Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Qadupae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:03 pm
I would take them aside sometime and have a nice long chat about this. I would hope most of my friends now would know better >>

WWYD if you were granted one superpower? Which one and why?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:34 pm
I would get a superpower that allowed me to manipulate fire...because fire, in itself, is both a demon and a beauty...(I sound so philosophical....)

wait for it....(man, coming up with a question's hard...)

(Wow. This is super-original. It'll blow you away...)

WWYD if your worst nightmare came true?

(*sighs* Okay, so it's not all that original...)  

Red Alert Serise

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:07 pm
Worst nightmare I've ever had? I'd be really freaked out. It was a recurring dream. Sad!

What would you do if your best friend wanted to do something you were against?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:00 am
I'd persuade him/her not to do it...and if they can't be persuaded, I'll take action to stop him/her! No matter what it takes!!!

WWYD if your favorite manga/anime character came to life? o.O  

Red Alert Serise

Dragearen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:55 pm
I'd ask if she could teach me to live in the great forest like she does with her wolves.

WWYD if you woke up and saw a ninja with a dagger in front of your face, pointing straight at you? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:45 pm
I'd use a Tajuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique, leaving my shadow clones to deal with the assassin as I plan a counter-attack from afar.

WWYD if you found out you were allergic to your favorite food?  

Red Alert Serise

Dragearen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:42 pm
I'd pretty much kill myself.

WWYD if you woke up one day and became the opposite gender?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:46 pm
I'd be really mad...I love being a girl~~

WWYD if you got seriously sick over summer break, and by the time you got better, school was in session again?  

Red Alert Serise

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:51 pm
I'd be really disappointed that I missed out on summer, but at the same time, feeling bad is just so horrible that you kind of put all thoughts of what time of year it is out of your head.

What would you do if you tried to log into your Gaia character one day and it wouldn't let you?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:23 pm
...not sure...my avatar's not ALL that great, so it wouldn't be much of a loss, but I'd pretty sad about it...I might write a letter of disgust to admins.

WWYD if you won next month's collectables, but could not equip them?  

Red Alert Serise

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:56 pm
I'd be pretty disappointed... But since I won them, I wouldn't really have lost anything. I'd also wonder if other people were having the same problem.. I'd hold on to them anyway, just in case the problem was ever fixed.

What would you do if you were really hungry, but had no food to eat, and no money to buy any food?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:02 am
I'd throw my self-respect and dignity to the winds, get down on my knees, and beg for dear life.

WWYD if you could travel to any other world/dimension, at the cost of losing anything and everything you hold dear in this world (this may mean your friends and family, too...)  

Red Alert Serise

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:20 pm
I'd stay in this world. Although I'd love to experience another time period or dimension, I'd be terrified to lose all the un-material possessions I have at the risk of never being able to gain them back. Since I've lived in this world and only this world, I don't feel I'd be really missing out on anything if I just stayed here.

What would you do if one day, you realized you were a genius?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:23 pm
I'm already a genius!! (I wish....) But seeing that not all geniuses have common sense, I'd use my newly discovered brains to revert to the old, un-genius me.

WWYD if you wrote and published a book that was bestseller, but ended up being arrested for plagiarism (suddenly, those high school teachers seem terribly real...)?  

Red Alert Serise

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:11 pm
I'd be very upset. It's like being accused of lying when you're telling the truth!!! I'd probably hire a lawyer and fight the thing as best I could.

What would you do if you saw a little kid around 2 years old, seemingly unattended, who was about to run into the street into traffic?

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games