Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:34 am
as dante slept profoundly a new student entered the libary and poked him hi my name is johnny blaze im new here could you show me around  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:35 am
Raven was sitting on the floor at the end of the 9th row of books where she had been twice earlier that day. Her book was still there and still open to the same page. I'm never going to finish this if all this s**t keeps up...Raven thought to herself. Just as Raven had finished the first chapter, she heard someone come in and sit on the couch at the other end of her row. She looked and wasn't too happy to see Dante laying there. I don't want to deal with this right now, all I want is to sit and read and enjoy some peace and quiet....Raven thought as she glared at Dante's sleeping form. Then she remembered that she and Dante never finished the geometry talk and threw a book at him. "Wake up a*****e, the library is for reading and studying, not sleeping. And your on my couch without permission," Raven semi shouted at Dante to ensure that she was heard in case the book didn't hit hard enough.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:39 am
johnny blazed laughed loudly at dante and introduced himself to raven hi my name is johnny blaze im new can u show me around  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:41 am
Dante looked up and realized the book and was hit He saw Raven and looked away. He still felt guilty and didn't realized he dropped the amulet on the ground. He look at Johnny and was shocked.This man.... He is a vampire hunter. Dante stood up picked up the book and layed it on the table. Looked at raven. " I'm sorry" He then told Johhny to follow him around the school.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:42 am
Since Craven couldnt find anything to cause mayhem with she made her way to the library to find something good to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:42 am
johnny smiled and said thanks and stared at raven as if he knew her somehow  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:46 am
Just after Raven threw her book at Dante another guy walked into the libraby and introduced himself to her. Johnny Blaze, why do I have a bad feeling about him?...Raven asked herself as Dante got up to begin showing him around. Before they left Raven noticed that Johnny was staring at her rather intently and felt uncomfortable. Then she realized Dante had apologized to her. But for what? Being on my couch or for what happened outside?....Raven thought to herself.  
Dante led Johnny around the school introducing him to the teachers and Bill Who basically help Dante more then he would ever know. As soon as the reached the court yard Dante grabbed Johnny's collar and threw him to the other side with and immense force." I know who you are!" Dante glared at him. "Why are you here!"  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

johnny gripped dante on the wrist hard and noticed his marks he questioned dante and revealed to dante he was a vampire hunter who was taken control by the spirit of vengenace.with dissapointment in his face johnny said my true name is ghost rider and he began to morph into the legend of ghost rider  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:47 am
Raven jumped up to get her book off the table and wondered what Dante was going to do to Johnny.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:48 am
Craven starts looking through the books , trying to find something that will entertain her. 'Isnt there anything good in this library?' She then went to Bill for her class. "What the hell!' She thought as Dante threw someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:50 am
yes its true dante im a vampire hunter but its inconrolable i just cant control myself as ghost rider i dont mean no harm trust me  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:50 am
Craven starts yelling for Raven to come and see what was going on outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:51 am
Dante Remembered his amulet was left under Raven's couch. " I know that I'm a demon hunter, It's code for all Hunters to know each other and well. " Dante growled. He was furious but it didn't cause him to morph in Sparda's demon now since he was liberated of his soul. Instead Dante began to throw a fury of punches and kicks. " Leave now!" Dante glared.  

Dante Aurion

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games