Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs Heulwin, Sebastian, and Ms Moon
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to the Train
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at all these people!

Declan took a step back as Ms Kinzlie rushed over to check up on Sebastian after the little crash, and stood rather awkwardly by the side watching. Mrs Nora came over and took care of the injuries Sebastian had sustained rather quickly with magic. Declan noted the spells that she cast and made sure to research them when he got to school. Two of them appeared to be healing spells, which was something that Declan was extra interested in. Reaching into his pocket, Declan pulled out his wand and cradled it to his chest. He was very excited to start learning magic and every time he got to see someone cast it made him even more excited. Sebastian asked if Mrs Nora could teach him those spells and Declan stepped towards her. "You did some healing spells, right? Can you teach us both them?" he asked, his blue eyes sparkling excitedly.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:56 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Miss Nora, Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Final Questions, I guess?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Secret Spell Learning!

Seb leaned into his mama for support, eyes sparkling with hope that Miss Nora would teach them the special magic before school began. Declan backed up the question, asking about the healing spells. "Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to teach you magic. However, Hogwarts has a most impressive library, along with lots of teachers willing to help." She spoke carefully, grabbing a pen and a little notepad. She wrote down the spells by name, as well as what they did, including the cleaning spell from earlier.... something told her it'd come in handy. "Promise you won't try these until you've gotten to school and done some research? Or asked your professors? No trying magic on a shaky train, boys."

Seb took the list offered, then grinned over at Declan. "Here, buddy, you should probably hold onto this until school. I'd probably lose it super duper fast." Plus... Miss Nora's fancy handwriting was practically impossible to read. Seb handed over the paperwork, then looked over as the blonde woman chuckled softly. "How long is the train ride? Since it's magic, is it super speedy? Or just... normal train speed? They go fast, I think." The boy pondered, brows furrowed a bit in his concentration. He'd never been on a train anyway, but he had learned about them from the telly, and once at job-day at school. Someone's dad was a train driver! How neat of a job!

"It goes normal speed, dear. The ride takes about six hours. But, never you worry there's a wonderful snack cart with all sorts of magical treats. And, don't worry, here's a touch of pocket money. I know Declan here knows how to count it all up." She gave Declan a playful grin, excited to see how the boys would fare. She handed over small coin pouches to each, with a handful of sickles and knuts, as well as one shiny galleon each. "Now, we've got all your supplies, all your clothes, both pets, and of course, two happy faces. Is there anything else you need from me? I want to make sure you're both plenty confident before heading out." She pushed herself to her feet, looking between the boys, then over at Kinzlie. Kinzlie, she realized, had noted her time with Sebastian was quickly ticking away.

Seb looked curiously at the bag of coins, then back to Miss Nora. "Um... I dunno. I've never gone off to a fancy school before. Oh! Where do we sleep? Is it like one big giant room for everybody? Or a whole bunch of little tiny rooms?" He asked, not really sure what other questions he could think of. Luckily, Miss Nora seemed to know everything they'd need.

"I'm glad you asked! Once you're sorted into your house, you'll get to go to your house's common room. From there, you'll sleep in dormitories, usually five to a room. They're sorted by gender and by grade, so if you boys get sorted to the same house, you'll get to be roommates too. But no matter what, I know you'll find your home at Hogwarts."

{{Wearing :: Nora :: Kinzlie:: Sebastian}}
          {K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:26 pm
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily's mum did not even bother going to the train station. She was having a spa day and did not seem interested in Emily heading off with her half brother Cai with their father seeing them off with a wave. Brandon had given a short lecture to Cai to look out for his sister (excuse me, Emily thought, half sister) and Emily rolled her emerald eyes. Once on the platform, Emily rushed forward only for the hood of her cloak to be caught on something or more accurate someone. "Stop trying to wonder off and..." he paused and grabbed her blonde hair and yanked off the wig to reveal bubblegum pink hair "... take that stupid thing off."

He stuffed the wig in his bag and said, "You can get it for your stupid mother when we take the train back. Look, I'll take your trunk. You go try to make friends." He headed into the crowd leaving Emily with a small bag where she thankfully found a hand mirror and comb so she could at least try to do something with her mussed hair. In the back of her mind she knew Cai was trying to help but she didn't feel helped. She felt alone.

