, but then again, they were very interesting people. Smiling a bit, she nodded to him and went to step into the kitchen to grab Bill and Charlie’s usual order. She’d only been gone a few moments when she heard a ruckus from back inside the dining room. Frowning deeply, she moved back out to the bar to see Bill punching Charlie in the face.

“Ye keep yer hands off mah wife, ya b*****d!” Bill shouted; his knuckles already bloody. Charlie, not one to take a punch sitting down was fighting back with all he had, his hand grasping Bill by the neck as they two went at it.

“I never touched her!” Charlie shouted back, socking Bill right in the gut with his other hand but not before Bill got him again.

“What the hell are you two-?!” Emma shouted as she came around the bar. Other patrons were stepping back, not wanting to get in the way of the brawl as the two slammed into tables and chairs. Growling low, Emma didn’t hesitate to activate her raiment. As she did, a lightly floral scent drifted through the tavern, effectively calming anyone who smelled it. Whether the person was angry, saddened, scared, or bemused, their emotions shifted into a calm state as soon as they drew in enough of the scent.

While Emma’s raiment wasn’t the most powerful, it had its uses especially when it came to these types of brawls. As soon as Bill and Charlie were calm enough to be approached, Emma, her hands on her hips, stepped right up to them. “You two know damn well that I don’t allow brawling in my tavern! I don’t know what you two are fighting about but I suggest you take it outside. NOW!.” Emma said firmly, not having it.

Pointing to the door, she shuffled the two men out and watched them separate and walk down the road in separate directions. “Come back when you two can be civil!”
    She called with a shake of her head and a sigh. Stepping back inside, Emma looked to her other patrons. “Apologies everyone…your afternoon tea is on the house.” She said before she moved to clean up the mess the two had made. It was so strange…She’d never seen those two fighting. Sighing, she shook her head. It was just her luck she supposed…

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image

Student || Aemon, the Outcast
[Where:] Tavern [With:] No one [Feeling:] Contemplative [Outfit:] Robes and tunic
[OOC:]
╔═══════════════════

It was another free day from the academy, the sun shone brightly outside, however, Aemon spent most of the morning in his room, contemplating various things on his mind. He pondered over how things can so quickly transpire. It was only a few days ago that he had arrived, and from there, he become a student, gotten a job, was already making money and…actually engaged in social interactions that were based on more than collecting payment, asking for favours or repaying debts. Furthermore…his interaction with Gin the previous day never truly left him. It was the first time that Aemon had gone out of his way to…console someone…but why? Why now? Why Gin? Was it because he felt the need to repay Gin? Did he simply just feel like it? Or was it something else, something akin to…friendship? The Azarian had never really met someone he could depend on. However…while the bond he and Gin shared was recently founded as of the moment, Aemon couldn’t help but ponder as to why he lowered his guard around the shifter. He supposed it all came down to the fact that Gin had aided him in a dire situation, but still…it wasn’t like Aemon to…comfort anyone let alone a person he knew next to nothing about. So it all came around to the same question, why?

Aemon found himself shaking his head. He couldn’t tell why…however…he did know that…he didn’t mind being around Gin. Something about him implied that he could be relied on, be trusted as well as trusting, Aemon took note of how Gin did not attempt to pry into his own history the previous day in the park. That, and Gin also looked strong, capable, independent, and as Aemon had pondered before on the day the two met, Gin did look quite handsome.

Bringing himself out of his thoughts and back to reality, Aemon tried to think of something to do. He had finished his morning exercise, treated himself to a nice hot bath afterwards and freshen himself up, so, what else was there to do? He did make a good earning from the last contract he took on. It was surprising how much a noble would pay for finding the family pet, but Aemon certainly didn’t complain. Glancing to his right, he took note of the only sets of clothe currently in his possession and it was then his decision was made.

He needed new clothes.

Getting up and dressed in the clothes Gin had brought him, Aemon exited his room and made his way downstairs to exit the tavern. Notifying Aemon of his departure, Aemon made his way out into the market district in pursuit of new attire.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:09 am

I am a strong woman
[My strength is not my muscles

User Image

User Image

It has been too long since Sarai has seen Emma. She did not intend to be away for so long, but it was a long trek to site where the extremists were hiding, the battle being long and harsh, and to walk all the way back to the city once the fighting was over. She is not in the best of moods given what she learned at Fogteeth, but she has to put on the best face she could for Emma. The lieutenant can only imagine that her wife has a few choice words to say to her, and that is assuming that she will not have to stay at the barracks. There is nothing she can say that will mitigate the anger she is about to face. All she can do is explain what happened and apologize for being away for so long. Her shoulder and leg are still in pain from the injuries that were inflicted upon her, and she has not had a bath since day one of her journey to Fogteeth. With each step to the tavern, Sarai is feeling more and more nervous. Still, she is putting on her best face, one that is full of optimism and confidence. Now she is front of the doors and she felt a sharp pain in her leg. It still did not faze her. She pushed open the doors and walked inside before searching for Emma.

