Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18002 18003 18004 18005 18006 18007 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm
that doesn't take away the pain aretoo! it doesn't take away the horror!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 pm
*Peeks in and starts singing*

"Look out! Look out!
Pink elephants on parade
Here they come!
Hippety hoppety
They're here and there
Pink elephants everywhere

Look out! Look out!
They're walking around the bed
On their head
Clippety cloppety
Arrayed in braid
Pink elephants on parade

What'll I do?
What'll I do?
What an unusual view

I can stand the sight of worms
And look at microscopic germs
But technicolor pachyderms is really too much for me

I am not the type to faint
When things are odd or things are quaint
But seeing things you know that ain't can certainly give you an awful fright

What a sight!
Chase 'em away! Chase 'em away!
I'm afraid, need your aid
Pink elephants on parade
Pink elephants...
Pink elephants...
Pink elephants..."

*Flying huggles aretoo*

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm
stare mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 pm
We have Champagne spiked water?!? *Throws it out the nearest window*

New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 pm
Hey guys ^.^ So I just met Amber benson and got a signed copy of her book. But when the dude to the photo he didn't take it properly so I don't have it emo

Now I'm waiting with my friend Simon for the train back home. We have like 40 minutes to wait. How is everyone here?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 pm
@aretoo —

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like that picture of Brandy. wink  

124-C

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 pm
Hiya, there! ^_^

@Kusa: Okay, how are YOU explaining your pink elephants? wink

EDIT: As I said, Tsuji, I rather thought both you and Jafty would particularly appreciate Mr. Cho's strips. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 pm
wow... just.. *sigh* lovely comic Tsuji

hiya Kusa! *huggles*

hiya Laz, sorry to hear about the picture not turning out  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 pm
MY pink elephants are on the screen in our living room that we've watched the segment we've watch 5 times in the last half hour. xd

*huggle-Kusa's everyone in thread*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm
Lol that reminds me....A couple weeks ago, I nodded off in the middle of a study session and had a dream about a mini pink elephant. Floating in a glass cube. Shooting fireworks from its trunk.

......Don't question me >.< I had only gotten like....7 9 hours of sleep in 3 days T.T

invisible-weirdo

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 pm
....that sounds kind of freakin awesome Invis  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm
I once stayed up for 56 hours straight but that was only because I was dared and I didn't have anything better to do. xd It's really REALLY not good for you. *huggles invis again*

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm
...I think Castle's jacket is the same one as Mal's, just altered to be shorter.

[edit] @Kusa — The first 36 are the hardest, aren't they? Also, you may be interested to know, Nazi studies concluded that 11 days is the most a person can go without sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Wow, apparently I'm more of a bad person than I thought...

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:20 pm
*thinks about how the Nazi's figured it out and scowls* freakin bastards....

@Roland why is that?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18002 18003 18004 18005 18006 18007 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games