Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18063 18064 18065 18066 18067 18068 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Bass! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image

*glomps Tae*

biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 pm
Oh gag~ My mom sprayed some her body spray crap into the hallway to make it smell better and I just walked into it. *Chokes.* I taste it! gonk

@Tae: I compared Fondue with Sundae and I like Fondue better only because he's cuter. The details they put on Sundae, they're hard to see when she's sitting.

@Bass: My boy! *Huggleclingloves.* heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm
HEllo everyone.

It seems everyone likes whorish chocolate bunny girls. I guess it makes sense since you can eat them (Interpret that statement however you want to. wink )  

Kire Kaysan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Chex: D= I can usually taste my roommate's hairspray before she goes out to the bar. ...When I'm in my room. With the door closed. I feel your pain. crying

Also, I agree with you about the details on Sundae. Kinda hard to make out what's what. : s Plus it looks like she's got some sort of ...stuff dripping from her ears...

*glomps Bass*

User Image

*glomploves Chex*

biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm
hiya Kire

@Tae *reads his statement then looks at Sundae* OH EWWW! I have nasty thoughts now!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Taeryyn
Chex: D= I can usually taste my roommate's hairspray before she goes out to the bar. ...When I'm in my room. With the door closed. I feel your pain. crying

Also, I agree with you about the details on Sundae. Kinda hard to make out what's what. : s Plus it looks like she's got some sort of ...stuff dripping from her ears...

*glomps Bass*

Oh yeah, hairspray is disgusting. The only time I ever use it is when I use rollers on my hair. Y'know, 'cause it's so long, the weight drags everything I've worked on down. I can't stand it when I'm standing there, spraying, and it gets all over my skin. Most of the time, I can feel it cracking when I move and it just provides an uncomfortable film of yuck.

Lmao at the comment about the "stuff." It's white chocolate, sweetheart. I think they thought it would add to her femininity.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm
The stuff that's dripping from her is the same colour as Fondue.

Just saying.

Also, Fondue means "(something female) melted". French adjective. : s

@Chex: White chocolate. x3 Teeheehee.
Hairspray kind of tastes like cheap vodka, and vice-versa. : s I haven't ever had to spray enough of it to get much on my skin, but I can imagine it would be very unpleasant.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:59 pm
I hate using hairspray... I just hate that whole "my hair feels like a helmet its so hard" feeling.

and I can't help the dirty thoughts now!! THEY KEEP COMING!!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image

Y'know what's really annoying? I can't get Alunra and Sundae out at the same time.

Fail.

emo

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 pm
@Tae: Funny how you say "fondue" means "melted." As far as I can see, nothing's "melting" on him. xd

@Sanzo: See, with all my hair, I never get that hard as a rock feeling. I know, when I used to use gel when I was middle school (having gone through that phase where ABSOLUTE smooth hair was the hot thing), that's when it became a pain in the a** to comb through.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm
yeah Roland was trying to do the same thing yesterday Bass but it wouldn't let him

@Chex well it's just the top layer that felt all hard... and stiff... and yucky.... I hated it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm
I don't think the admins really look into the meanings of the words they use.

Reve rouille means dream rust. : s Fondue is a female adjective, fondu is masculine.

*shrugs*

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm
Just peeking in. Uhm my idea on this uhm topic is .... How exactly do those items keep Gaia PG-13? Aren't they a little overly suggestive?

Mind you I don't have a problem with "saucy" saucy is a silk dress cut to the thigh. But "raunchy" is Rocky Horror which to my knowledge is still rated for adults only and played at midnight.
There is a theater I know that still plays it under said conditions.

Also Taer I agree with the admins needing to do a little extra homework so that their sources aren't so painfully obvious.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18063 18064 18065 18066 18067 18068 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games