Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:51 pm
Jaden walked around the camp with some other recently mated females they were happily chatting about names for pups and how they would raise them Jaden was still a little sad she probably wouldnt be seeing the others for a wile then smiled she knew what to name her pups "so whos up for some grub?" Jaden asked the group she was with cheered and they all made there way to find some food or a male dumb enough to get it for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:21 pm
All the events left Avani shocked, it was too much for her to imagine - she only had been out in the world for a day. Avani ran her fingers through her long green hair, "We're trying to save the world... right?" Avani looked at her silk kimono that was starting to become matted, "We're going to need more help."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Marino-San

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:55 pm
"But who Avani! We dont know anyone else!!!" I slumped in my chair, hopeless, lost, and in despair. "I just dont know..." I sighed. We lost Jaden, for now anyways, it'd be a while. I don't know anyone else. "You guys know anyone...?" I asked dully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:53 pm
Jaden was taking a bath with some other females all ether just mated or already mated and now pregnant Jaden felt like she was at home with all her friends again but there was something missing "I miss the others" Jaden sighed.  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:18 am
Jaden was talking to the clan elders after conferming she was now pregnant because her scent had changed she was pretty much stuck in the camp "well i hope the others are doing ok i really miss them" Jaden sighed and looked up to the sky sending out a slient prayer that her friends would be ok, she decided to send them a message with a small bird the wolves used to send mesages
Dear Kietsume, Ayane and friend

Hey It's Jaden, how are you guys? guess what im pregnant! its so cool in three months my pup will be born i really hope you guys can visit!.
Your Best Friend Jaden.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:20 am
Avani thought and smiled, "I do know someone." It was quite odd that Avani thought of him now but after he stepped on her garden, she was quite angered with him. But that did not matter anymore, Ayane and the others needed help. "I will send a message." Avani noticed the bird flying in and pointed, "That bird has a message Ayane."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:44 am
I took the bird and took the note and read it.

Dear Kietsume, Ayane and friend

Hey It's Jaden, how are you guys? guess what im pregnant! its so cool in three months my pup will be born i really hope you guys can visit!.
Your Best Friend Jaden.

"Well... Jaden seems like she's having fun already... and it's only been 3 hours!" I exclaimed. "So, who are you gonna contact?" I asked Avani, anxious for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:47 am
Jaden smiled as yet another male brought her and her female friends some food "life is good" Jaden said smiling but then again she was sure they were only doing it because she was pregnant but oh well enjoy it wile it lasts.  

neckroz209

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:06 am
"His name is Owen," Avani sat up, "We will have to travel to Nuestro." Avani looked around, "And we will need to dress warm or our bodies will freeze. And be cautious, if you doubt Owen's strength he'll release Cascada... she's quite powerful."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:06 am
Name: "Owen"
Race: Human
Side: Good but fights dirty
Powers: He's good with machines
Weapons: His Briefcase
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Owen is a mysterious man who befriended Avani after she beat Cascada, Owen's ultimate weapon to save humanity. He works with the government to protect the humans and does all his testing with Cascada and machines on Nuestro.
Where you live: A frigid island that is covered in snow and always below zero degrees. The island is called Nuestro.

Name: "Cascada"
Race: Unknown
Side: Good
Powers: Control over wind and water, very fast
Weapons: None
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Owen found Cascada lying in the snow after he failed at another experiment. She does not talk and follows Owen every where. Owen designed his breifcase to carry her and uses her as a weapon.
Where you live: Inside Owen's Briefcase  

Yogurt for Brains

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:39 am
"Hey, I control Ice! I dont freeze..." I said warmly. "Ok, so he's a mechanic, we can make a base. He can work machinery, a computer tech, and he also has a female companion thingy working and fighting for him. Perfect!" I rejoiced. I looked at Keitsume... she hadn't said a word since the cave... "Well, go get dressed you to. I'll teleport us there. It's to long a walk. Aren't I useful???" I asked in enthusiasm. Our plans were back in motion. So far, our team is of Me, Keitsume, Avani, and soon to return or be... Owen, Cascada, and Jaden. "We'll fry the demons and stop this war! Once and for all." I murmured to myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:27 am
Avani put on some thermal gear under her kimono. She took out the Zola blade and marveled it, "To be so ancient..." Avain sighed and smiled, "Off to see Owen."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:18 pm
"Everyone ready?" I asked holding out my hands. They took him. "Avani, we're in your hands. You'll have to guide Keitsume and I through there to Owen... you know the landscape there." I told her. She nodded. "Troplete" I whispered, taking us to the snow country...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:13 pm
Jaden walked around the camp and sighed she hoped the others got her message i mean sure it had only been a few hours but she missed them "i wonder what they are doing" Jaden wondered.  

neckroz209

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:51 pm
Nuestro was surrounded in a sea of blistering cold water; if you were to fall in your body would freeze to death in seconds. The snow gently fell to the ground and underneath the deep depths of snow was ice followed by ground that had never been stepped on by human, demon, or angel. Only elves were at Nuestro before it became a winter wonderland.
Avani's feet crunched on the snow as she looked around. "I know this island isn't very big..." The abyss of snow overwhelmed Avani, "Where could Owen be?" A loud boom rang out in the distance, no doubt Owen had screwed up another experiment. "Let's go!" Avani took the lead and ran to where the boom was.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games