Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:12 pm
*Night time*
Miyamoto sat impatiently as he waited for the phone to answer. Finally, the phone was picked up, and a rough voice said "What do ya want?"
"I would like to try one more thing to save your daughter." Miyamoto said as he explained his whole plan to Kumi's father.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:20 am
"hmmm...I don't know if could work...Blood Scarlet's power is stronger than anything you can imagine...you might even kill yourself..." Kumi's father said to Miyamoto.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:43 pm
"Can I try it? Please? My life is almost worth nothing now. I'm an expendable." Miyamoto said as he began to pull out an old stack of papers and sift through them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Kumi's father sighed "alright...but...I don't know if my daughter is going to be happy about this..." He said with a sigh.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:33 am
"Eh, it won't hurt her one bit, I swear on it." Miyamoto said as he found the paper he was looking for a,d went to go find Kumi.
"Kumi, where the f*ck are you!?" he shouted down halls.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:48 pm
Kumi was walking around when she saw Miyamoto ,she had a bit of an angry look on her face because of what she heard while he was calling her "I'm f***ing right here..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:21 am
"Ok, good." Miyamoto said as he gestured her to sit down.
"Now, I'm going to get that bad pressence out of your system, and because I can't kill it, I'll harbor it." he explained as he pulled out the ancient sheet of paper and began to get ready.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:18 pm
"sir! You can't be serious! I can't let you do that! You might die!" Kumi said with a worried and angry look on her face.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:50 am
Right after she said that, Miyamoto found the paper, and the dark pressence was shot out of Kumi, and into Miyamoto.As the dark presence went into Miyamoto, the paper turned into a pile of ash.
"Tell your dad... That you're safe now..." Miyamoto muttered as he began to lose energy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:52 am
"Miyamoto-sensei!" Kumi yelled out his name, she knelt down and began to cry "you're an idiot! do you have any idea what's the purpose of me coming in this school?! I wanted to save the ones I care for! Everyone here...they all had the same reason...I don't like to see people die...why...why didn't you just leave me be?!" Kumi said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:26 pm
As Kumi screeched at him, Miyamoto pulled out a small vial of what appeared to be pure water. As he began to open it, he begged her to help him.
"Please... Put this down my throat...." he said as she stopped to see what he pulled out. "It will help me...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:44 pm
Kumi did what Miyamoto said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:07 am
As the liquid was poured down his throat, he began to regain his color and strength.
"Thanks Kumi, because of that, I can keep this dark presence down. Now go tell your dad that I'm ok and you're safe, ok?" he said as he turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:59 pm
(okay, im back and i have fresh ideas)

TAct scanned the tree, then carved his name. it seemed simple enough.

Rester went up to a rock after a battle. He scanned it. THen he saw it. One strand of hair from someone. "Aquila," he sneered.

((okay, look, cause im going to add pictures of my guys on their profiles, so check soon@! ))  

Rester.R

Amadrei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:35 am
Name: Amadrei
Side: Dark
Race: Human/demon
Weapons: Kunai, A very loooooong sword. O.O;
Courses: Element control
Martial arts
Dark Magic
Swordsmanship
mind control
illusion
Spirit communication
slaying
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Amadrei has no expression, but deep down she is teeming with anger, waiting to release her fury on someone who gets in her way. She is not talkative. Amadrei is interested in anything that involes darkness or ninja skills.
Bio: Amadrei has a dark past, and bitter memories. She was a hitokiri, and wasn't on anyone's side. She worked alone, and still does. She uses what she's learned for evil and destruction. She despises everything, for it only brings pain to her in the end.
Dorm: #45  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games