Looking around her once she settled her hair, and seeing many rainbow colors on student's heads, and piercings too, Emily raised up her chin and decided, if she was going to go to a school for freaks she could be the queen of the freaks. Now how was she supposed to do that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

With a frown, Declan listened to Mrs Nora say she couldn't teach them the magic she was using, but she carefully wrote the spells down and made them promise not to try the magic until they got to school. Declan nodded and promised, even though he really wanted to try the magic on the train. Sebastian gave him the paper to hold on to, which was a wise decision, and he tucked it into the pocket of his button-up inside his vest. When Mrs Nora handed him the coins, he jingled the bag and glanced at Sebastian. "Magical treats? You mean like candy or something else. I'm not allowed to have candy unless it's a special circumstance." He frowned a little, remembering how his parents only let him have candy around Christmas time. He wasn't even allowed to trick or treat at Halloween time. Sebastian asked about their bedchambers at school and Mrs Nora answered, distracting him from his upsetting thoughts regarding sweets. He was honestly curious about that as well. The children from the different Houses slept together by grade and that made sense. She mused that if they wound up in the same House that they would get to room together. Declan hoped that they would be Sorted together because he didn't know anyone else at the school. He shifted a little uncomfortably at the thought of not being in the same house as his new friend.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:44 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club, Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)

Of course his old man had to be a nosey old man and no doubt convince his aunt to become a professor at Hogwarts. Sure it was probably a good professional move for her, but Nic's dad had something to do with it. He had to. Still, Nic had a great summer visiting a couple friends, helping at the farm and with his grandparents, playing with bowtruckles and humming along with the wood nymphs. Yet, as fun as summer was it was a time to study for his eventual muggle A-levels so he could be prepared for university like his mum. None of the wizarding jobs seemed all that tempting except maybe a cursebreaker for Gringnots and even then it just didn't seem as lucrative as a stocks trader. Now he was heading back to Hogwarts with a new load of classes and electives to look forward to. Cursebreaking was one of them.

As he got on the platform he looked about to see Jules or anyone else including his clubmates.

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? So, so many people
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Waiting for the Train to depart
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why do I wish I weren't so alone...?

Llewella was.... quite nervous for the day. A few weeks ago, Father had ordered all her books and things, then set them in her room, before leaving once again. She spent the last half of summer just working on avoiding her brothers, parents, and... well... everyone. She knew her home here was not one of comfort and safety. She stared at her letter for school once more, feeling another rift from her brothers. All had gone to Durmstrang, while she was set to go to Hogwarts. She very faintly remembered her mother, a soft, loving sort... but everyone else was so rigid and mean.

The morning of September First, Ella got herself ready. She knew her family had gone off on a nice vacation before the boys went off to school, and she was responsible for getting herself ready and gone. Something... something in her gut told her to protect her things... especially from her brothers. Just in case, Ella hurriedly packed all her belongings, which still didn't amount to much. Her clothes, shoes, the few soft toys she had.... Everything she could find.

Once everything was carefully tucked in her trunk, Ella hurried over to the living room, grabbing the portkey her father had left. Beside it, a note... That wasn't expected. She lifted the small card, which simply read 'Do well at school. If not, you will shame your entire lineage. Goodbye.' Well.... at least they said goodbye. A small sigh escaped her, and Ella reached out to grab the portkey. As soon as her hand touched it, the girl was whirled away, landing in the back corner of a crowded train platform. Just like that... she was worlds away and all alone.

Ella took her trunk to the front, carefully timing her steps to blend in with the crowd. She then stepped back out of the way, returning to the dimly lit corner to people watch before she'd be trapped on the crowded train for hours. She sighed softly, carefully tucking her messy hair behind her ears. If her father or stepmother had been nearby, she would have gotten scolded, shamed, and teased for her appearance. Unfortunately, it was difficult to keep herself looking prim and proper when so much of her time was spent trying to hide herself away. Even still.... she wondered how easy it'd be to hide alone at the school...

{{Wearing :: Sorting Outfit}}
          {{OoC: open for interactions if you can find her in the shadows}}
          Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mom
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to school!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so exciting!

