Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

momomooooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:26 pm

Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Well.. Either I'm delirious, or it didn't work.. can you see me, or a black shadow? gonk
you sweatdrop
********! It won't work mad
i'd do that, but i'm scared of not getting one of my items back gonk
Oh, you get all of your items back.. or you can just unequip everything before you do it.. Don't worry about your account, it just deletes your person.. see? I changed her hair style, color, and eye color, and mouth.. that's all it really is.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:27 pm

momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Well.. Either I'm delirious, or it didn't work.. can you see me, or a black shadow? gonk
you sweatdrop
Oh, you get all of your items back.. or you can just unequip everything before you do it.. Don't worry about your account, it just deletes your person.. see? I changed her hair style, color, and eye color, and mouth.. that's all it really is.
and it lets you re-choose everything? O.o

Manji-luo

momomooooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:29 pm

Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
you sweatdrop
Yup.. everything except your gender.. you need to use your profile to do that.. but if you bought your hair at the salon, one of the more expensive, non default ones, don't do it, because you'll need to re purchase your hair
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:30 pm

momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Yup.. everything except your gender.. you need to use your profile to do that.. but if you bought your hair at the salon, one of the more expensive, non default ones, don't do it, because you'll need to re purchase your hair
so you jsut choose to delete everything and it lets you completely rechoose everything? (what happens after you click the delete button?)

Manji-luo

momomooooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:31 pm

Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
Manji-luo
momomooooo
so you jsut choose to delete everything and it lets you completely rechoose everything? (what happens after you click the delete button?)
It asks you for your password, and tells you that it's non reversable.. I'll even change momo to a male to prove my point.. again domokun
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:32 pm

AHAHAHAH!! I DID IT!! blaugh

momomooooo

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:32 pm

momomooooo
....but...you're still grey O_o;;;
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:33 pm

Manji-luo
momomooooo
....but...you're still grey O_o;;;
I mean I finally figured out how jfm did it 3nodding He changed his gender, but didnt recreate his avi.. so he doesn't have one domokun

momomooooo

momomooooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:34 pm

And now she's male
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:34 pm

but where's the items? O.o;

Manji-luo

momomooooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:36 pm

I can't equip some because of the gender difference domokun
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:38 pm

momomooooo
I can't equip some because of the gender difference domokun
okay, but you have to unequip the items first or what? O.o;

Manji-luo

momomooooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:38 pm

[+More]
  • Bug Catching Net
  • Felicia's Graceful Shoes
  • Fox Ears
  • Rough Black Jeans
  • Soft Black Underwear
  • Sweetheart Gold Pendant
  • That 70s Red Shirt
  • White Leather Belt
  • White Wool Top
There.. Those are the items I usually equip.. come on manji, I've been here for almost 2 years... give me some credit domokun I'll delete this character and show you the stuff afterwards  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:41 pm

I want your underwear domokun

Sarinu

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:43 pm

nono, you didnt answer my question! gonk i asked if you had to unequip all the items first >.<
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games