"Millaray? Are you here? I have returned."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Sarai Kuuma]

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Red]

HAIR LENGTH
[Short]

HEIGHT
[5’2]

WEIGHT
[138 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Bisexual]

ETHNICITY
[Polynesian]

/(Nor is it my skills )▲▼(But the heart of a warrior within )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Married]

CARRYING
[Sword]

WARDROBE
[https://imgur.com/w5D3Yls]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Celebrar]

RAIMENT
[Mesmerizing Presence]

OCCUPATION
[1st Lieutenant Eoana Guard]

the_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Estarossa Malxarra

User Image
Stirring slightly as the sun came up Estarossa turned and felty his face press against something surprisingly soft. Sitting up and opening his eyes slowly Estarossa was up on his hands looking about his room. Once his eyes were adjusted the sight before him was something to behold. There were too many people in his room. More than he could count at the moment. The bed was full. At least five or six people, himself included. Far too many. Looking down he realized he was laying upon one of the women in the bed's breast. Smirking he peeled himself off another and out from under another. Once free he went to his things and pulled out clothes. Stepping over the people on the floor he made his way over to the bathroom. He would take his time cleaning himself today. After all, last night was a long one.

Several minutes later Estarossa emerged from the bathroom half dressed. wearing a pair of black leather pants with white trim. Grabbing his boots he would slide them on after putting socks on. The people in the room began to stir but he doubted they'd actually wake. If anyone who lived here were in the room they'd probably recognize several of the people lying naked in his room. Some were just commoner women he had picked up from other taverns, others were men and women that ran some of the other shops in the area. He was sure they'd be quite confused once they were awake. But he wouldn't be here to see it. He was going to head out and explore the school today. One of the only places he hadn't really explored yet. He had only seen the library in all its glory.

Putting a black button-down shirt on with white threading, he'd tuck his shirt into his pants and fasten the belt around his waist. It would drop down his left hip a bit. Fully dressed, he began to head out of his room. Nearly to the door, he stopped when he heard one of the many bodies actually awaken. Smiling widely he turned around. It was one of the woman shop keepers. Walking over to her he bent down onto one knee and cupped her face in his hand. Stroking her hair with his other hand he hushed her. Making sure she was looking at him he would speak, his crimson eyes glimmering for a moment. " Hush you sweet thing. Sleep now. You're very tired. " And with that the woman became drowsy and quietly laid back down on the floor and fell asleep. Standing up he would leave in silence. Heading downstairs Estarossa would see a red-haired woman walking around the tavern. He did not recognize her but had no time to play with someone new today. Estarossa had heard some of the students were graduating soon. he wanted to check out the school in full before it was crowded full of students. Nodding his head to the woman he went straight for the door and disappeared behind it once it had closed.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:33 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Emma was hard at work seeing to the needs of her guests and customers when the door opened, and Sarai stepped inside. She felt three emotions seeing her wife; relief – she had been extremely worried about her love; concern – she saw the wounds that Sarai was trying to hide and while Sarai was a very strong and capable warrior, it meant that she’d been in a very dangerous battle; anger – she couldn’t help it, Sarai had endangered herself, as was expected of her job, but regardless, Emma didn’t like it.

Her expression one of calm suppression, she excused herself from her customers and gestures for her staff to take over for her. Approaching Sarai, her lips pierced in a thin line, she kept silent as she took Sarai’s hand and led her through the dining area, up the stairs – slowly due to Sarai’s injury – and then down the hall toward the bathing chamber. Once the door was closed, she finally let go of her carefully reined in emotions.

“Where have you been?!” Emma sobbed, breaking down into tears, her fists balled tightly, her expression one of hurt and sadness and relief. “I was so worried about you! I..I didn’t know what to do!” Hugging Sarai tight, she cried and shook her head. “And then you come home injured?! What happened?” Emma said with a sniffle as she pulled back to look her wife over. “You are in so much trouble…I want answers, Sarai. I want the whole truth.”

