Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:40 am
As she finished the last bit of the cake, Trista noticed that the half-demon sitting across from her had already left. She checked a clock in the room and realized she should probably use this time to go and talk with the teachers. After all, she had been out for quite a while and she wanted to see what she missed.

~~

"Professor Delora?" Trista knocked before entering the room.

Professor Delora looked up from the papers on top of her desk. "Ah, Trista. I was wondering where you've been. You weren't here this morning or the moning before. I was starting to think you've given up on magic."

Trista looked puzzled for a moment. "I've been out for several days, haven't I? Not only two?"

Professor cocked an eyebrow at her. "Today's a Wednesday and we don't see each other on the weekends. It's possible you've been out for 4.5 days at the most, but no more than that. I saw you for the first time on Friday, remember?"

It feels like I've been unconscious for more than just 4 days...what's going on here?

"Oh, I apologize for not being here. I was a little preoccupied and the time slipped away. How should I make up those classes?"

"I talked with Professor James just a few moments ago about you. He's willing for you to make up your classes this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. He says he's going over some basics in his classes and you've already mastered them. So, if you've finished with everything, may we begin?" Professor Delora stood up as she said this.

Trista smiled. She was very glad to be out of Professor James's class for two days in a row. Of course, she's going to be exhausted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:54 pm
Mika was on her second lap of the school she loved the wind in her hair "I wonder who that girl was from before" Mika wondered remember Trista "Maybe later ill talk to her" Mika smiled and continued her run  

neckroz209

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:55 pm
Professor Delora opened her eyes and looked over at Trista standing on the other side of the room.

"Your speed is impressive for someone your age and your power is good, but that's good enough. In the real world, you're not going to be fighting someone your own size! You will be fighting someone 2 times your size, maybe even more. Your power and speed must get better!"

Trista, breathing heavily, looked up at Professor Delora. "How? How do I get stronger?"

She knew that she had to get stronger. She couldn't afford to fall behind. Her mother's demon position was at stake here. If her mother fell below the requirement and Trista was not strong enough, the position would be given away. For such a thing to happen would be disgrace. Trista had to be strong enough at that point to take over the position. From there, Trista can make herself known. She would have the resources to become much stronger than she already is.

Professor Delora walked over to her chair. "I think we'll stop there for today." She picked out a book from atop of her desk. "Read this. When you remember everything in there, come back and we'll train some more. This book has some very efficient spells that will come in handy. Learn it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:04 pm
Mika walked inside sweating leaving small puddles everyware as she walked towards the cafeteria to get some lunch "I hope there ready cause im hungry" Mika said aloud as she aproached the cafeteria  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:10 am
Name: Rianna Styx
Grade: 10
Race: Vampire/Fallen Angel
Personality: Rianna is a quiet person who likes to keep to herself. She will get defensive, but will help others in their time of need.
History: Rianna's father had hallen in love with an angel. When they were found out, her father was shunned from his clan, and her mother was exiled. After Rianna was born, both parents were killed.
Weapons: Vampire traits- Fangs, razor sharp nails, magic, and assassin's wire when her powers are gone (first and last quarter moon), Fallen angel- mind powers
Appearance:
User Image
When wings are out, they are black and tattered.

Dorm: 22 alone  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:26 pm
Mika ran up to the cafeteria grabbed a tray and proceeded to put at least on of everything on it "A girl could get used to this" Mika said happily placing more food onto her tray "man im lucky im a hanyou or id get fat by eating all this" Mika laughed as she sat at the same table as before and began to eat  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:03 pm
Rianna walked around, looking for her dorm room. After talking with the headmaster and getting her dorm key, she was sent to find it. Of course, the headmaster drew her a map of the campus, but it looked like a first grader had drawn it. After trying to read it for 15 minutes, she gave up and tossed it away. As she passed a garbage can, she looked into the window that was next to the garbage can, and observed that students were eating. Just then, her stomach growled.

Rianna: "Well, I guess there's no harm in getting something to eat."

Rianna walked into the cafeteria, but not before putting almost everything into her bag. She got on the line, grabbed a bagel and coffee, and sat at a table that was empty.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:20 am
Mika looked around the cafeteria seeing old a new faces but one caught her attention she picked up her tray and walked over to Rianna she sat on the opposite side of the table she was at "Hi im Mika" Mika said smiling not noticing the table bending under the wieght of her tray  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:26 am
Rianna looked up when she saw somebody sit near her. The tray that they were carrying was piled high with food, and Rianna couldn't help but notice that the table started to buckle when the tray was set down.

???: "Hi. I'm Mika."

Rianna: "....Hello."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:29 am
"your new here arent you ive never smelt ur scent before" Mika said happily  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:32 am
Rianna: "Yes, I am new. In fact, I just arrived today. I just stopped for a bite to eat before I go looking for my dorm again."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:35 am
"cool, and have fun it tok me ages to find me dorm" Mika said smiling "so i can tell ur not human" Mika said "im not human ether im a hanyou" Mika said smiling  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:37 am
Rianna sighed with relief. "It's good to know that there are others around. I'm half vampire, half fallen angel."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:39 am
"oh how cool! u have wings right? ur so lucky u can fly" Mika said smiling  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:43 am
"It is pretty fun, " Rianna said with a smile and a nod. Rianna then looks at her watch, and stands up. "I have to go. It's time I start to look for my dorm again."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games