It had been a busy morning in her house, with her mother fretting over every small detail. Double checking that Liv had packed her trunk, making sure that breakfast was made, triple checking the trunk, ensuring she had her wand, making sure that Benji was also dressed and ready. Every time that her mother opened her trunk, Liv was watching her to make sure she didn't discover the guitar expertly hidden inside the magically enlarged trunk. Finally, everything was set and they were ready to go. Her father dragged himself out of bed, hung over of course, to say goodbye to his little Punk. Her mother gave a loud huff as they embraced, then placed her trunk inside her purse. Taking Olivia and Benji's hands, she apparated them to the platform. Liv waved a last goodbye to her father as they disappeared from the living room of their apartment. Landing on the platform, her mother removed the trunk and placed it on a cart, then pushed it over to the rest of the carts waiting to be loaded. She made Olivia hold her brother's hand as they walked through the station. "Alright, remember Livvy, behave, pay attention, and don't cause a scene. The school will let me know if you've been causing trouble." Olivia waved away her mother's concerns and said, "Gosh, come on Mom, you know I'll be good." She handed her brother over to her mother and adjusted her jacket that he'd been tugging on. "I really wish you'd worn more appropriate clothing," her mother commented. Liv looked at her Ramones jean jacket, ripped jeans pants, and her NoFX band t-shirt, then said, "What's wrong with my outfit? I think it looks good." Her mother huffed and said, "You dress like your father." She huffed again, then kissed the top of Liv's head and said, "Be good Livvy. Write me. Love you." Then she was gone with a pop, taking Benji along with her. "What's wrong with dressing like Dad?" Liv asked grumpily, then turned to take in the station.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

{OoC: Open to interactions}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:23 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Platform 9 3/4 (2060)
                                                  Company : People... Parents & Grandma followed by Olivia

Fiadh was looking forward to school, though nervous of what might happen. Where she would end up, she wasn’t quite sure, but she was delighted to finally be going. Her parents had come to drop her off as well as her grandmother. Had she missed it Fia wouldn’t have known what to do. Luckily everyone made it through to the platform in one piece. She stared momentarily at the wall in surprise as others came through the same way. “Fiadh. Honey, time to go.” She heard her mother say. Turning her gaze to the women looking down at her. “Right,” She replied looking down at her things. “You got everything. Keep a close eye on Pluto.” Her father said with a smile. “Yeah, I got this. We got this.” Fiadh corrected herself glancing at her black feline.

“We know you do.”

“Don’t forget to have fun.” Fiadh looked at her grandmother and smiled. “I won’t.” She assured her. Giving the whole family hugs all around. “Take care of Gorm and Óir for me.” She requested. They gave her a nod before waving her off. Fiadh would miss them, but grandmother assured her Hogwarts wouldn’t allow two random fairies to come with her.

Pushing her stuff to the boarding area, Fiadh took her feline friend and headed out on the platform on her own. Fi looked around the platform, cat in hand all while holding the ends of her sweater. Green skirt swishing around as she wandered around. It wouldn’t be long before the train would be leaving, and she’d have to find a seat on the train. Looking around the crowd she wasn’t paying attention and bumped into another girl who looked to be her age.

“Meow,”

“Sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. My name’s Fiadh and this is Pluto.” She greeted holding her kitty up.

OOC : - - -

AliceInWonderland0921

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fiadh

Liv was chilling on the platform, watching as some of the families said goodbye to their children, watching some friends who hadn't seen each other all summer reunite, and watching teen couples meet up. She wasn't really paying attention to much around her as she took in everyone on the platform. That was, until someone bumped into her. "Ah! Watch it!" The girl apologized and introduced herself. She appeared to be about the same age as Liv was and she was carrying a small cat with her. "Oh, it's okay. My name's Olivia, but you can call me Liv. All my friends do, at least." She smiled and brushed a lock of her black hair back behind her ear. Hey, so, are you new to Hogwarts as well?" she asked, trying to strike up a conversation. After all, she was bored and could stand to make some friends.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:47 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)
Wearing: His uniform with a tear in the sweater sleeves and the robe's arms a bit too long.

Another year at Hogwarts. At least it was better than Wool's even if he slept in the dungeons under the Lake. To be honest that was kind of cool. He met some interesting (and mostly pompous) people in his house. He joined a few clubs - mostly where he hung out with anyone besides the house elves in the kitchen. And the house elves! What a lot of weirdos. Harmless but weirdos. Still, he had not found something particularly worthy besides his lessons and the kitchen that was worth his time.

He stepped on the platform with some other Wool's students with a scowl etched on his face. Who knew, maybe something more exciting was ahead for the Paddy Gang's boy.

