Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:41 pm
"names durge"he told dante with no expression on his face "dante...son of sparda"he thought to himself "an alliance indeed a half demon,and an undead leader together this will be intresting"durge told himself with a slight grin as he followed dante,and the rest of the unkown crew  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:56 am
Both Aneesha and Vergil slept, or tried to anyways. Their minds were stuck on repeat of that moment they had... In fact, every moment they have had. Aneesha couldn't take it much more. She got up hastily, and went to the backyard, crossing her arms across her chest, gazing into the moonlit sky... She knew full well that herself and Vergil needed to sort things out, and fast. They had no time for arguments, or emotional issues; especially when it came to the fact that Argosax and the others have teamed up against them. "Couldn't sleep either I see..."
A familiar voice reached out to her, snapping her out of her daze. The same voice that made her shudder with fear, yet her heart filled with joy. "Vergil... You too?"
He stepped towards her, looking at the sky. "Yeah... I think you know whats coming, right?"
She nodded, turning to face him. "We need to talk."
Vergil stared into her eyes, instantly losing himself in them... How could he do this to her? Maybe it's for the best... I can't let my emotions get the better of me... It was hard for him, what he was about to do. "Aneesha, I...." His voice drifted off. Could he do it? He hesitated. Something Vergil rarely did. "What happened was a mistake. We should forget it and get on with this damn battle. Besides, I've got plans after this... There is no 'us', alright? Just forget everything..."
Aneesha looked at him, with hurt, but she turned her gaze away from his cold, entrancing eyes. "Yeah... It was... They was never an 'us' anyways. Just forget it." She ran off, crying. How could he do this? She kenw full well that he felt something, but he was far too stubborn to admit it. She knew him too well. Looked like he was the more colder Son of Sparda... That night, she cried herself to sleep, drowning her sobbing sounds into her pillow. That night, she realised he may have hated her...
Vergil stood there, closing his eyes as she ran. He felt as if his heart was about to explode. Looking at his hands, he was even scared to see that he was shaking, with fear and regret. "I'm sorry..." He whispered those words over and over again in the midst of the night. He showed no remorse for the others, but for Aneesha, he would now have to do the same. He made her hate him. That made things easier... Or maybe not. He just drove away the one person he truly cared for, like no other... He felt like dying, heck, he felt dead inside. Being so cruel was the norm for him, but to her, it somehow pained him... He now was to live in regret. A tear escaped his blue eyes, trickling down his cheek. As much as he hated to admit it, even a devil may cry....  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:58 pm
"Are you crying?," Dante asked him from a few feet behind him, "Vergil, I know what this is about, You being an idiot again, You letting the Devil win this fight," He then looked at Vergil his eyes were stern, "Your gonna let that walk away from you?" He shook his head. "Aneesha and, You have been close for as Long as I remember, And I know she has made you happy and, she has made you smile before, She is the only one that has made you let out some human emotions, 'Casue From what I see, You ain't the happiest of fellows," Dante then took another sip of his soda," He then walked up next to Vergil, "I have only seen you cry only once before," He then remebered back to his past, Standing in a pool of blood, Dante knelt down to the body of his mother, He was crying and, screaming. He and, Vergil, tried to run away, So then after the horde of demons came, back then, Vergil had enough courage to fight them off, His eyes were filled with tears and, Dante remember that time. "You are gonna regret this choice, " then he decided to walk back to talk to this 'Durge" fellow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Yami tossed and turned, she couldn't sleep. She tried to sleep but she kept hearing that melody of a flute, the same melody that she heard before everyone in her family died. She stood up 'I'm going out' she thought, she looked at her two companions, Poki and Yukari was already sleeping soundly. She knew full well that her childhood friends were also asleep. She jumped out of her bed and left without a trace "Mina....gomen nasai...(Everyone...I'm sorry) this is the challenge I must face alone..." she whispered as she left the house, following that melody.

A few moments later, Geiru woke up and walked over Yami's room, he had a bad feeling by the time he woke up so he decided to go there. He found out that Yami was out of her bed 'damn it!' he thought. Teru walked out of his room, he saw Geiru running off "where are you going?" he asked "I'm going to find Yami, see ya!" Geiru replied as he runs off "see....ya..." Teru said.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:02 am
Vergil growled. Dante was right for once in his life... "Hmph... Whatever..." He walked off, showing no emotion, for right now, he had killed every last bit. Tomorrow was going to be tough, so he returned to his room, remembering what Dante had said... You are gonna regret this choice...

