Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Demon Tower -CLOSED!- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just..
  want to be...
  loved.
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:20 pm
((I said, dragged him to his room))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 pm
Name: (Has split personality, the main one is called Wolfenstein. The suppressed one is known as Hawk)
Race: Vampire Demon
Personality: Protective, dark, a mostly angry and mysterious person
Appearance: 5'6", slim, pale, scarred (from battles but mostly cutting), wears black and red, has black hair with blood red streaks, a black leather trench coat with a red skin tight shirt underneath.
Other: Born in Germany she usually speaks her native language, but can speak English fairly well if needed. She usually holds a joint in her right hand, if not it is a cig. She mutters random demonic things to herself and cuts demonic symbols into her body.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 pm
Wolfenstein walked around, stretching her wings. She stopped and yawned, digging her claws into the ground. The moonlight glinted off her fangs and sparkled on her soft pale face. She looked into the sky and jumped onto the nearest statue, perching on it ever so carefully. She lit a joint and took a few hits, staring into the stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm
he woke up "shes here" he got up and jumped out the window to were the smoke was coming from then he saw her standing there smoking a joint "so you made it are you alone"  

Eltheord

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:56 pm
She lowered her gaze to a man standing next to the statue. She smiled and pulled the joint away from her mouth. "Yes." She didn't recognize the man, but she decided to see what he was talking about. She crouched on the statue, holding her posture. "What is it that you want?" Her accent was surprising, but she tried her best to cover it up. She took another hit from her joint, then blew the smoke to the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:51 pm
name: Isharu Nicagagura
race: cursed demon ninja
PERSONALITY: will only trustpeople if they truly are kind, has anger management, will be very discreet, and usualy looks at a picture of somthing nobody else knows of but him. but is very funny will love his friends for ever but will think every one hates him. ( be on his good side)
APPERANCE: 4'11, red hair, red eyes that look like they have nothing but suffering and killing in them, scars, a very wierd sign on his back looks like a devil mark, allways cary's his cursed Flaming katana, its a red and black striped sword withg 50 stripes on it. every 1 million he kills he will get a stipe of Death on his sword. and has a ninja head band of a clan that has been dead for 1 thousand years! allways where's a black coat and pants.
OTHER: is cursed by the 7 headed demon, if gets to angry wil trasphorm into a horoble monster and kill at least 1 thousand people before a little calming come around, he got cursed by his father which the seven headed deamon kept attacking villiage so he used a cures seal on him so he is for ever cursed.  

FlameingSouls

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm
isharu: *sitting on a bench eating sandwhich puts it down and gets a drink from his bag a kitten sneaks up and takes the sandwhich*
* THATS MY SANDWHICH CAT GIVE IT BANK YOU THING!!!!!*
KITTEN:*MEOWS AND LOOKS CUTE*
ISHARU:* I HATE YOU AHHHH!*

and with one second to pass he's past the kitten with his sword out... and the kittens head falls off. isharu clams down and starts crying knowing he had hurt yet another inosent person wishing he was dead but was imortal that was his deepest darkest secret!!!!!!!!! and so his life on demon towers begins i wonder how it goes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:26 pm
* Starts to walk around demon towers, says to himslef * hmmm gues its kinda nice around hear.* he hears his stumach growls! GRUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE!
* wow thats embarasing* he says to himself he smells what appears to be a wonderful bread smell he found the greatest baker in demon towers
"whats the most expensive bread" i ask
"red itallian wine." very expensive 1,000 gold a loaf"
"woooow"
so he quickly sneaks in the back door. and does a cuple of wierd hand signs
"Light moves quiker than sound DEMON!" he yells and before anyone hears it hes out in the middle of the road eating his 1 thousand dollar bread smile
" hmmm i lonley i really need some one nice in my life"
and pulls out a strange picture
* i'm not gana tell you what it is of yet people of demon towers! rofl "  

FlameingSouls

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:16 pm
Risa flew to the Lobby. "Hello, welcome to Demon Tower."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm
Isharu is walking around demon towers town... he accidentilly stubs is toe on a rock and falls down a 6 mile long hill. DOnt no why there would be such a long hill but hey its demon town so he falls all the way down and gets so mad he kills around 600 new baby bunnies and 624 defenslise ducks. Then after calming down he realizes he just bumped the bunnies from overly populated to 6 left. he gets mad and starts walking up the 6 mile hile he gets mad. and kills the local Idiot Wishes he had a cute friend to calm him down. hope he doesnt kill this friend . THe end untill next time wiht isharu anger managment with killing baby bunnies.  

FlameingSouls

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 pm
*sits on buildings watching the people like ants thiking to himself wow what a waste of a life.*
see isharu is accually 1 thousand years old. cause i told you he was imortal. and just sleeps away on a hill the hole day with nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:56 pm
((Dude, get your butt down here and RP with someone! Lol, I would RP with you but I'm waiting for someone else to reply to me. Just show up where I am or something?))  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Eltheord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm
"do you not remember me hawk"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Wolfenstein stood up. "Ahh, Hawk. Let me summon her." Her head tilted to the ground and her eyes glowed deeply of red. As she stood there for a moment, she began to float, then fell back to the statue and looked up. "Why was I summoned?" Her gaze fell onto the man. "Oh." She jumped from the statue and landed next to him, dropping her hood from her face. "Hello again." Hawk bowed and took another drag from her joint.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:02 pm
((Gah, I have to get off here for now. My older brother wants on the computer. I suppose that I will RP with you later on tonight?))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff