Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HOW NOT TO BE A NOOB 101 *READ OR ILL EAT YOUR BABIES* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read everything & Actually take it in please
  Sure thing miss! ;)
  done and dustied and replied
View Results

Derzet Geitra

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:16 am
very helpful i always wonderwd what spam could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 am
I like how you have the rules set up. Informative, not extremely long, and it answered pretty much everything a new member could possibly ask or wonder.

The Gift Ninja thing is pretty cool, too. I've never seen/heard of that in other guilds.

Good stuff. smile  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

whats_my_name012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:58 am
thanks for telling me how not to be a n00b biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 pm
one question for me, if a gift ninja come how are we supposed to be more active and keep on posting when one of the rules is to not double post? actually make that two questions, i got warned once for double posting and i want to say sorry but i don't want to post again because i might get in trouble again, so do i say sorry in the thread or what do i do? thank you(i hope this is in the right place^^; wink  

animefreec

OMG Nipz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 am
yeah i didnt even know about the ninjas until now!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:20 am
punkanimefreec
one question for me, if a gift ninja come how are we supposed to be more active and keep on posting when one of the rules is to not double post? actually make that two questions, i got warned once for double posting and i want to say sorry but i don't want to post again because i might get in trouble again, so do i say sorry in the thread or what do i do? thank you(i hope this is in the right place^^; wink

you can be active and post without double posting 3nodding the guild has a fair number of active members, so the threads have a pretty quick turn over, you should only have to wait a while before you are able to post again.

If you have been warned in a thread, and your post is not the last post, then you can post and apologise in that thread if you want ^_^ as long as by apologising you dont double post again

hope that helps!  

Iconised Ghost

Arieknight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:26 pm
I think the idea of the "Gift Ninjas" is cool and very mysterious.. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:17 am
Iconised Ghost
punkanimefreec

you can be active and post without double posting 3nodding the guild has a fair number of active members, so the threads have a pretty quick turn over, you should only have to wait a while before you are able to post again.

If you have been warned in a thread, and your post is not the last post, then you can post and apologise in that thread if you want ^_^ as long as by apologising you dont double post again

hope that helps!

kay thanks^^  

animefreec

Cagalli-chan47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm
hi there angelic highlights, nice topic there.. and i also like the idea of the gift ninja's..hehe..it's a fun way to reward deserving guild members..haha..nyc one..[:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm
With everything you just said i completley agree and the gift ninjas to me are idols i wish i could become one that would be awesome lol making people happy think about it just giving one person one amount of gold or an item there questing could actually change there whole world smile  

-Control_Master-

mzmamiko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 am
well, it was lengthy, but i got through it. thanks for clearing it all up!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 pm

That was lenthy  

detta123

I ROYALE l

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:03 am
that was very helpful thank you smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 pm
-cool beans cool beans  

The Real ish

Teayo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:48 am