Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18041 18042 18043 18044 18045 18046 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:11 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

It's quite ridiculous, actually. I'm being harrased by middle schoolers and can't do a damn thing about it! xd

EDIT: Posted 3nodding

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm
Elcia
That sucks Viral! And even worse for you Roland ><
Laz if you refresh even the front page every minute you'll find eggs, or if you're on ZOMG Bassken lake is the place to go. ...peep

Yeah, this guy is a stalker i swear. he will not leave me alone! I can't do one thing in my life without him trying to get in on it!

Rol: posted and tell us a story about it :3  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:19 pm
Oh those people are annoying. Poor Viral.
Our RP is pretty random XD
peep xd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Shortly before Christmas break, my little brother got jumped after school and got the crap beat out of him. This happened off of school grounds, so the school did nothing about it. After that, I started walking home with him after school, purely using intimidation tactics. Most people won't mess with someone if they find out they've got an older bro.

Anyway, jump forward a bit. An altercation ensued on a day when I forgot to walk home with him. The next day, when I simply told these kids to leave him alone, they got in my face swearing at me and threatening me. Me and my brother walked away. Later, the cops were at the door. One of them claimed I beat them up. Of course, this was later proven to be a false report. Funy how nothing happened after that *grumble grumble*

Fast forward to yesterday. I pick Calvin up in my car, for I grew tired with walking home with him. These kids jump in front of my car to prevent me from leaving. This is New Mexico of course, so I had my window down. One of the kids came to my window and spit on me and my brother, then ran off when I told Calvin to go get the campus cop (isn't it sad when a MIDDLE SCHOOL has to have a campus cop?) We came home. later, the cops showed up. the kid who spit on me claimed I beat him with a pipe rolleyes

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:25 pm
Elcia
Oh those people are annoying. Poor Viral.
Our RP is pretty random XD
peep xd

Yeah but i guess I can shoot him in the balls to the point he won't come back

I'm just stalling til Kerries gets back razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:28 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

Shortly before Christmas break, my little brother got jumped after school and got the crap beat out of him. This happened off of school grounds, so the school did nothing about it. After that, I started walking home with him after school, purely using intimidation tactics. Most people won't mess with someone if they find out they've got an older bro.

Anyway, jump forward a bit. An altercation ensued on a day when I forgot to walk home with him. The next day, when I simply told these kids to leave him alone, they got in my face swearing at me and threatening me. Me and my brother walked away. Later, the cops were at the door. One of them claimed I beat them up. Of course, this was later proven to be a false report. Funy how nothing happened after that *grumble grumble*

Fast forward to yesterday. I pick Calvin up in my car, for I grew tired with walking home with him. These kids jump in front of my car to prevent me from leaving. This is New Mexico of course, so I had my window down. One of the kids came to my window and spit on me and my brother, then ran off when I told Calvin to go get the campus cop (isn't it sad when a MIDDLE SCHOOL has to have a campus cop?) We came home. later, the cops showed up. the kid who spit on me claimed I beat him with a pipe rolleyes

User Image

ask for proof :3 if it was a pipe then there should have been marks.

Edit: posted :3  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:30 pm

The kid did have marks. I saw him scratching his arm as he was running away, and I wouldn't put it past them to inflict the wound themselves. Of course, just my luck. It didn't look to good when I said that I had a piece of rebar in my car...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:30 pm
Oh dear Viral .... uhm yeah that might work to get your point across ><

Roland was it the same boy who cried wolf cus then you could do something like file a complaint on the kid. Or something.

*Sigh* you boys will have to continue rping with out me tonight. I've been on way too long today XP I need some sleep.
I can't get over the fact I'm a squishy peep XD

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Yes it was the same kid. I am pressing charges, two counts of battery. If the kid is sick, I'm going for assault with a deadly weapon, cause I'm tired of this crap. I shouldn't be harrased by middle schoolers.

EDIT: Posted

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 pm
Elcia

Roland was it the same boy who cried wolf cus then you could do something like file a complaint on the kid. Or something.

*Sigh* you boys will have to continue rping with out me tonight. I've been on way too long today XP I need some sleep.

yeah, or i'll just tell him we don't have enough guns for him to use.

How does someone get a -scratch- from a -blunt- weapon? Is that cop an idiot?  

Red Glacier

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm
Elcia
That sucks Viral! And even worse for you Roland ><
Laz if you refresh even the front page every minute you'll find eggs, or if you're on ZOMG Bassken lake is the place to go. ...peep

Oic, perhaps I should try then.

@ Rolly: Stuuupid middleschoolers.

*Wonders if New Mexico is in Mexico* *googles*

EDIT: I looked at Wiki now I understand, I've always heard about new mexico now I knows where it is. Are you Native American or Hispanic or neither?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

xd just north of Mexico, Laz. I live in the US, next to Arizona.

EDIT: I'm a mutt. I'm mostly Irish, but have German and Cherokee blood in me.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 pm
Ooo, I see. I love this little info bits. I'm a very curious person. Perhaps if I wasn't so lazy and completely uninterested in journalism I'd be a journalist!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:45 pm
Viral C
Elcia

yeah, or i'll just tell him we don't have enough guns for him to use.

How does someone get a -scratch- from a -blunt- weapon? Is that cop an idiot?

Actually, this cop was pretty cool. I'm glad they sent him instead of the cop they sent last time, he was a d**k. Anyway, the rebar in my car was rusty, so...

See what being a pack-rat gets me? xd

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm
There is an add on the Gaia Hompage to this person's weight loss story and it makes me lol cause the photos are so obviously shopped. Take a look.
http://anniesweightblog.com/lp1-AU/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18041 18042 18043 18044 18045 18046 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games