Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:15 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Zallea
Dragon Name & Color Green Illyriath

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

Zallea is not a smart girl, just a strong one who likes being flattered for her epicness. And so much searching is BORING. At least her impulsive choice to stick around didn’t mean she had much taken off her to begin with, but uh....sorry, T’mor.

demon_pachabel

TheWishling rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:22 pm
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
Kutar
Dragon Name & Color
Green Wrenth

Quote:
You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
TheWishling rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:23 pm
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
H'ral
Dragon Name & Color
Bronze Sigurath

Quote:
You come across a small cothold that was clearly hit badly with Thread during the last Fall. You're not sure how they were missed, but there are wounded here and your Wingleader orders you to return to the Weyr immediately to bring healers and aid back.

Nilah44 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:34 pm
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Vesin
Dragon Name & Color Brown Kelilayth

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Nilah44 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:37 pm
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Rennati
Dragon Name & Color Blue Rouenth

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

--2. Those on the ships seem aloof. They watch as you circle, and it's clear these are not passenger ships, or local ships. In fact, you realize you've found nothing but a band of (likely) pirates, despite them hailing Rivercrest colors. They don't welcome you, but they aren't hostile, either. You note their location, and send coordinates back to your Wingleader just so they are aware.  
Nilah44 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm
Nilah44
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Rennati
Dragon Name & Color Blue Rouenth

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

houllow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:26 pm
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: F'ell
Dragon Name & Color Brown Teth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

Sinders Path rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:46 pm
I Fly With Fire storm
Rider Name: K'gan
Dragon Name & Color Singarth

Quote:
27-30. While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds. If you're a white, blue, or green, you may either decide to fight the winds and fly through it (though your dragon might well wind up a bit exhausted afterwards) or you can turn round and avoid the worst of it.

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 pm
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name:Erastan
Dragon Name & ColorAspalath

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:28 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Nicara
Dragon Name & Color Blue Diesteth

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.

--If you're from Flame's Fury: These are definitely not riders from any Weyr you've heard of. Come to think of it, you're pretty sure the clothing they are wearing is meant for a much climate than this one. High Reaches, maybe? Telgar? Better let your Wingleader know. You don't stop to find out where they're from as they're particularly pleased to see you and you have important things to be doing.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:30 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: D'ein
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Haezeth

Quote:
51-55. One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

(What, you two find a clue and now you're slacking off!?)  
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:31 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Tsuyat
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Yudueth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:32 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Tsuyat
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Yudueth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Quote:
--4. You have caused a diplomatic incident and need to report directly back to the Weyrleader in order to avoid serious repercussions. You pay the cotholders off but sense that more trouble is on the way.

(omg)  
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:33 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Onasta
Dragon Name & Color Brown Jibasth

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:35 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Aranali
Dragon Name & Color Blue Kolosoth

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.

--If you're from Fire Storm: These riders are from some of the other Weyrs on Pern. They're simply checking out the coast on a rest day, and interested in seeing the black sand beaches of some of the islands. They're a friendly enough lot, ready to take some down time, and forget about Thread for a day. They invite you to join their part... but Duty calls.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games