Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:56 pm
******** you, Space Cowboy. ******** you.

The damned registery won't accept any of the names I enter! Not a one! scream I'm at the end of my creative rope!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:10 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

The damned registery won't accept any of the names I enter! Not a one! scream I'm at the end of my creative rope!

How about: sexyardvarksandpigfat
??
*snorts while giggling* rofl dramallama  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

howabout the phenox?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:07 pm
Darthspanky
Shazbot_the_Pirate

howabout the phenox?
ID is not valid.

O_o *twitch*  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Darthspanky
Shazbot_the_Pirate

howabout the phenox?
ID is not valid.

O_o *twitch*
well th phenox is a bird that basically lifes for 500 years. and then after that time it dies and then becomes reborn.riseing from its own ashes to live for another 500 years.

i donno llike the phenox... it was a suggestion.. you can call yourself the peanut if you wan... i dont know...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:17 pm
Darthspanky
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Darthspanky
Shazbot_the_Pirate

howabout the phenox?
ID is not valid.

O_o *twitch*
well th phenox is a bird that basically lifes for 500 years. and then after that time it dies and then becomes reborn.riseing from its own ashes to live for another 500 years.

i donno llike the phenox... it was a suggestion.. you can call yourself the peanut if you wan... i dont know...
I know what a Phoenix is. The game just wouldn't accept it.

But I'm happy now; Kinta helped me make it work. =D  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:27 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Darthspanky
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Darthspanky
Shazbot_the_Pirate

howabout the phenox?
ID is not valid.

O_o *twitch*

I know what a Phoenix is. The game just wouldn't accept it.

But I'm happy now; Kinta helped me make it work. =D
whoot*dances for you*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:12 pm
I HATE SCHOOL...!!!!!! IM LAZY scream  

purtyzeve

Faiolene

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:38 pm
You know, I'm sure that for every school there is, there's certainly one flickering about in the shadows... (except maybe College) What is this horror I speak of? Why, it's the dreaded...

CLIQUES! yes, and although some people who are part of the popular and jock parts of the social pyramid/chain-thingy aren't really as bad as the melodramatic movies and books make them to be. But, here at my middle school, you think that people would finally move on from all the 'Populars', 'Jocks', and 'Geeks' or 'Others.' But do you find that when you turn around? NO! scream

I mean really, there are girls at my school who really make a big deal about what they're wearing.

...That really shouldn't matter because what they usually wear is under dress code violation and shows way too much than what they should show. Seriously, because of those girls, we're going to have to establish a uniform. And, why do they wear those... 'clothes'? Their skirts are so short they could be mistaken as belts, and they may as well wear tube tops and look the exact same way! They're just calling for someone to rape them (I apologize to anyone reading this who've gone through such traumatic circumstances).

Anyway, my ranting is done... for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 am
I hate not having monies!  

Saki Shadow

Noirsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:59 am
I hate that my parents keep inviting my younger cousins over when I'm the one who'll have to spend time with them and I don't want to. And I can't say no anyway if they ask me because that's rude.

What am I supposed to do and talk about with someone with such a huge age gap? scream

All they do is use my computer and watch TV anyway, stop coming over if you're so bored!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:56 pm
I Hate Pink Moley Moleys scream

Kirei Hitokiri

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:26 am
My dad is a sucidely person and my mom got married two days ago. He has been walking around the house crying his eyes out. My brother and i are afraid he'll kill himself..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:49 pm
Angie moo
My dad is a sucidely person and my mom got married two days ago. He has been walking around the house crying his eyes out. My brother and i are afraid he'll kill himself..
sad *huggles and comforts you*  

Manji-luo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:51 pm
Gaia needs more competitive games where you actually try to beat other people from Gaia at the game. I just want to beat the crap out of people.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games