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:17 pm
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news
Clear the air (Clear the air)

User Image
User Image

Ʋƞsσɾteɗ Fiɾst Yeɑɾ 🌻 Iɗeɑlist 🌻

🍀☯🌷☮The morning of was hectic with the boys double checking they had everything and Eula triple checking their double check for "just in case purposes." Which, coincidentally, did locate a scrunchie that Lyric had been looking for the morning prior. The impromptu guardian had taken the morning off to ensure they had a proper breakfast before the six (SIX) hour train ride and to see them off. Afon had tried to argue that he could show his brother just fine but his arguments fell flat when it was pointed out that they both had heavy luggage to carry this time around and that Eula would hang him out to dry by his ears if he scuffed the side of his new trunk on its first outing due to ego. Their words not his. So today was a load of firsts for the first year (ha) in that not only was he riding a train, going to a new school, learning actual magic, he traveled through a fireplace! It wasn't as dirty as he'd feared and while he did nearly faceplant after arrival, he'd rate it about a 6/10 as compared to the bus his brother frequented. How the driver kept their license he'll never know.

Looking around at the steadily crowding platform, Lyric took notice that he was unfortunately not the only one already in his uniform making him grimace a bit. He really didn't like the idea of having to spend the entire train ride in his new uniform but unfortunately, he couldn't argue against Eula's logic. One, it was either this or try to find a bathroom to use which was very not ideal and two, he was going to have to get used to it eventually. Didn't mean he had to like it. "Why the pouting face duckie? You can't be missing me already?" Eula asked pushing their sunglasses up and smirking down at the two boys. Afon huffed out something probably snarky as he pushed their cart along while the preteen huffed and definitely did not pout more.

"I'm not pouting, I'm just not used to these clothes yet." Lyric responded as he went to help his brother lift their luggage out the cart. Their guardian gave silent huff before motioning for them both to stop then actually levitating their luggage onto the train with their wand. "I will miss you though. Afie will too in case he doesn't say it." Said teen squawked in from the treachery and halfheartedly made points of all the other stuff he'd miss other than Eula. To their credit, they just nodded sagely and not at all in amusement. "I'll be sure to tell Dante just how much of an impact he's made upon you. I'm sure he'll be touched." Eula intoned graciously, sending a wink towards Lyric causing them to snicker behind their hands.

"Yeah yeah, yuk it up. Remember who you're stuck with the next six hours!" Afon lightly scrubbed his fist into the shorter boy's hair making it his turn to squawk indignant while their guardian just rolled their eyes. "Ok chikadees, save the tv violence for when I'm not around. I've got a few last words and then I'll be out your hair. Ahem." they cleared their throat dramatically ignoring the snickering and eye rolling in front of them. "Be kind and magnanimous to all, including your enemies. Be courteous and sincere, especially to your enemies. And above all, after you've wrought your vengeance on the ones who've wronged you, don't get caught and don't name names. And do your work! Do not come home at winter talkin' about you have this and this still due or you forgot to turn in such and such. You're in school to learn first and foremost. Yes, Lyric?" The boy in kind lowered the arm he'd raised as they were called upon. "Is the enemy thing a problem or is this just you being funny?" Lyric asked somewhat nervously. Eula thankfully took pity on him by patting his cheek and replying, "Only if you take their jealously seriously." which...kinda helped? Maybe?

They checked the time and realized they had only a bit before the train actually departed, which left them at an awkward standstill. While Lyric was grateful to Eula for all they've done for him and Afie and they're pretty much the only adult he'd ever consider himself comfortable with, he wasn't sure about touching. The church was big on being physical (at least in the positive sense) and outside of his brother, he wasn't used to anyone even wanting to touch him. But Eula was touchy, always brushing his hair, patting his cheeks, stuff like that. It was nice so he never said anything but he also never initiated. Same with Afie. Would it be weird to just hug them now? Would it be weird not to? It seemed Eula made the choice for them both, giving them soft pats on the cheek (and an obnoxious pinch to Afon just because) as they reminded them that if they didn't hear about Lyric's sorting by tomorrow morning, they'd send a howler using nothing but pet names and yes they're petty enough to do so. Both boys intoned seriously (Lyric) or monotonous (Afon) that they would. With nothing really more to say or do, they waved Eula off as they apparated away.

"They're totally still around somewhere spying on us. Absolutely bonkers." Afon sighed as he began to dig into his bag for something or other causing Lyric to quietly agree as they could still smell their loud cologne. It was a nice gesture though.