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:45 pm

I am a strong woman

User Image

User Image

Sarai tried her best to put on her usual face of confidence. It was there up until she saw Emma who she can tell that her wife is having none of the guard's typical behavior. This is going to be the time when she must become vulnerable and do as her wife will tell her. There were no words exchanged at first. They needed to speak in private, away from the patrons of the tavern. The bathing chambers upstairs typically is empty at this time, which is exactly where Emma led Sarai to. Once behind closed doors in the bathing chamber, the full force of the tavern owner's emotions came out with no hesitation. Sarai does not like seeing Emma like this, but she cannot berate her for acting like this. This is a position that she does not enjoy putting her wife in. The cruel part of her job will always take her away from an uncertain amount of time, and she was lucky that she survived the fight. There is no need to remind Emma that she married a guard. It would not help diffuse the situation. Instead, hugs were exchanged between the two of them and after some more silence between them, Sarai breathed deeply twice before telling her what transpired.

"We found the hiding spot of those responsible for that horrible attack months ago. They were located in the mountain range, which meant we had leave soon or risk losing track of them. So we journeyed to the mountain range, formulated a plan to hunt them down once and for all...it did not go quite according to plan. My opponent killed many of comrades who were beside me. She would have killed me as well if it weren't for Cyrus...in short, it was long journey to get to the mountains, a long hard fought battle, and another trek back here to the city. I...I can't promise that something like this won't happen again. I did not intend to keep you in the dark about this. If I had time to tell you about this before leaving or had a way of communicating to you from a distance, I would. And I am truly sorry for making you suffer."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Sarai Kuuma]

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Red]

HAIR LENGTH
[Short]

HEIGHT
[5’2]

WEIGHT
[138 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Bisexual]

ETHNICITY
[Polynesian]

///INDEPTH

[Married]

CARRYING
[Sword]

WARDROBE

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Celebrar]

RAIMENT
[Mesmerizing Presence]

OCCUPATION
[1st Lieutenant Eoana Guard]

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

She had to give Sarai credit – she didn’t seem to hold back the details. Emma didn’t need to be told how dangerous the extremists had been, she’d witnessed the attack first hand and had taken an arrow to the chest as a result of the attack. No, she knew full well how much danger Sarai had been placed in in order to exterminate the people that had harmed all of them.

Sighing, she wiped away her tears and nodded a bit. “I know, Sarai…I know. I just…I don’t like not knowing…” Emma said with a sigh and a frown, looking into her love’s eyes. Reaching up Emma cupped Sarai’s face in her hands. Leaning in, she kissed her wife lovingly and rested their foreheads against one another for a long moment. “Let’s get you cleaned up…I want to take care of those wounds as quickly as possible but to prevent infection you need to be clean.” Emma loved Sarai with all of her heart, but her wife was in desperate need of a bath.

Giving Sarai one more kiss Emma stepped back and moved to fill the bath with hot water and a bit of soap. “Take off that filthy armor and your clothes. We can repair the armor, but those clothes are completely ruined…” Emma knew Leon would be able to repair the armor and gear for a price and they could get some new clothes from his wife or from one of the merchants if needed. All that mattered was that Sarai was home, she was more or less alright and she wasn’t going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:04 pm

I am a strong woman

User Image

User Image

There is one major detail that Sarai purposely left out in her short version of the events that happened since the first day that she had to leave for the mission. She did not tell Emma that her former captain Reynard is still alive. There are two reasons why she did not tell her about this. The first reason is personal to her. She is still in shock and anger knowing that someone that she trusted had deceived her for so long. There is no way she can say his name without her voice giving away an angry tone. Her wife does not deserve this anger. It is not her fault and it would be unfair to her for the lieutenant to receive the brunt of her rage. The second reason was to hide the fact that Reynard is alive for the sake of Eoana. As angry as Sarai is with him, he did explain his reasoning for staging his death. In the minds of everyone else who was not at Fogteeth, especially for their potential future enemy, the former captain is still dead. Sarai is glad to see Emma receiving this news as well as she is. It certainly did not make her feel happier, but slowly she will relax once she is able to fully digest the information. For now, all she wants to do is get Sarai clean and properly tend to her injuries. The dirty and injured guard did her best to get out of her armor and clothes quick after sharing a kiss with Emma, although she had to stop herself a few times because her injured arm and leg would cause her to freeze and wince briefly. However, once she was no longer in armor and clothing and the bath was ready, she dipped into the hot bath, grunting only twice when the water touched her injured leg and arm.

"Hmm...I suppose this gives me an excuse to take a break from my duties and expand my wardrobe...just promise me that you won't make me try dresses. They don't agree with my body."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Sarai Kuuma]

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Red]

HAIR LENGTH
[Short]

HEIGHT
[5’2]

WEIGHT
[138 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Bisexual]

ETHNICITY
[Polynesian]

///INDEPTH

[Married]

CARRYING
[Sword]

WARDROBE

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Celebrar]

RAIMENT