Aneesha tried to sleep, but she couldn't. Vergil's harsh words stuck in her head. He could have been nastier, but she was thankful he wasn't. She got up; it was very early in the morning... She decided to go and check on Yami. No sign... She ran downstairs, in a hurry and saw Teru. "Where's Yami? What's going on?" She was worried sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:08 am
durge slowly a pproached dante "..whats wrong with him.."durge asked dante"it seems like they have alot to grow"durge thought to himself as he saw vergil walk away  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:45 pm
"He has girl problems, Not much to worry, So Durge... Who the hell are you?" Dante sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:48 pm
"king of the undead, idk how i got here,and i really dont care my goal is to find my brother,and nothing else"durge told him  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:24 pm
"Brother, Are annoying, just leave him," he sighed. he then looked at Aneesha, "Yami, is gone?" he sighed, "Here we go again," He mumbled then looked around for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:54 pm
Teru sighed "Geiru went out to look for her...it seems that she heard that melody again..." he said. Suddenly, Geiru knock the door out, he was covered in blood, his left wing was ripped, he had a few cuts and bruises on his body. He was was carrying Yami, she was also covered in blood, she has a cut on her hip and she wasn't wearing her glasses like what she's suppose to do.

Geiru was breathing heavily, he gave Yami to Teru "Geiru what hap-" he was about to finish his statement when he just walked past him saying "Just shut up" as he goes to a mirror. He was so angry that he didn't want to talk about anything. Geiru just used his blood and made some signs on the mirror "it isn't safe for Yami to be here...they're coming for her..." he said as he begins to chant in an ancient language. the Blood markings he made glowed red and turned into a portal.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:20 pm
"I can handle any b*****d coming for her, Don't tale her anywhere yet, Go find Aneesha, She will help you with those cuts," Dante went over to the rack and, Grabbed Rebellion. Dante waited near the doorway wondering what just happened and, why everything is happening all at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:32 pm
"We need to bring her home...it's the only place where she can be fully healed" Geiru said, Teru then starts to agree with Geiru "It happened again, the only place where her wounds can be healed is in her home, so try to understand" Teru said. Yami just remained asleep in Teru's hand.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:37 am
Aneesha was shocked to see Yami in such a state. What had happened? She decided to leave the questions until later, and got the others. "Right take Yami to her house. We'll meet you there. I think we'll distract the demons; that's the best thing to do for now." Se grabbed her weapon, and looked at Dante and Durge. "Guys, you up for some fighting?" She smirked. Fighting would relieve her anger, but it only built up when she saw Vergil... He came down, cold as ice, and nodded at the others. "I'm ready. Let's just go and do this." Without another word, he walked out, trying not to glance at Aneesha. Aneesha ignored him, closing her eyes, then she looked at the others. "C'mon boys."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:37 am
Teru and Geiru nodded in reply as they bring her home. It was located in a dark forest, where the portal lead them to. When they made it there, it was a big black mansion, it looked kind of scary too. They walked inside, the whole house was in an elegant kind of gothic theme, it was scary thought it looked much more elegant than it seems.

They saw a lot of dolls dressed in maid's clothes. A blood dripped from Yami's arm, suddenly the dolls were awaken, they stood up from the place where they lied in deep slumber, they looked at Teru and Geiru "Lord Geiru, Lord Teru...what has happened to Lady Yami?" a doll with green hair and dark blue, emotionless eyes asked "I'll tell you later, please treat her now!" Geiru said as the maids picked Yami up and placed them in a room to be treated.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:57 am
Dante burst through the door, Rebellion was in his hand and, Dante swung like a mad man, Cutting through the foes who caem for Yami, Dante smiled, "Time for the Dance Macabre," he moved wiftyl and, quickly, The blade almsot look as if it wasn't moving, He moved as if he was a ballerina cutting through part of the mob, "50 Stepped Dance Macabre," he then chuckled as fifty men well to the ground.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games