{{open for interaction}}

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:31 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Platform 9 3/4 (2060)
                                                  Company : People... Olivia

Fiadh knew she out to pay attention to where she was going but it was definitely a challenge sometimes. Mum always said she should be more careful but what was a girl to do. Luckily there didn’t seem to be any hard feelings with the girl. She seemed friendly, if you could say that right off the bat. The girl’s name was Olivia, seemed ordinary compared to her name. Who was comparing anyways? Not her.

Liv asked her if she was new to Hogwarts as well, meaning she was right about the similarities in age. That would make them classmates, Fiadh assumed, or at the very least year mates (was that a thing). “Nice to meet you Liv. Friends call me Fi for short, though can’t say it’s really any shorter.” She replied before giving a nod in response. “Yeah, I sure am. Since we’re first years that’ll make us classmates.” She replied happily. “Honestly, I’m kind of nervous but super excited. Wonder how long the train ride is.”

Fiadh couldn’t deny her excitement for the day ahead. She’d heard so much from her grandmother and her mum. It was going to be super awesome, no matter what the day would hold. “What are you most excited for?” She asked Liv. Fiadh didn’t know what she was most excited for, but she had a decent list started. Who said kids couldn’t be excited for the school year.

OOC : - - -

AliceInWonderland0921

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fiadh

Olivia's new friend seemed lost in thought for a second, then said that her friends called her Fi, which would be pretty easy for Liv to remember. She smiled and nodded, then said, "Oh I'm definitely excited as well!" Liv had some pocket change for the trolley cart on the train and she planned to get super hyped on chocolate and jelly beans. They weren't exactly Jelly Babies, but the Bertie Bott's jelly beans were a close second. "Um, I dunno really. Prolly Quidditch. I'm a big Chudley Cannons fan. Are you a Quidditch fan? Oh, did you see last year's Quidditch finals?! They were so sick! It was the Magpies versus Puddlemere; the Cannons got eliminated pretty early in the season when Gregoire got all the ribs in his right side crushed by a bludger and someone boofed the healing spell. But it was still pretty epic." Liv was practically bouncing with excitement, imagining herself as a punk rocking Quidditch player who played world tours during the off season. She could live both of her dreams at the same time. Playing for the Cannons and playing music for the crowds of adoring fans. She quickly drew herself out of her daydream when she remembered Fi was there with her. "Oh! I almost forgot! I can ramble on and on if no one shuts me up. So, what are you excited for at school?" She didn't want to forget that her new friend probably was excited about school too.

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Miss Nora, Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Final Questions, I guess?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Friends, Plans, and Candy

Seb watched Declan secure Miss Nora's paper in his shirt pocket (were their shirts supposed to have pockets? This one was the one with the fewest weird stains!) and pat it in place. He then asked about the treats, and said he wasn't supposed to have any candy. "Really? No candy? That's... not very fun." Seb looked a bit sad, thinking he had always really enjoyed fun candies. "Some of it is candy, others are more savory treats, like Pumpkin Pasties. But, it's most certainly a special occasion, my dear." Nora offered a smile and a wink to the blonde, hoping to ease his mind.

"A special day indeed. And you guys get to have many more special days too. I have a feeling in my noodle." Kinzlie offered, giving her son a loving hug. Once he was released, she gave him a little hair tussle, then sent Declan a little smile too, to hopefully cheer up the other boy as well. "Yes indoodle, Mama. It'll be great fun. Me and Deccy here are gonna have so much fun. And maybe also a party! Plus, then we can make more friends. See, look how many people are here! If even half of 'em are about our age, we'll have.... a hundred friends!" Seb beamed with pride, wrapping one arm around Declan's shoulders and giving him a loving squeeze.

{{Wearing :: Nora :: Kinzlie:: Sebastian}}
          {K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Declan considered the thought of having candy outside of the holidays, truthfully he did enjoy the taste of sweets and he didn't like how other boys at his old school teased him about not having candy. Mrs Nora confirmed that the cart didn't only have candy, but other kinds of tasty treats. He decided that what his parents didn't know wouldn't hurt him. He'd purchase some treats on the train. Declan smiled at Mrs Nora, excited to try whatever treats they could on the train to school. Sebastian suggested that they'd have a party and make a ton of friends and Declan was about to object to that idea when Sebastian wrapped his arm around him and hugged him tightly. His brain blanked for a moment because it was very rare for him to get a hug from anyone aside from his mother and that was only when they were in private. "Uhhh... is... is that necessary? I... I'm good with just you as my friend." Declan squeezed out, nervous about having to meet and socialize with more people. After all, he was usually the one that no one noticed unless they were looking for someone to bully.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games